Chapter 8

MJ's POV

I heard soft snoring coming behind me, I slowly opened my eyes to see a arm wrapped around my waist. I slowly moved and was face to face with a sleeping Zion. I examined how peaceful he looked. How his blonde dreads covered his face, how plumped his lips looked. God I'm such a stalker. I peeked over his shoulder and looked at my clock. It read 8:43 am my head fell back onto my pillow. I laid there, trying to figure out to get out of bed without waking him up. "Okay I got this" I whispered to myself. I took a deep breath and slowly moved Zions arm off of me. I began to crawl over him, holding my breath so I don't wake him up. I got one of my legs to reach the cold wooden floor. As I was close to getting my other leg over him, I quickly grabbed and pulled on top of Zion. His eyes were closed "Don't go. You're warm" he spoke as he held onto me. I laughed at his actions. "Zion. Let me go, I need to pee" I said hoping he would let me go. He didn't move until I tried to get out of grip. "Zion. Please" I whined. "Nah. Give me a kiss first" he spoke with his eyes still closed. I was taken back a little. "Okay" I said. I watched a small smirk on his face appear. He puckered his lips. Waiting for me to kiss him. I quickly kissed his cheek and laughed as he opened his eyes and grabbed his chest. "You didn't specify what type of kiss." I said and with that I ran to my bathroom, locking the door. I quickly did my business and brushed my teeth. I walked out to see Zion laying on his stomach, sprawled out on my bed. Little snores escaping his mouth. I smiled to myself and walked downstairs. I got to the kitchen to see the boys cooking breakfast. "What the fuck?" Gilinsky said trying to turn the stove on. "You idiot, you turn the dial to the right" Kian said to G. I looked over to see Jc cooking some waffles while Edwin was making what appeared to be omelettes. Then at the table, Austin, Nick and Johnson were drinking coffee. I stood, leaning against the wall. Watching the boys bicker over little things. I looked to right to see Chelsey standing by me, drinking her tea. "Thank god you're awake" she said looking at me. "Someone is gonna burn something" I whispered back to her. She smiled and nodded her head. We engaged in a little conversation until we heard glass hit the floor. "Shit how long have you've been standing there?" Kian asked holding his chest. "Long enough to see you yell at G" I said walking over to hallway closet to get the broom. I walked back and threw it Kian. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Hey your mess, you clean it" I said shrugging. The boys laughed as I walked away from Kian. I sat in between Johnson and Nick. "My mom asked when you're coming back to Omaha" G asked me. I looked up at him "only if she makes those cookies for me" I said. He smiled and nodded his head as he went back on his phone. Everyone was talking and eating their breakfast. "Wait where's Z?" Austin asked looking around the table. The boys all mirrored his actions. "Still asleep" I said taking a bite of my eggs. I didn't bother to look up because I know they're looking at me. "Keep staring at me and you won't be able to see for two weeks" I said. I could tell that they looked away. "Is she always this mean?" I heard G whisper to Kian. "Oh you have no idea" Jc spoke. I laughed a little "I'm not mean" I said. That caused Kian and Jc to laugh. "So y'all make food and don't wake me up?" A deep raspy voice spoke from behind me. "Z my man, where you been?" Johnson asked. Man his morning voice was so damn attractive. "MJ's bed is hella comfortable man" he spoke. I felt eyes on me as I was drinking my coffee. I slowly put my cup down. I seen the boys all staring at me. "What?" I said annoyed. They quickly shook their heads as Zion smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my plate. I quickly rinsed it off and put it in the dishwasher.

(a/n: I haven't had time to write so for now this is what you'll get:) I'll do my best to get some other chapters published very soon!)