Chapter 81

Mj's POV

Char and I asked Celine to drop us off at this coffee shop I love to go to. It reminds me of the cafe that my friend and I use to go too. "Hey Greg!" I called out. Greg is one of my many friends I had made here. "Hey ladies" he said. We smiled and sat at our usual table by the window. "The usuals?" He asked. I threw a thumbs up. We continued to talk about my next gig. I'm doing locals gigs for now. "My boss wants to know if you and char want to take the stage tonight? You guys always bring good business" Greg said handing us our drinks. "Oh hell yeah" char replied. "Yes, I'm down" I replied. He smiled and sat next to me. Since we first met, he's always done his best to get a date with me. But I'm just not interested. "Okay how about one date Maddi" he said. I laughed and looked at him. "Nope. Because you're a great friend to me. And trust me, if we do end up going on this date, there will be more, then we're dating, we break up, and eventually stop talking" I explained. He looked shocked and then looked at Char. She shrugged her shoulders "happened before" she said. He nodded his head "okay fine" he said laughing. He went back to work as char and I talked about what songs we were going to do. "What about you sing the new song you wrote?" Char said. I thought for a second "you mean One of those Days?" I asked. "Yes, that one! And maybe do Ex or Fairplay. Those are good ones!" She said. I smiled at her and we continued to talk when we heard the door bell go off. Indicating customers had come in. We didn't bother looking up, we practically ignored them. "So what are you wearing tonight?" Char asked. I thought for a second. "Umm I have no idea char" I answered. "Oh hey Mj" I heard. We both looked up to see the pm boys. I looked at char and then back at Edwin. "Oh hey" I said. Char just smiled at them. "Are these seats taken?" Britney asked. "Oh actually we were about to leave." Char said. I nodded my head and stood up. "Oh you're not leaving cause of us are you?" Maggie said. I chuckled "no we aren't, we just have things to do. You know errands to run." I replied. "I'll see you at home?" Ansely asked. I smiled "of course, see you guys later!" I replied. We grabbed our bags and left a $20 tip on the table for Greg. We walked away from the table over to Greg. "Leaving so soon?" He asked hugging us. "Yeah, our ex's and their girls wanted to sit with us. We leaving that in our past." Char replied. He laughed and hugged me. "Don't forget tonight at 7" he said as we walked away. "What's tonight at 7?" Nick asked walking over with the boys. "Oh just open mic night. Maddi and Char pack this place. Good for business" Greg answered. "Wait you're not coming to the show?" Austin asked. I gave him a sad smile. "I'm sorry Aussie. I just don't feel comfortable going." I replied truthfully. "Is it because of the girls?" Brandon whispered. I sighed "no, it's just I don't talk to anyone of you besides Austin and Ansely. I've reached out multiple times to you guys and nothing. Not only that, I just don't see the point in going." I said looking over at their faces. Zion scoffed "just say it's because of me. You can't hurt my feelings anymore than before." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Not everything is about you Caleb. I just don't want to go. I'm not going to be the topic for your fans to talk and post about." I fired back. "And don't you think it's weird that two of your ex's showing up? That's going to start some rumors" Charlotte added. Her and Brandon haven't talked in about a year. The boys didn't say anything. Greg walked over to me and hugged me. "I'll see you ladies tonight. Be safe love you" he said walking away from us. "Love you too" char and I said. "Now if you'll excuse us, we have things to do. It was nice seeing you guys." I said walking away from them. Both Char and I walked towards my apartment. "Maddi!!" I heard. I looked back and seen a group of girls walking over to us. "Hello girls" I said hugging them. "You're so much prettier in person" one said to me. I thanked her and we took pictures. They did the same with Char. "Did you hear the boys are here?" One asked. "Yeah, Austin and Ansely are staying with me" I replied. "Can you tell them we love them?" I smiled "i will let Austin know" I said. "Did you see that Britney girl said something about you and Char in her live earlier?" A fan asked. I shook my head "if I'm being honest, I don't care. I mean I haven't said anything about her. Plus she doesn't even know me." I replied. I notice one of the girls was filming. "Are you gonna post this?" I asked her. She looked scared but nodded her head. I looked at the camera. "Well any of my haters won't see my downfall because news flash, I'm only going up from here. I love you all" I said blowing a kiss at the camera. "An unbothered Queen, we Stan" Char said. We said byes and continued walking. "Let's get some food and head home." I said to char.