Chapter 54

Mj's POV

When I had gotten home, I gave Chels a hug and went to my room. And when I got into my room, I noticed there was a letter sitting on my bed. I recognize the design. It's a letter from my brother. I dropped my things at the door and ran to open in.
I noticed my brothers hand writing. I felt a sense of happiness run through me I quickly yet carefully opened it. I grabbed the hand written letter.

"Dear Mj,
I miss you so much. I know I do this very often but each time I still am not use to leaving you. I'm at this new camp in Iran. The guys here are pretty decent. Hilarious just like you. You would think the food here would be bad but nah, it's great. Not as good as your home cooked food though. But maddi, something don't seem right. The locals are too friendly. And not in a good way. It's like they're planning something. I've been on edge every time I'm asked to go into the town with a local. I'm afraid things will take a turn for the worse. All I can think about is you. My baby sister. I promise I will do everything in my power to not leave you alone on this earth. I promised dad that I would protect you. I hope things are going great. And I hope that dread head is treating you great. I've been thinking after this, I'd go ahead and retire from active duty. I want to actually be home with you and who knows maybe settle down. Have a family of my own. Make you an aunty. I heard Nate was back in LA, tell that son of a bitch I hope he's doing well. I miss you Mj. I can't wait to come home. I think I'm due for a vacation. Maybe you and I can go to Hawaii or maybe the Bahamas! The IT guy is suppose to fix our WiFi, so hopefully soon you'll get a FaceTime call from me! I love you mj, until next time.

Yours truly,
Jermey"

I have always been worried about my brother when he's away. But I know he will be okay. He will come home and we will get to go on the family vacation. I smiled and held the letter close to me. Wishing my brother would call me soon. I just want to be able to talk to him. I need his advice on everything. I just need my big brother. I took a deep breath and placed this letter with the old ones he had sent when he was away. I slowly closed the drawer and went to pick up the things I had dropped. I placed my bag at my dresser and changed into some comfortable clothes. Which consisted of Kian and Jc's merch and some black joggers. I walked over to mirror and lifted up my shirt. I slowly turned to the side, I noticed there was small bump forming. My right hand went around it. I can't believe there's a little human growing inside me right now. I'm going to be a mother at a young age. I couldn't quite fathom the idea of me being a mother. I quickly pulled down my shirt and walked away from the mirror. I can't help but feel unhappy about this. I never wanted kids of my own. It's always been music and work. Is it bad that I don't feel attached to it. I don't want to have a kid and resent them. I just feel guilty. Unhappy.