Chapter 33

Mj's POV

I was in my hotel room, packing my clothes and whatever I brought with me. I have been traveling nonstop for the past month. I'm so exhausted and tired. I'm just physically and emotionally drained. I told my manager, Celine, that I do not want to do any traveling for awhile. She was hesitant at first but gave in since I've been so tired. I have to wear a shit load of concealer now to hide my dark circles and bags under my eyes. "Maddi, we leave in four hours. So I suggest taking a nap and I'll wake up before we have to leave" Celine says standing at my door. I smile up at her "thanks Celine" I replied back. She smiled and left my room. I folded the rest of clothes which only consisted of Zion's hoodie I stole before I left and a few sweats. Once I was done, I placed all my luggage's and bags at the door. I grabbed my phone and quickly called Zion. After a couple rings he answered.

Hey mamas

Hey baby

I miss you Mj, when you coming home?

I'm actually flying home in a few hours. I wanted to see if you could pick me up from the airport. And I miss you too baby.

Yes! I get to see my beautiful girlfriend. Oh and mamas? Happy 5 months beautiful

Happy 5 months Caleb. I'll see you in a few hours okay? I'm gonna take a quick nap.

Alright baby, you sleep good. Can't wait to see you! Always

Always baby.

I hung up the phone and threw it on the charger. My eyes began to grow heavy. And soon I was met with darkness.

(Another short chapter... well more like a filler for the book, y'all get ready for the next few chapters😬)