Chapter 29

Kian's POV

Lately Maddi has been hanging out with Zion almost all hours of both day and night. Well whenever she isn't busy. Not gonna lie, I miss my best friend. Ever since she and Zion started dating, I haven't had our movie nights. It's like everyone is busy. I mean yeah Jc and I are busy planning the new series for our channel but we still make time for our girlfriends and friends. But at least Mj is happy. That's all I could ask for. I've been friends with Maddi for the past 3 years. I met her when she first moved out here. And since then we've been best friends. I mean she's the one who gave me the courage to announce my relationship to the public. Without her talking to me and giving me one of her famous speeches, I would have kept it a secret. Maddi has been through some shit. Things I don't think I could've handled. And Zion is Maddi's 3rd boyfriend. So I guess you can say, I'm pretty protective of her. Especially since Colby. I would do anything for Maddi, if she wanted to dip town and never return, I'd buy her ticket. She wants it snow? I'd plan a trip to Colorado. I would do anything for her and my friends.

....

Mj's POV

Zion and I got into my car and he played his music. I pulled out of the prettymuch drive way. I looked over at the passenger side mirror when I caught Zion recording me on his instagram. I quickly cover my face and laughed. "Mj say hi to the fans" Zion spoke. "No I look like a crack head" I replied still hiding my face. "A beautiful crack head though" he said. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. "Is it okay if I go live? It's been a fat minute" he asked. "Yeah, just don't show me too much" I said focusing on the road. "Mhmm" he replied. I noticed he connected my phone instead of his to my car. "What's up guys!" He said to his phone. I looked over and smiled at him. He shuffled my music and went back on his phone. Rock Witchu came on and he looked over at me and smiled. He started singing while looking at the comments. "Oh I'm with Maddi, gonna hang out. She's my personal chauffeur" he said winking at the camera. His verse came on and he turned the music down so the fans could hear him sing it. I smiled to myself, hearing him sing has been a favorite thing. "What's got you smiling?" He asked me. I quickly looked at him and then back at the road. "Just thinking." I replied. He gave me a questioning look. "Anyways, I can't be the only one who wants the boys to release that album we were promised right guys?" I said to the fans. Zion laughed a little "lemme read you these comments Maddi" he said. I lowered the music and waited for him to speak. "Someone said let's plan to steal B's laptop" I laughed I looked at the phone "aye let's link up, I can get us in their crib" I said jokingly. I looked back to the road and pulled up to the house. "She is, isn't she." Zion said to the live. I leaned over and started reading the comments. "Maddi when we getting another ep?" I read a comment out loud. "Soon, very soon! Gotta do some finishing touches" I replied. "Anyone notice Zion pinned a fans comment?" I read to myself. I saw that Zion pinned a comment that said "Maddi & Zion would make a cute couple" I laughed and pushed his head playfully "get out of here fool" I said laughing. "What I do?" He asked laughing. I pointed to the comment and he laughed. "Y'all dare me to do something?" He asked the live. Then comments started flowing in saying "Big bet" "bet" and "no balls". I laughed how some have picked up on Zion's slangs. "Love you too" I said replying to a fans comment. "Ight bet!" Zion said. I was confused and then I felt Zion kiss my cheek. I started laughed and playfully wiped my cheek. "Eww Caleb has COOTIES!!" Which made Zion laugh. I continued to read some comments when Zion spoke. "Okay guys, that's all for today. See y'all next time. Love you" and he blew a kiss before ending the Live. I gave him a quick kiss before getting off the car.

(Sorry for the short chapter! Hope y'all enjoy it and I didn't check for any mistakes. I might go back and correct them later today!💓)