Chapter 26

MJ's POV
*2 month skip*

"Caleb if you don't get off of me, I swear" I yelled at Zion. I could hear him laugh. Now this kid wants my attention. Since I got here, he's been playing his game for hours and I guess I fell asleep. "Baby, wake up. I want attention" he said rubbing his hands on my legs. I groaned and tried pushing him off of me. "You didn't want my attention when you were playing that damn fortnite. Shit you didn't even notice I walked in." I said. He turned me over so that he was hovering over me. I crossed my arms and stared at him. "Mamas, you have all my attention now. So give me love" he said. He began to lean in for a kiss but at the last minute I turned my face so he kissed my cheek instead. He groaned in frustration. I bit my lip to keep me from laughing. He sat up so he was straddling me.
I watched him as he watched me. He grabbed my arms and uncrossed them. He pinned them above my head. "Maddi just hold me please" he whined. And they say girls are the needy ones. I watched as he pouted. He stuck out his bottom lip. Such a big baby I thought. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "God I hate you, come here" I said. He smiled at me and let my arms go. I watched as he positioned himself so he was laying on my stomach with his arms at my sides. I played with his dreads at the bottom of his head, near his neck. "Mmm I could stay like this forever. Don't stop Maddi, this shit is like heaven on fucking earth" he whispered.
I laughed at his comment. "Maddi, I know we've been on dates for almost 3 months now. And I wanted  to do this a different way but-" he started to move so he was looking up at him. "But my feelings for you have grown so much. I didn't know I could feel this type of way for another person. You brought out the best in me, no cap. Mamas, you are the best thing that has happened to me in a long ass time. Yeah I might be a big baby but I'm your baby.
I want to love you like no other man has. I want to show you the world ma. I want to be the reasons you laugh, smile, and the reason you feel loved. Shit I might just have to write a song about you. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on.
You, Maddi, keep amazing me with everything you do. I love when we stay in instead of partying. I love doing our nightly skincare routine at nights. I love waking up to you. I love when you watch me play fortnite, even though you like COD. I love how you keep me in check. Making sure I'm good.
Damn Maddi, I just love everything about you. So with that being said, Maddi James, will you be my girlfriend?" He finished his speech. I was literally speechless. I felt butterflies erupt in my core.
I felt the smile creep up on my face. I placed my hand on his cheek. "Yes, Caleb." I said pulling him in for a kiss. "It's about time you asked me. Hell I thought I was gonna have to ask you" I said laughing.
He laughed as well. "It was bout time I made the first move mamas" he said. He instantly got up from his bed. I looked at him confusingly. The next thing I knew, I being pulled off the bed. In a bridal position in his arms. "Hold on baby" he said as he ran out of his room and into the living room. I saw all the boys staring at us. Zion carefully placed me on my feet. He grabbed my hand and held it up.
"Aye yo, meet my girlfriend" he announced. I couldn't hold back my smile and I even let out a small laugh. All the boys started cheering. Edwin walked up to us "it's about time you asked her" he said giving us a hug. Brandon was next. "Shit I was sure Maddi was gonna ask you Z" he said laughing. "Shit me too B" I replied hugging him. Then Nick and Austin said congratulations and gave us a hug as well. We talked with the boys for awhile before they went their own ways. Brandon and Edwin were in the garage while Austin went out with Ansley. And Nick, who knows honestly. Probably back in the basement.
It was just me and Zion. "Baby, I think we should wait before we tell the fans. I kind of don't want little 13 year olds coming for my neck" I said holding his hand. "Okay mamas, I think that's for the best. I mean I love my fans, I really do. But they be doing the most" he replied. "What if we give them little hints?" He said. He pulled me on top of him. So we were laying on the couch. "I mean we always post about each other so I'm sure they know it's bound to happen. But we can act more couple like" I said.
He rubbed my back. "Mmm sounds good" he replied. "So my handsome boyfriend what's the plan for today?" I asked. He smiled when I said boyfriend. "Mmm just wait, one day you'll be Mrs. Kuwonu" he said. We heard a whipping sound. So we looked up to see Nick and Edwin standing by the tv. "Man you my friend are whipped." Nick said smirking at Zion.
"Mj you should get him to learn how to clean up after himself" Edwin said laughing. "Oh Eddie, I'm not some miracle worker" I replied. The boys Ooo'd as Zion smacked his lips against his teeth. "Y'all ugly for that" he said tightening his grip around me.
We just laughed at him. The boys said bye as they walked to their rooms. Zion closed his eyes as he was falling asleep. "Baby, let's go back upstairs" I said. This got his attention quick. He opened his eyes faster than anything. "We boutta smash?" He said winking at me. "Nasty ass. I didn't mean that, I meant we can sleep and cuddle." I said getting up. He rolled his eyes and let out a breath. "Okay okay" he said standing up. "It was worth a shot" he mumbled. I laughed and pinched his cheeks. "Aww that's why you got hands and lotion baby" I replied. He leaned his head back and mumbled "god Maddi, yo ass lucky I like you". I laughed and pulled him upstairs. "One day baby. One day." I said.