Chapter 50

Zion's POV

It's been over three weeks since I'd last talked Maddi. And if I'm being honest, it hadn't been the same. I know what I did was uncalled for. But shit I didn't even know what was going on. I love Maddi, I truly do. She dropped a new song, Love Language, which I found out she wrote about me. Brandon has told me that she was planning on showing me soon but then everything happened. I honestly don't know how to deal with this. Lately I have been partying, more than usual. Maddi, I think she's doing fine. Or she appears to be fin but knowing mj, she's hurting but won't show anyone. She hates being babied. Right now, my friend Haley has dragged me around downtown with her boyfriend. I think she's worried about me. I mean every one of my friends are. Edwin has given me some speech about how the shit I'm doing is causing some rumors to spark up in the fandom. I sorta went on Live and talked about how Maddi and I were together for months but some shit had happened. She never addressed it so I'm guessing she hasn't been on social media besides to promote her music. I don't blame her, we had a lot of supportive fans who always shipped us together. I just want the best for her. I truly do and I want her to be happy. Even if that mean I ain't in it.

@zionkuwonu has posted a picture

Instagram

Liked by sammisanchez, theaustinporter and 113,738 others

zionkuwonu miss having you in my arms

theaustinporter as your best friend, just move on bro. she don't deserve this

sammisanchez im missing you baby😘
-zionkuwonu ion miss you tho and this shit ain't bout u either 🤷🏻‍♀️

brandon_arreaga I'm waiting on her friends to comment 🥴

kianlawley bro just leave her alone.
-franny_arrieta Zion you're making this hard for her
-zionkuwonu yall actin like i ain't hurting too 

itsbobbymares you both will be okay. Just takes time
-zionkuwonu thank you bobs

therealnickmara bro keep your head up. ❤️

neviah360 you good homie?
-zionkuwonu nah bro
-neviah360 sending you love bro. 🙏🏻

mandykuwonu I love you son❤️
-zionkuwonu ❤️ u too mom

missreine ❤️❤️

Comments on this post have been limited.