Chapter 63

Mj's POV

"Okay Mj, you have an interview tomorrow with Ellen." My manager, Celine said to me. I smiled and nodded "wait Ellen, as in Ellen Degeneres?" I asked. She laughed and nodded her head. "Holy shit that's fucking amazing!" I said jumping up and down. She laughed. "I know, so there will be a team to get you ready at your house and we'll drive there together" she replied. I smiled and was so excited. "Okay" I said. We began to go over new plans for the future. Since our lease is coming up, I had Celine look for places in Seattle. Making sure it's a big place since Jeremy might want to stay with me. "Okay, I found a few places in Seattle by the way" she said looking at me. I smiled "really?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Yep, there's two I've looked at and I think you'll like one of them." She answered. I nodded my head. "Well our lease is ending in two months so get it" I said. She looked at me "really?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders "I mean yeah. I think I'm gonna take a break from my career soon anyways" I said nonchalantly. She looked at me and to give her the hint. I rubbed my stomach and waited for her to catch on. "Wait? No way!! You're pregnant?" She asked. I smiled and nodded my head. "Wait does Zion know?" She whispered. "No and he's not going to know until I'm ready. He hasn't shown me that he's ready. All he does is party, sleep around and not give a single care in the world. I know I love him but now I have to think about my baby. I can't let someone like that around him or her. Only my friends know and my brother." I said to her. She nodded her head. "Okay, I'll be right here for you. Always Maddi." She said hugging me. I thanked her and then we continued to talk about upcoming event and when it'd be a good time to announce my hiatus. About three hours later, we had finally ended this meeting. "Okay I'll see you around Celine" I said as I hugged her. "Actually, do you wanna get dinner with me and Jay?" She asked. I smiled "yeah that sounds nice" I replied. We both walked over to her car and left the parking lot. "You heard from Jeremy?" She asked as she drove to her house. I shook my head no. "No I haven't. But I'm worried about him" I answered. "I'm sure he's fine Mj" she said to me. I nodded my head and gave her a weak smile.