Chapter 27

Zion's POV
*a week later*

Maddi has just gotten back from an interview with a radio station. She came directly to the pm house. The boys and I were watching a movie when she walked in. "I swear we gotta start locking the doors" Nick said looking up at Maddi. "For real. Y'all lucky I wasn't some crazed 12 year old fan." Maddi said sitting down next me. The boys laughed until Nick spoke again. "You got the crazed 12 year old fan look in your eyes though." She faked laughed and threw up her middle finger at him. She looked so tired. "You okay mamas?" I asked holding her. "Caleb I'm so tired. It's been studio sessions then interviews and more studio time. I don't know how y'all do this shit. I'm fucking tired. Plus I didn't any sleep last night. I waited for Jeremy to call me. And when he did, we talked for about an hour." She explained before yawing. "Aww the poor baby." I cooed. She laughed and pushed me playfully. "Says you Mr. I want to be held" she shot back. I laughed and pulled her back to me. "Y'all so cute it makes me sick." Edwin said. "Aw eddy don't be like that. I'm sure Nick will cuddle with you again." I said smirking at him. "Come on Z. You said you wasn't gonna bring that up again." Nick whined. "Oh god, knowing Caleb, he probably got a picture of you guys" Austin said. Edwin and Nicks head shot to me. "Oh for sure I do." I said smiling at them. "Send me the picture baby. I want to use it against them too" Maddi said laughing. "Y'all messy for that." Edwin said shaking his head.
"Come on baby, let's go to my room. You can change out of that and we'll have a chill day." I said kissing her head. She nodded her head and grabbed my hand. I followed her up the stairs to my room. Once we got to my room she changed into a shirt of mine. It was so big on her, basically swallowed her body. She looked so adorable. I watched as she fell into my bed. I laughed and laid next to her. "I love this. This shirt smells just like you. It's like comforting" I heard her muffled voice. I smiled and pulled her into my arms. we spent most of the time cuddling, listening to music and talking. Who knows how long we've been up here. "So you think there's actual little green guys in space?" I asked Maddi.
Who just laughed at me. "I mean I believe in aliens but how do we know they're green huh? Shit they could be blue or even red" she replied. "Oh so you saying them aliens are crips and bloods?" I asked jokingly. This caused her to laugh, god her laugh is like music to my ears. "No. That's not what I meant Caleb" she let out. She was laying in my arms, holding my right hand with her left hand. "Okay thoughts on Area 51?" I asked. We had spent the last hour or so talking about conspiracy theories.
I was smoking but Maddi didn't. She wasn't into that type of things. "Don't even get me started on that babe. Like I honestly think the government are doing some weird ass testing or experiments. You know how it's highly restricted? Okay what if there is no aliens but some mutants they created. And they aren't keeping people out but more of keeping things in?" She explained. Shit got me fucked up. "Woah what the hell? That's fucking crazy" I said thinking about this. "Man your government is something else. Good thing I'm Canadian" I said smirking at her. "Oh whatever Caleb" she said smiling. I looked at her, studying her features.
I could feel her watching me. We both made eye contact. "You know you make me happy. Like genuinely happy. Ain't been this happy in a while Maddi." I said. She smiled at me as her cheeks began to turn a light shade of pink. She brought her hand to my face and caressed it. "And you Caleb, have made me happy. Always." she said. I smiled at her words. "Always." I replied as I held up my pinky. She smiled and laced her small pinky with mine.
I gave her a quick kiss. "Hey I gotta tell you somethin' well it's about the band" I said looking at her. She looked at me and stayed silent. Most likely waiting for me to continue. I cleared my throat. "Well you know that meeting we had two weeks ago?" I asked. She nodded her head at me. "Well management is planning a tour for us later in the year." I said quietly. I was scared of her reaction. She jumped up from her position. "What! Omg that's great baby!" She said clapping. "Wait you're not mad?" I asked raising an eye brow at her. "What, no way! This is huge Caleb. This is your life. I would never be mad at you for doing what you love babe. I'm fucking proud of you guys. Well more proud of you but don't tell the boys" she said winking at me. I couldn't help but smile at her. She then moved onto my lap, straddling me. "So is this a tour just for our country or is it a world tour?" She asked with a big smile. I grabbed both of her hands and held them. "Well it's it's both here and in Canada." I replied. "So you'll be able to see your family?" She asked. "Yeah, I haven't seen them since Christmas." I said. She nodded her head. "I'm so proud of you Caleb." Maddi said as she laid down on me. I rubbed her back "thank you mamas."