Chapter 30

Mj's POV

Zion and I walked into the house. "Nah for real though, you think the government is really listening and watching us through our phones?" Zion asked me as we walked through the door. "Oh yeah for sure" Bobby said from the table. He was filming and I gave Zion a look. Thankfully he caught on so we didn't make things too obvious between us. "Lemme guess, Maddi told you her conspiracy theories?" Jc asked looking over at us. "Yeah she did and now I'm fucking paranoid." Zion said making a scared face.
I laughed at him "she tell you about the JFK one?" Kian asked. "Nah, he got too freaked out so I stopped" I said jokingly. Zion shook his head "nope, I'm good." His voice coming out kind of high.
I looked at him and then towards my roommates. "She scarred him for life guys" Bobby whispered to his camera. We began to laugh at this. Bobby walked off to his room so I was just me, Zion, Kian and Jc. Chelsey and Ayla (kians girlfriend) had gone to get face masks. "Mj wanna be in our new series? We're doing a bunch of social media influencers to stay in a house and they do challenges." Kian asked. "Uhhh" I hesitated a bit. "Not this time guys. I mean everything with my music and the stuff that comes with it. I'm not sure if I would time. I'm sorry guys" I said walking over to them. They laughed a little "no worries buddy, we thought you'd be busy" Jc said hugging me. "Bubs I'm sorry" I said pouting a bit.
I felt as if I had let them down. "Hey don't sweat it." Kian said hugging me. I didn't notice that Jc walked over to Zion and said "yeah don't worry, I feel left out too buddy." I laughed and turned around to face them. "Man if I didn't know y'all, I would've thought y'all were siblings" Zion said with a smile. "She's like my little sister" Kian said pushing me a bit. "Yeah it's like I live with four older brothers" I said punching Kian's arm. I quickly ran to Zion and Jc. "Don't let him near me Caleb" I yelled. I heard the boys laugh. "Kian don't do it. It's a trap" Bobby said running into the living room with his camera. Which caused Corey to come out of his room "bro don't do it. She's gonna tackle you" he warned. But Kian being his rebellious self, didn't listen. He walked over to Zion, which i moved out of the way so i charge at him. "He's a goner" I heard Jc say.
I had lunged at Kian who stopped dead in his tracks. Looking like a deer who got caught in car headlights. Before he could move, I had tackled him to the hard wooden floor. I heard a loud groan come from beneath me. I rolled off of Kian and started laughing. "I gotta start playing football again. I felt like I was playing the championship game" I said after I calmed down. Kian was still laying on the floor. "Bro I got that all on camera" Bobby said laughing. "Are you good buddy?" Jc asked Kian. Kian threw a thumbs up and groaned in response. I quickly got up and walked over to the freezer. I grabbed the ice pack and called to Jc. "Jay here, catch" I yelled.
Jc caught the pack and gave it to Kian who quickly placed it on his back. "Damn Maddi, That could've killed me" he finally spoke. "Aww I'm sorry Kian" I said holding back my laugh. He quickly flipped me off and laid on the couch. "Broo I warned you" Corey said sitting on the other couch. I smiled and walked over to Zion who had been awfully quiet. "You good?" I asked. He looked down at me and licked his lips. "Maddi, That was oddly hot" he whispered. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Come on lover boy. I want to sleep" I said grabbing his hand. "Sorry Kian!!" I yelled as we walked to my room. I walked into my room and turned the lights on. I quickly ran and threw myself on my bed. "Holy shit I missed you" my voice came out muffled since my face was in my blanket. I heard Zion laugh from behind me.
I turned around and he slowly crawled on top of me.
(Play To My Bed by Chris Brown 😉)
"You are beautiful mamas" he said looking me in the eyes. It was like he was searching for my soul. Or that's what it felt like. "You're not so bad yourself Caleb" I said moving the dreads out of his face.
I noticed his eyes flicker down to my lips and back to my eyes. "Kiss me" I whispered. And without any hesitation, Zion leaned down and kissed me. It started out slow and full of passion. But as time went on, the kiss began to get more heated. Our tongues fought for dominance. Which he won. The kiss was full of passion, love and mixed with lust. He began to trail kisses down my jaw to my neck. He was trying to find my sweet spot. My left hand tangled up in his dreads and my right grasped his shirt. He was searching for my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan as he found it. I felt him smirk against my neck. He began to suck on the sensitive skin. I'm pretty much positive there's going to be mark. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt. He quickly pulled it over his head and threw it somewhere on the floor. Not caring where it landed. My hands traveled down his torso as his lips went back to my neck. I leaned my head to side to give him better access. His hands began to slide under my shirt, he swiftly took it off of me. "Lock the door" I whispered in his ear. He jumped off the bed and quickly locked my room door. He also turned on music so my roommates wouldn't hear us. I watched as he removed his remaining clothes. He definitely did not disappoint, if you know what I mean. He walked over to the bed and placed his hands over the waist band of my spandex. He looked up at me as if he was asking for permission. I nodded my head and he removed them. Throwing them on my floor. I heard him opening a rapper. A couple seconds later, he was hovering over me. "Are you sure you want this? We can stop-" he began to ramble. I quickly cut him off with a kiss. "Yes, Caleb. I'm sure" I whispered. He nodded his head and kissed me. Let's just say the next two hours was filled with great monopoly lessons.

(So thank you to my friend Kylee for writing the last part of this chapter for me. Lol I'm not so great with smuts or whatever you would call that lmao. ANYWAYS, I hope y'all enjoy this💓)