Chapter 39

Mj's POV

It's been a week since Zion and I talked things out. That night he went home because the next day the boys had an interview and I've been back in the studio. Writing songs, making beats and I've recently had run into a few artists at the studio. Maggie Lindemann, Layton Greene, LANY, Ariana Grande and Alessia Cara. They all have been super nice and helpful. We have become good friends over the week. Which is crazy yet amazing. Sometimes I'll have lunch with anyone of them. I'm in the studio with Katrina Stuart, girlfriend of Sam. I've always been close with her and Devyn. Since we were the only girls at the trap house and I met them through Colby. I'm helping Kat write some songs since today I was free. My roommates and I are actually planning to move out soon. And today Jc and Kian are meeting with the realtor. So I decided to help Kat out. My thoughts were interrupted when Kat started talking to her producer. It was about 10:56 pm, we've been in here all night. I really haven't heard from Zion all day which is weird because he'll usually send me a quick text or something. I brushed it off and went back to writing. "Kat what if we change this to I just want some adventure with a little romance" I sung that part. She smiled "yes! I love that" she replied. I smiled at her and went back to writing the missing pieces to her song. Once I was done I walked to her and her producer. "Look Kat, I don't know how you want the beat." He sighed frustratedly. Kat had a frown on her face and we watched as he got up and left. "Do you think he'll be back" she asked sadly. I looked at her shook my head. She sat down and put her head in her hands. "Hey hey don't worry, I'll help you. Let's do this" I said to her. She looked up at me and smiled. "No go read the new lyrics and tell me if you like them or not" I said pushing her to the table. I began to mess around with some beats. About 20 minutes later she walked over to me. "Wow I like this. I think it'd work" she exclaim. I smiled and took off the headset. "Alright we'll sing that little heart out in the booth" I said pointing to the door. She smiled and grabbed the lyrics.

....

"Okay how was that take?" Kat asked as she sat next to me. "Hold on" I replied back. I began adding some finishing touches as Sam and Colby walked into the room. Kat walked over to Sam and hugged him. Colby say next to me. "Wow you really are doing this whole music thing huh?" He asked. I stopped what I was doing and looked over at him. I seen a small proud like smile on his face as he looked at the screen. "Yeah, I really am" I said softly. He nodded his head and went back to working on the song. I sat back in the chair as I just finished. "And done!" I said throwing my arms up. "Ooo play it!!" Kat screamed. I laughed and did as I was told. The music began to play as Kats voice began to sing. I smiled really big because this had actually came out good. I looked over at Kat and she had tears in her eyes. "Thank you Maddi, I wouldn't have done this without you" she said walking over to me. I smiled and stood up. We both walked into each other's embrace and rocked back and forth.

(This chapter is more of a filler. But hope you enjoy. Next few chapters are about to be crazy so brace yourselves🥴)