Chapter 67

Kian's POV

It was the next morning, last night we all went to dinner with Maddi. We celebrated her first big interview with one of the greatest hostess, Ellen. We had always thought Mj would be a big star. And look at her, being the baddest girl I know. Being successful. One by one, everyone in the house had either woken up or was completely ready for the day. Jc and Chelsey were making breakfast as me and Corey set out the plates and made coffee. Maddi walked in, dressed comfortable. Seemed like she was going to be at the studio today. "Mmm what smells good?" She said walking over to Chelsey. "Pancakes, strawberries, eggs and bacon" Jc responded. "The bacon smells nasty" Mj said. We all looked at her like she was crazy. Bacon was her favorite besides sushi. "Look this baby is picky as hell" she said holding up her hands. We all laughed and began to sit down. As Bobby was going to sit down, there was a knock at the door. We all looked at him. "Fine I'll get it" he said walking over to the door. "Hello" we heard him say. "Is Maddi James here?" We heard a deep voice say. We all looked at each other and then to Maddi. She looked just as confused as we did. I looked over at Bobby and saw the worried face he had on. He gave me a nod and then a quick glance at Maddi. I caught on and followed behind her. As we approached the door, there stood two men in military uniforms. Bobby backed away from the door, giving us room. I knew what this meant and so did Maddi. I put my hand on Maddi's back, feeling her tense up. Her breath got shaky.