Chapter 57

Mj's POV

"I'm going to the restroom, my bladder has been kicking my ass." I said to Austin and Ansely. As I walking to the restroom, my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was my brother. I felt myself smile and went outside to take the call.
(Normal-Mj italics-Jeremy )

Hey!
Hey sis, how are you?
I could be better, I miss you jer.
I know, I miss you too. I get to come home early! I should be back in two weeks
What no way! That's awesome
So you get my letter?
Yes I did
How are you dread head? You guys going on what? 6, 7 months?
Yeah we would've if he didn't cheat
He cheated?
Yep, with the girl he was with before me. It's actually funny because they're together now.
Wow what an asshole. He better watch out. Cause next time I see him, it's on sight.
*laughs* okay Jer, but in all seriousness. That's not all. Is Rone with you?
Yeah he is. Hold up. RONE ITS MJ
MJ how are you!? Jer over has talked nonstop about you and your career.
Hey rone! I'm good, actually I have something to tell you both. This is scary but I'm um well you both are going to be uncles! Surprise!
Wait what? You're serious?
Wait for real? Like you're not joking with us?
Nope, I'm 100% serious..
RONE WE'RE GONNE BE UNCLES!!
Congratulations Maddi!!
Thank you guys!
Holy shit I'm gonna be an uncle.
Yes you BOTH are.
Two weeks better go by fast. How far along are you?
I'm two months about to be three
Is it dread heads?
Yeah it is but I'm not gonna tell him. My child doesn't need him. We don't need him.
Well Mj I'm here for you, I'll see you soon. We have a mission tomorrow. I love you kid. Until next time
Until next time.
*call ends*

It's safe to say my brother and his best friend are happy. Tyrone, his best friend since boot camp, has always looked out for my brother. I'm happy my brother approves of this because all I ever wanted was to make him proud. This is it, I'm gonna be a mother. My brother and his best friend are coming home in two weeks. I smiled to myself and went back into the shop. I wasn't looking and I bumped into someone. "Woah I'm sorry" I said picking up my phone. I stood back up and noticed the tattoo on the persons hand. I quickly stepped back. Zion and Sammi. I didn't say anything I just waited for them to step aside. "So you ain't got nothing to say?" Sammi said. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Sorry what was that? I don't speak slut" I responded. She rolled her eyes and looked away. "Not so tough now that you're not behind a phone screen huh?" I said to her. She looked at me and at Zion. "Nah don't look him, I was talking to you. You act so hard in my comments so why not now?" I said to her. Still nothing. I scoffed and looked at them "I don't have time for this shit. Y'all can move now." I said annoyed. "Maddi can we talk?" Zion finally said. I laughed dryly. "Nah, you don't get to talk to me. Especially since you're with her. I told you to leave me alone Zion. Now move pendejo" I said. He still wouldn't budge. So I pushed past them both and went into the shop. I walked over to Austin. "Tell your band mate I'll put a restraining order on him and his tramp if they don't leave me alone" I said. How can he possibly be so stupid to want to talk. When he clearly is with her. Austin looked up and over at the glass door. "I'm over his shit" he said. "Yeah me too" I replied. "I lowkey want my brother and Rone to scare him away." I said placing my hand on my stomach. "Who's Rone?" Ans asked. I smiled "he's like another brother to me and Jeremy. They met at boot camp, been by each other's side since" I replied. They smiled. "When they coming home?" Austin asked. "Two weeks!" I said happily. "You tell Jeremy?" Ansely asked. "I smiled and nodded my head. "Just a few minutes ago actually. They're both excited to be uncles" I said. This whole pregnancy is actually growing on me. Not completely but just enough to where I'm somewhat happy. I finished my ice cream and we all left the shop. "I'm so tired" I said yawning in the back seat. "Yeah it's the baby" Ansely said. I nodded my head. "What are you hoping for?" Austin asked. I smiled and rubbed my stomach. "A boy for sure." I replied. "Well I'm betting on a girl" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Girls are too much." Ansely said. I laughed and nodded my head. "Fuck yeah. Too snotty." I said. Austin laughed "you're a girl though" he said looking back at me. "Yeah I know that's why I don't want a girl" I replied. "But if I do end up having a girl then I'll be fine with that too" I added on. They both looked at me smiling. "Now take me home. I am tired and need to pee again." I said. Austin laughed and Ansely smiled at me. I watched as Austin slipped his hand into Ansleys. I smiled because of how cute they are.