Chapter 44

Mj's POV

The girls and I had been making tiktoks for the past two-three hours. Somehow Kat had convinced me to make an account and as soon as she had posted one of us all and tagged us, I was getting followers faster than anything. So I went on instagram Live since Kat and Tara were making tiktoks. That left Devyn and I in the kitchen, eating and talking to my fans. Dev and I were laughing because we had eaten all of Kat's vegan veggie chips. We waited until there was a good amount of fans watching.

(Italics-Maddi Regular-Devyn Bold-fans)

"Hey guys! Welcome to the Devyn and Maddi Show!"
"Ask us anything guys! Our friends are making tiktoks and we're hungry"

User12:Are you and Zion dating?
User728:Why was Zion sad on his live?
Devynisbae:Devyn is so pretty!
Mjfan:Maddi when we getting an album
Kuwonu.2:Z said y'all were together until recently?
Trap_house:omg she's with the trap house girls!
10,379 has joined this Live

"Album is in the works guys!"
"Aw thank you, you're pretty too!"
"What Caleb does is his business. Not mine"
"Guys I had no idea Maddi was a cheerleader in high school. Girls has some moves!"
"Alright we'll talk soon! Kat is taking us to get food!"

User23:did y'all notice how she got sad when she mentioned Z
User8:what if they were together but broke up??

I ended the live and Devyn gave me a hug. I pulled back and smiled at her. "I don't know why he's already letting people know our business." I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah Corey did that to me and so I had to write my own explanation" she replied. We looked over at Kat and Tara laughing away. "How bout we order some food?" Devyn asked grabbing my hand. I smiled "sure, those vegan chips didn't fill me up" I said laughing. We all made our way to Kat's living room, putting on our slides or slippers. "I call aux!" I said as we walked out of the apartment. "I wanna show y'all a song I wrote. It started writing it after I uh met Zion and I finished it like a month and half ago" I said looking at my notes app. Feeling some type of way now. I heard the girls squeal in excitement. "So is this like an exclusive hearing?" Tara said smiling. I laughed at her comment. "Well in a way, yeah. No one has heard it yet cause I kind of produced it myself" I replied smiling proudly. "Wow didn't know our friend here is a badass producer/singer" Kat said widening her eyes at me. We all laughed as the elevator reached ground level. "Okay so what's open?" Devyn asked as we got to Taras car. "Umm usual McDonald's is open, Taco Bell and I think some diners are open too" I replied opening the passenger door. We all got in and I immediately connected my phone. "Okay. Y'all ready to hear this song?" I asked nervously. I guess Kat noticed so she reached and rubbed my shoulder. "I'm 100% sure it's going to be great!" She said smiling at me. I returned the smiled and released a breath I was holding.
(Play Love Language by Kehlani)
"A lot of ways to love you, teach me through your eyes. What is needed for you, needed in your life?
Don't wanna go shoppin, you want picnics in the park? Do you like mornings? Should we do it in the dark? It's all foreign to me, I don't speak what you speak. I'll commit to learning if you, if you
You're a sweet fantasy, singing your ABC's
Please be patient with me, with you
Said I wanna be fluent in your love language
Learnin' your love language. I know I don't speak your language But I wanna know more, baby
Never wanna get lost in translation. Never wanna be on two separate pages..."

As the song played I felt my heart ache at the thought of Zion. Knowing he had made me feel things I have not felt with any past lovers. Not even Colby, who I had been with for a long time. I truly had thought Zion was my one. I didn't deserve to be cheated on. Not by him, not by Colby, not by anyone. I knew I had fell for Zion faster than I could even process. I wanted to show him this song but now I can't. I won't dare to put me through some heart break. Not again. I didn't want to feel this way anymore. I wanted to move past this. To not feel my heart hurt every time I think of him. I felt a tear slip from my right eye. I quickly wiped it away and continued to vibe to this song. I looked at my friends, all of them held a small yet prideful smile. I looked at Kat whose smile was bigger. As the song was ending, I turned the radio down just a bit. "Maddi! Omg that was good!" Tara yelled. Causing me to cover my left ear. We began to laugh as Tara apologized. "Soo?" I asked sheepishly. "You have to release it! Like soon!" Devyn said smiling. "Omg yes! You should release it soon. I love it Mj!" Kat screamed. I smiled at them and felt my eyes water. "Thank you guys!" I said fanning my face. "Aww Maddi don't cry!" Tara said holding my hand. I let out a soft chuckle. "No no these are happy tears" I said sniffling. "I'm glad y'all like it, I will go ahead and get the approval and release it soon!" I said glancing between my friends. Kat began to clap super fast. "Aaaa I'm so excited!" She said. At this moment, my friends had made me happy.

(Hey y'all! Wanted to pop in and say I totally forgot to proof read this chapter! Oops🙊)