Chapter 79

~ 5 months Later ~

@/maddi.james has posted a picture

Instagram

Liked by katrinastuartofficial, theaustinporter, kianlawley and 673,738 othersmaddi

maddi.james Seattle, you are my favorite place

kianlawley yay! you came out of hiding 😅

prettymuch 🔥

katrinastuartofficial I miss my wifey 💔
-maddi.james fly out to Seattle!!!!

itsbobbymares those hoops are cool 😎

theaustinporter see you soon Mj!!!
-maddi.james yay!!! Movie night?
-theaustinporter of course!!

mj.fan when do we get new music!? 😫
-maddi.james SOON!

Tap to view more comments

It's been 5 months since I've moved to Seattle and I couldn't have felt any better. I still keep in contact with all my friends. Well that's all except Zion, Brandon, Edwin and Nick. I haven't spoken to them. But surprisingly, I've been in contact with Keke, Zion's sister. She came down for a visit a while back. Like a month or two after I moved here. Went spent two weeks with each other. She didn't tell Zion she was coming down. I think she thought she had to choose between us. Which we spoke about it and I made it clear that she didn't have choose sides. I met some great friends here. It's kind of ironic that one night, I went clubbing with some girls from building. I ended up becoming friends with Charlotte, Brandon's Ex girlfriend. She moved from New York to Seattle, and ever since. We've been great friends. Austin called me this morning. The boys have been on tour and they're stopping here. I'm suppose to pick Austin up from the airport. He's going to stay with me and plus their hotel is a block from my apartment. Which is convenient for him. I parked out from of the airport. I had a big sign for Austin, Charlotte decided to come with me. She was good friends with Austin when she was with Brandon. "I'm excited to see him" I said to Char. She laughed "I know look what you did for her" she said pointing to the balloons and poster. I laughed with her. We patiently waited to see Austin. "I see Zion's dreads" Char said to me. "You okay?" She asked. I quickly shook my head no. "I'm here for Austin and no one is going to ruin that." I said to her. She gave me a side hug. We turned back to the doors. "AUSTIN!" we yelled when we saw his short brown hair. He spotted us and ran to us. "MADDI!! CHAR!" He yelled while running. He attacked us in a big hug. We fell to the floor and laughed our asses off. I looked up and seen his balloons float away. "Aussie, your balloons!" I said standing up. He laughed "never mind the balloons. Come here" he said to me. I held onto him, it felt surreal to have him here. I haven't physically seen any of my friends. Only through a screen. We heard someone clear their throats. We pulled away and I seen all the boys standing there. Maggie holding onto Brandon while she stared down Char. I looked over at Char and notice her shift uncomfortably. Ansely close behind us, Nick and Edwin standing next to each other with their big smiles. Then Zion with a beautiful brunette girl holding his hand. Now I felt uncomfortable. "Hey Mj" Nick said walking over to me. I smiled and held my arms open for him. "Long time no see huh?" He said into the hug. I laughed a little and pulled back. Leaving my arms open for Edwin. "Eddie, my boy" I said hugging him. "I have missed you so much girl" he said. I smiled and gave him a light squeeze. "Hey b" I said looking over at Brandon. "Hey Maddi" he said. He was about to walk over to me but Maggi held onto his arm. He looked at her and then back me. Giving me a guilty smile. "Caleb" I said nodding my head at him. "Hey Maddi" he said taking a step forward. Which I quickly dodge by turning to Austin and Ansely. "So you ready for my house tour?" I asked them. "Hell yeah!" Ansely said hugging me. She let go and hugged Charlotte. "Hey girly!" She said. I watched as the two interacted with each other. "Hi, I'm Britney" the brunette said extending her hand. I smiled "Maddi, nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand. "Likewise" she replied. "Okay well I'll see y'all tomorrow" Austin said to the boys. I unlocked the door to my Jeep. "Oh aussie, I have an interview tomorrow morning btw" I said loud enough for Aussie to hear. "Oh no way, so do we" Edwin replied. "Nice, well see y'all around" I said getting into my car. Charlotte sat up front while both Austin and Ansely sat in the back. "Well that was awkward" Char said. We both looked at each other and laughed. "Home here we come" I yelled. Char and I noticed how the clouds began to grow darker. We pulled out our rain coats. Giving our friend extra ones we had. "Here it's going to rain" char said. On cue, rain started to pour down. This is going to be an interesting weekend.