Chapter 40

Zion's POV

Since the argument with Maddi, things have been good. We've been busy adding the finishing touches to our tour. In fact we decided that we'd ask if we could tour with another artist. Simon having all the connections, he managed to get us to tour with Camilla Cabello. We have been in a meeting with Camilla and her team. You know figuring out what we'd be doing, cities we'd be able to go to and what songs to do. The guys and I are so pumped about this tour like no cap. "So that concludes this meeting. Thank you guys for taking the time to sit down with us" Camilla's manager says to us. "We really appreciate the opportunity." Edwin says. We shook hands and Camilla came over to hugs us. "Tour is going to be so much fun! Y'all excited?" Camilla asked as she looked at us. We all smiled "hell yeah!" I say. Which caused everyone to get pumped. After talking with Camilla for awhile Edwin spoke up as we walked to the elevator. "Yoo choppy is throwing a party. Y'all down?" He asked. Everyone agreed and then looked at me. "Yeah sure." I replied. I haven't texted Maddi because I knew she'd be too busy to answer. We're just busy people. So I decided I'd text her before I leave for the party.

(Play Don't Tell Nobody by issAnjel)
....

The boys and I just got into the Uber. I quickly grabbed my phone and sent Maddi a text. Explaining that I'd be at party and I would be over tomorrow morning to spend the day with her. She hadn't responded back so I'm guessing she's still in the studio with her friend. I released a big sigh I was holding in. "Aye Z you good brother?" Edwin asked. I looked up at gave him a small smile "oh yeah man just ready to party" I replied back. All the boys cheered. About 20 minutes later we pulled up to the 360 party. Hearing all the music playing from outside made me want to party even more. I lead the way to the house. As soon as we walked in, people were dancing, talking, drinking and smoking. "Yo Z my man come here" choppy said. I smiled and made my way through the sweaty people. I grabbed a cup and poured myself a drink. And that drink turned into multiple drinks. I soon found myself standing on top of a table, singing away to the song that was playing. Everyone below me hyping me up. By now my forehead had beaded with sweat. Once the song had finished, I jumped down from the table. Walking away from the crowded dance floor into the empty kitchen. I grabbed a water and began to drink it. I was leaned against the kitchen counter. Watching my friends dance and laugh. Just having a great time. My head began to hurt. Blurriness taking over. I felt a tap on my shoulder. And the next thing I knew was the feeling of lips move against mine. I don't know what was going on or why it was happening but my body reacted before I could. I fell into the kiss, suddenly grabbing this mystery girl closer to me. After kissing her, she grabbed my hand and lead me through the crowd. I felt myself walking up some stairs and into a room. I closed the door and walked over to the girl. She ran her hands down my chest. I caught a whiff of her perfume. It smelled so familiar. I pulled her into a kiss. Which turned into her straddling my waist. One thing lead to another. And that's when everything went fuzzy.

(Y'all 1k reads on this book!? So wild🥳 thank you for reading this story. I never thought I'd reach 1k. I'm like still mind blown!🤯 I love y'all and bro who is this mystery girl zion be kissing? Next few chapter gonna be filled with *drum roll please* draaAAMMMAAAA🤭)