Chapter 55

@/sammisanchez has posted a picture

Instagram

Liked by zionkuwonu, edwinhonoret, prkr and 3,738

sammisanchez life's a party 😈

prkr soo no photo creds?

zionkuwonu 😍
-sammisanchez 🥰

mj.fan ^ am I the only who is throwing up?
-queenmaddi im so confused
-missreine @mj.fan I'm very disappointed rn

franny_arrieta once a cheater always a cheater🤷🏻‍♀️
-nessa don't get too comfortable honey, he'll leave you when he's not into anymore
-chelseyamaro *cough cough* slut
-sammisanchez so @maddi.jamesofficial can't fight her own battles and has to have y'all do it?
-maddi.jamesofficial @sammisanchez Sorry I'm not a controlling bitch like you. I let my friends do what they please. I didn't tell them to do anything. In fact I'm doing something you can't, make good music. I have better things to do other than continue this little game of yours. You do you and I'll do me. Just stay the hell away from me and we won't a problem. That simple. Adios puta☺️

This post has been deleted.

"I'm so tired of that bitch." I complain as I walked into the kitchen. I heard Kian and jc laugh. "Yeah but she's a bitch and we don't give bitches any satisfaction." Franny said. I laughed and grabbed an ice cream. It's been a few days since I found out I'm pregnant. I thought I'd tell my friends tonight. Chelsey had helped me got a few gifts for our group of friends. The trap house group are suppose to come over for a little get together that I had planned. I even asked Austin and Ansely to come over. I didn't invite the others cause they're throwing yet another party. I decided on not telling Zion, not yet anyways. I don't want him to know. I want to wait and see if him and Sammi are official. If they are well then I'll let him know later. But right now, my friends are going to know. I'm actually scared on how they'll react. I know it will be positive but Austin and Ansely will ask me if I will tell Zion. And then I'll have to tell them I won't. I have actually gotten a lot closer to Austin and his girlfriend. Since they have their own place. I go over to their place whenever I can. I haven't told them just yet. I mean it's time that I tell them. Besides Jeremy, their my family. I walked over to Kian and laid my head on his shoulder. His girlfriend is traveling back home, to visit family. "You okay?" He asked me. I nodded my head and played with ice cream. I took one bite and couldn't eat it. It tasted gross to me. "Here. I don't want it anymore" I said handing it to Kian. He looked down at me with a confused look on his face. "But it's your favorite" he replied. I shrugged my shoulders and played my fingers. We heard a small knock on the door followed by laughter. "Come in bitches" Jc yelled. I looked over and see my second favorite duo. Sam, Colby, Kat, Corey, jake, Devyn, and Tara all walked in holding beer and other foods. "Let me guess Colby brought the beer?" Kian asked standing up. "How'd you know?" Colby asked. "It's all white claws" Jc pointed out. We all laughed and began to hangout. The entire time I drank water as everyone else was drinking. "Come on maddi take a shot with me" Colby yelled across the room. The boys were taking shots as the girls were sitting at the edge of the pool. "I'm good. Take one for me though!" I yelled back. The girls looked at me weirdly. "Chelsey help me get the things" I said looking at Chels who sat next to me. She smiled and nodded her head. "Be right back girls!" I said smiling at them. Chelsey and I walked to my room, gathering the gifts. She took more than me, she said it's cause of the baby. "Alright boys and girls gather around!" I yelled out. Everyone saw the white bags some with blue and pink tissue paper. "Yay gifts!" Jake celebrated. I smiled and waited for them settle down. "Okay so I have some gifts for you guys" I said to them. Chelsey and I handed out the gifts. "Kian and Jc this one is for you. Sam and Colby this is yours, Kat, Devyn and Tara here is yours. Corey and Jake,yours. Corey and Bobby. Nessa and Franny. Last but not least, Austin and Ansely." Chelsey said as she placed the gifts in front of them. "Want me to record?" Chelsey asked. I nodded my head and she began to record. "Okay on the count of 3 open them. Carefully! 1...2...3" I said. I watched as my friends open the gifts. "My uncles are my favorite ghost hunters" Sam read out loud. Colby instantly looked at me. "Are you serious?" He asked. Everyone caught on to what I was trying to tell them. I nodded my head at Colby. He ran over to me and rocked me back and forth. "We're gonna be uncles!" Kian yelled out. Everyone was cheering and clapping for me. One by one they came up to me, hugging me, and congratulated me. Austin was the last one to hug me. "Are you gonna tell him?" He asked as he pulled away from the hug. I shook my head. "Not yet Austin. Let him figure out what he wants. If that's Sammi then so be it. I'll raise this baby on my own. I don't need him but that doesn't mean I won't stop him from being a dad. It'll just have to under my condition" I replied back. He nodded his head and smiled at me. "I'm happy for you Mj. Who knew Thai would happened." He said smiling at me. I turned back to my friends "this stays between us okay? No one can know. Not yet anyways." I said them. They all agreed with me. "You're gonna be a mom!" Kian said holding me. "I'm gonna be a mom." I whispered out. All my friends supporting me. This is all I could ask for.