Chapter 28

Mj's POV

I woke to music coming from downstairs. I turned over and I felt an arm pull me closer to their body. I looked up to be faced with Zion. Who was looking at me with a small smile. "Good morning baby" he whispered. He voice came out raspy and deeper than usual. Man morning voices on guys are lowkey hot. I instantly smiled "morning babe". He smiled and pulled me closer to him if that was even possible. "Come on let me go. I'm hungry" I said to him. He didn't bother moving at all. So I started poking him. He still didn't move or wake up. I just watched him until I decided to wake him up one or another. I moved my face closer to his face and licked his cheek. That woke him up immediately. "Maddi what the fuck?" He said wiping his face. I took this opportunity and ran out of his grip and out of his room. As soon as the door closed, I heard him groan. I silently laughed to myself and walked downstairs. I seen Brandon and Nick dancing while Edwin recorded them. "Hey guys" I said walking to their couch. "Morning MJ" I heard Edwin say. The boys were too focused on dancing to even acknowledge us. I smiled to myself because of how focus they were. "Where's your tail?" Edwin asked. I looked at him, confused at first. "Oh probably still in bed" I replied. He laughed and nodded his head. "I'm actually surprised he isn't glued to your ass right now" he laughed out. Which caused me to laugh. "Nah that boy was too tired to get up." I said. "So how's the music going?" He asked. I turned and faced him. "It's going good. I'm just constantly doing interviews or in the studio all hours of the day or I'm either in meetings. Management is something else Eddie" I breathed out, rubbing the side of my face. "Tell me about it. I'm guessing we have about 2 or 3 albums. Closely to about a 1000 songs. But most of them we can't even release because of how rated r they are." He said rolling his eyes. "Yeah I get that. I mean most of your fans are like 15 year olds? Some a little older than that." I said. He nodded his head. "Yeah, I just wish we had more freedom you know?" He asked. I nodded my head and sighed. "Yeah I know what you mean. But hey at least you boys are doing great. I mean upcoming tour, maybe new merch, hopefully?" I said smiling at him. He smiled back "yeah I guess your right Mj" he replied. "Okay but when am I not right?" I asked with a little smirk. "See that's why you got a big ass head. It's full of cockiness" he said laughed. I gasped and placed my hand over my chest. "That was uncalled for" I said laughing as well.

The guys and I sat around and talked. This was pretty cool considering Zion is always with me. I learned so much about them. Austin even plans on teaching me to paint. Brandon and Edwin are gonna help me with my own studio set up when things settle down for the both of us. I didn't even notice that we were talking for two hours straight. I guess that's what happens when you're having fun with the right people. "Bro no way, so I was helping Brandon take pictures for his instagram and this kid wore his pants that he had tore." Edwin said laughing. We were talking about wardrobe malfunctions. "You didn't fix them B?" I asked laughing. "I thought I did" he said laughing. "Do y'all remember when Nick thought Bryson Tiller was Drake?" Austin spoke. Which the boys immediately began to laugh. "So in an interview, Nick thought Bryson sounded like Drake. And all the fans dragged him for that" Edwin said laughing. I began to laugh at Nick as well. "Oh nick honey why?" I asked trying to hold back my laugh. "Yeah yeah keep laughing all you want Maddi" Nick said waving me off. I turn to Brandon and then Edwin and then Austin. We all looked at each other and busted out laughing. Nick was trying to hold back his smile but failed miserably. I looked at my Apple Watch and noticed how late it was. I got up from the couch "I'm gonna go tell Zion I'm gonna head home" I said to the boys. They nodded their heads and I walked towards his room. I walked up to his door but then heard him on the phone with someone. I didn't know if I should walk in or not. After a few minutes of debating on what to do. I slowly knocked on his door and opened it slowly. He smiled at me but remained on the phone. I walked over to my shoes and began to put them on. I gathered my clothes and my bag. I looked up at seen Zion's face become confused. I mouthed "I'm going home" to him. And with that he spoke into his phone again.
"Okay, ill call mom in a few...alright...love you too sis, bye" he said into the phone. "You didn't have to end the call cause I'm leaving baby" I said to him. He motioned me over to him. I placed my bag on the floor and stood in front of him. "But you were leaving. And besides it was just my sister." He said holding me at my waist. "Well Caleb, I'm gonna head home. I miss my bed and my roommates" I said moving his dreads away from his face. "Can I go with you?" He asked looking up at me. I smiled at how cute he looked. "Don't you wanna spend time with the boys?" I asked him. He shook his head "nah I've been with them for the past 3 years mamas." He said smiling at me. "Well I guess you can. Bring extra clothes for tomorrow baby" I said as I cupped both of his cheeks. I squished his face and began to leave small kisses on his face. He scrunched up his face and laughed. "Alright alright ma" he said grabbing my hands. I laughed and released his face. He stood up and put some clothes into his black nike bag. "Alright mamas I'm ready" he said putting on his red hoodie. I smiled and walked out of his room with my belongings. We walked back into the living room. "Ight guys, imma stay the night with Maddi." Zion announced to the boys who were playing fortnite. "Told y'all he don't leave Maddi alone for too long" Nick said. I laughed because we talked about how clingy Zion is. I bit my lip to hold my laugh in. I cleared my throat as the boys laughed. "You ready baby?" I asked Zion. He nodded his head and lead us out of the pm house. I quickly flipped off the boys before walking behind Zion. That only caused them to laugh even harder.

(Once again, I didn't check for any mistake. Oops🤷🏻‍♀️ but anyways I hope you guys enjoy this🖤)