Chapter 59

Kian's POV

Jc and I had just gotten done setting up the tables and the girls set the food out too. Now we are just waiting for Maddi to get home from the studio. "Kian did you get her lemonade?" Chels asked me. "Yes ma'am, in the fridge" I said walking into the house. "You'll never guess who I was in the studio with" Maddi said walking into the house. "Who?" Austin asked. "LANY!!!" She replied back. "What no way!" Franny said. Maddi was smiling so hard. "It was amazing. I was recording and having a hard time. Next thing I know he's singing my song" she said. She looked happy. "That's amazing Mj" I said hugging her. "What smells good?" She asked looking at the food. "Me duh" jc responded. She rolled her eyes and gave everyone a hug. She took off her jacket and you could see a small baby bump. "Awww" all the girls said. She looked at them confused and then looked down. "Oh right" she said half smiling. "Can I?" Kat said gesturing to mj's stomach. "I mean sure but you won't feel anything yet" Mj said laughing. Which caused us all to laugh. "Are you excited?" Colby asked her. She took a while before responding. "I am but not for pushing a whole ass baby out of my vagina" she said sarcastically. "Ha ha Mj" he said to her. She smiled and sat down at the table. "Damn I'm so tired and my back hurts" she said. My girlfriend sat next to her and rubbed her back. Maddi letting out small moan "oh god that feels amazing." She said. We all looked at each other and laughed. "Come on Mj lets get you some food" Chelsey said. As Chelsey got Mj her food, the rest of us stood behind her, waiting our turn. "Eat up Maddi" Chelsey said. Mj smiled "thank you!" She said. I smiled as I watched my two favorite girls talk and laugh.

Mj's POV

"So you have any new songs we can hear?" Devyn asked me. I smiled actually I finished one so I could show them. "Yes actually but I'm not sure about it" I replied. "Well let us hear!" Austin said to me. Everyone then started shouting for them to hear. I smiled "okay okay" I replied. I connected my phone to the speakers and went to my files. I played them the song I had sung for Lany. We ate as my song played. I watched everyone's reaction. "Periodt!" Jc yelled over the music. I laughed and so did everyone. "Can we record this?" Devyn asked. I smiled and nodded my head. "Sure but tag me in!" I said smiling. Soon everyone pulled out their phones and began to film each other and then me. And to add a little sum sum, I started singing along. Everyone cheering and hyping me up. Me being super extra I added my own back up vocals to it. "That's my best friend!" Kat yelled. I smiled. "That's my wife!" Chelsey said as she hugged me. We all laughed and they put their phones away after adding it to their stories on social media. "Love that!" Devyn said. "Yes it was a great song!" Bobby said. I smiled and started blushing at the comments. "When you releasing it?" Tara asked. "I might release it soon." I replied. We all continued eating and listening to music and of course talking amongst each other. "Okay Maddi, we need you to stand here" Kian said. I followed him outside. There was cute little set up. There was small black chalk board that said "3 months" with a stuffed animal and small baby toys. "Yes stand her and show the belly" Austin said. I laughed and everyone gathered around. "Okay ready pose" Jc said. And they took pictures and Kian recorded a little bit of tonight. Tonight felt great with my friends. I'm glad to have them along this new journey.