Chapter 25

Zion's POV

The entire night with Maddi had been the best time. For so long, I've partied with friends. You know the usual, drinking, smoking, dancing, singing, and sleeping around. Something I'm not proud of.
Since I first met Maddi, I had always found some sort of attraction towards her. Like at the beginning, I was just so intrigued with her.
And then once we started hanging out more, I grew feelings for her. Yeah I was Sammi, unofficially but still.
Anyways, Maddi has been such a great blessing to my life. I notice myself changing since she's been around. Like on god, I have been happier with her. I feel at peace with her around. No cap. Since I've gotten more "famous" I felt the need to live up to this LA life style. You know, the nice ass clothes, the parties we throw, or even the people.
Like it's a damn competition here. I constantly worry about who I can and can't trust. Especially with the girls. All they want is either money or clout. But Maddi, she doesn't want that shit. She actually hates having this fame. All she wants are some dope ass friends. I mean who wouldn't. Maddi has proven to me that not everyone is cruel in LA.
Maddi is a down to earth girl, yeah she can kick some ass and all but like she's just so perfect. Even if she doesn't think so, in my eyes, she's a goddess. I plan to ask her to be my girlfriend soon. Very soon. I got to plan that out first. Gotta make it a night or day to remember. I just want to be able to call her MY girlfriend. I don't know why that Colby guy did her wrong. I would've fought to keep her in my life for as long as I could. Damn, look at this.
She got me sounding soft as fuck. She's bringing the soft side out of me. But shit I don't mind, as long as I'm with her. Right now, she's sleeping in my arms. She looks so freaking adorable right now.
I love how she scrunches her nose when she's dreaming or how her eyebrows come together. She's a deep sleeper on some nights and others anything can wake her up. Little soft snores are coming from her. Man this girl has me whipped! God damn, I'm lucky.

(Hey guys!!! One more chapter before I go to sleep lol. Thanks for showing the last chapter love! I really appreciate it. Anyways, let me know what y'all think about this story so far! Love y'all!💓💓)