Chapter 24

MJ's POV

After an hour of literally watching a group of girls standing in a glass box, Zion and I went back into the house. "So movie night?" Zion asked as we walked through the door. I carefully closed the door and turn to face him. "Yes! Let's get some snacks first" I said walking to the kitchen. He smiled at me and followed. "Ooo strawberries and whoop cream." Zion said grabbing the box of strawberries. I smiled at him and turn back to grabbing other types of junk foods. We both faced each other "you good?" We both said at the same time. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before laughing. "Okay to my room" I said leading the way. I heard Zion laugh behind me. Since both of us had our hands full. I somehow opened my door with my foot. I carefully kicked open my door so we could get through. I placed the snacks on my bed and turned to see Zion standing in the door way. "You okay there bud?" I asked. His mouth was slightly opened. So I walked up to him and swiftly closed his mouth by pushing his chin up with my finger. He just stared at me so I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Holy shit Mj, I don't know why but that was hot" he finally said. He walked over to my bed and placed the rest of the snack down. "You Mr. Kuwonu think everything I do is hot" I said playfully rolling my eyes. He then began to place small kisses on my face. His left hand came up to my cheek as he kissed one side of my face. "Eww cooties!!" I yelled out. He laughed against my cheek. "Damn Maddi just let me kiss you" he whispered. I laughed at how childish he sounded. "If I give you a kiss, we have too...we have to cuddle" I said before he cut me off. "Isn't that what we were gonna do anyways? Come on Maddi, get with the program" he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes "AND we have to watch To All the Boys I've loved Before!" I said smiling up at him. He groaned and leaned his head back. "Do we have to Maddi?" He whined. "Alright fine. No cuddles or kisses for you" I said walking away from him. And back to my bed. Before I could get far, he grabbed me by my waist. He started to kiss my neck. "Fine. I. Just. Want. My. Kisses." He said in between the kisses he left on my neck. I turned around and hugged him. "Okay let me change and take my contacts out. Shit has been bothering me all night" I said walking to my closet.
I grabbed a hoodie and some sweats. Before I closed my closet I turned to Zion. "Caleb? You want some sweats?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah, these Damn jeans been riding up where the sun don't shine" he said unbuttoning his pants. I laughed and threw him some sweats. I closed my closet doors and went into the restroom and changed. "Zion, bubs, can you bring me my glasses? There on my makeup desk!" I yelled. I put my hair up in a messy bun as Zion walked in wearing my glasses. "Do these make me look smarter?" He asked. I giggled "yes baby they make you look extra smart" I said walking over to him. "I could get use to you saying baby to me." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled at him. "Okay want to do my skin routine with me?" I asked him. "Shit I want my skin to be clear like yours so show me your ways mamas" he said motioning you my sink. I grabbed my makeup wipes and took whatever makeup I had on. I felt Zion's eyes on me as I did this. Once I got most of it off, I grabbed my face wash and all my other stuff I needed. "Okay so I put this one on, it turns foamy and then I rinse it off." I said to Zion. He listened as I explained what each product does and which goes first. "Okay let's start" he said rubbing his hands together.

....

"Baby my face feels so good. Shit you do this every night?" He asked. I smiled as I nodded and pulled myself on top of my sink area to sit. I watched as he felt his skin. "Mamas my face feels sooo good" he said looking in the mirror. "Oh I bet" I replied. He walked over to me. His arms going to both sides of my legs. He stared into my eyes and smiled. "What are you smiling at?" I asked. "You're fucking gorgeous. Especially when you're not wearing makeup." He said. I smiled at his compliment. "Thanks Caleb." He smiled and looked down. "You know I hate when people call me by my first name but when you say it, it makes me feel special." He said. I pulled his chin so we were looking at each other. His eyes flickered down to my lips and back to my eyes. I took the initiative and leaned in. I felt his lips meet mine half way. His hands gripped my waist and he pulled me closer. He leaned closer to me. Our bodies touching. My hands made their way up to his face and the back of his neck. He glided his tongue against my bottom lip. Which took me by surprise. He took this opportunity to slip him tongue in. Soon our tongues fought for dominance. After what felt like hours, we slowly pulled away from each other. Our foreheads leaned against one another. We stayed silent, trying to catch our breaths. I looked up at him. His lips slightly swollen and more pink than they usually are. He looked me in the eyes, "you are something else Mj" he spoke. I chuckled and gave him another kiss. "Come on, I want some strawberries" I said winking at him. I hopped off the counter and grabbed his hand. We both walked out of my bathroom and made our way to my bed. I grabbed my controller and went to the Netflix app. As it loaded, Zion had already opened up the strawberries. "This is better than sex. On god bro" he said as he put whipped cream in his mouth. He closed his eyes and let out a soft moan. "Mmm Mj try this" he said picking up a strawberry. I opened my mouth as he placed it in my mouth. I took a bite and noticed he had the whipped cream bottle ready. I smiled and opened my mouth again. I slowly chewed this food combination. Zion studied my face as I ate it. "That was fucking good" I said. I watched as a smile spread on his face. "Shit I told you mamas" he replied. The rest of the night continue with us watching Netflix and eating food. After awhile, we put the left overs back in the kitchen. He turned off my tv and laid with me. "Okay come here. I was promised cuddles" he whispered. "God you're so needy" I said scooting into his arms. "Mmm only for you babe" he whispered. He was drawing small things on my arm as I played with his hand. I let out a small yawn. "Good night Caleb" I said. "Good night baby" he said.

(Okay this one is a little longer;) I hope you guys enjoy this. Sorry for any mistakes! I'm in a rush to get this published because I'm going to a basketball game at my school lol but anyways have a good day/night💓)