⇞ error ⇞

My deduction fell right into place, Drian knew the secret paths in and out of place and I felt more hopeful about the plan. The guilt was slightly bothering me but not more than the worry I had for Nazereth. It was a wonder that I found the sleeping pill at the same spot. And I can't believe it actually worked.

Dressed as a maid Drian guided me through the food storage room which had a path underneath it that led straight the royal kitchens. I noticed that quite a few females admired Drian and I chuckled at the thought of him being the popular kind.

I kept my powers diluted to that maids wouldn't recognize who I was and kept my head low as I silently followed him. He was stoic as a soldier but his eyes held a trance as he did while my powers washed over him.

"Drian, can I come along?" Someone asked and I almost freaked out in fear.

"No, she is the personal maid for the princess, she is here to report duty."He lied in a smooth tone but didn't even blink once.

I kept following him keeping my heart thudding loudly with each step as I tried to keep my soul manipulation intact. We passed the main hall which was empty and then he took me through a big room filled with just paintings and gold, silver jars.

Suddenly he stood in front of a painting and ran his arm along and then it moved. I was surprised how drastically Drian has changed but thankfully not as a person.

Behind the painting was a path and I was surprised at how difficult the mission was had it not been for Drian, how would we even reach there?

We stepped in a dark alleyway and kept walking. I wondered if Drian would remember after all this was done, would hate me for doing this or will stop treating me like a sister for breaking his trust like this. Will he realize how dangerous I was? I was afraid that in the end I will be the one left alone and hated.

Maybe for that moment, my power slipped and guilt overcame me because Drian stopped and groaned like he was stressed.

"What? Why am I here?" He asked and realized my powers affected others differently that it did Nazereth.

He actually remembered and felt if I tried to persuade him but others don't.

"Pharah?" He asked looking confused.

I grabbed his hand to see how he was feeling and mild emotions of annoyance, hurt and happiness were there. I could not pinpoint the reason for either of them.

Forget about this and just take me to the right-wing, weapons room.

I tried with all my might to keep the enchantment intact and not let this fail at this point. As I detached my hand from his arm, he looked at me surprised.

"Pharah?" He asked with an unsure tone.

"Yes?" I asked afraid that he might have caught up.

"What is happening?" He asked looking like the little kid that was afraid of something.

I hated that this is what I was, this is what I have become.

He was putting all his trust in me which I was inappropriately using.

I tried convincing him again but there was no force in my thought now. I was not strong enough to be good and I was not strong enough to be bad.

I was hopeless. Why was I not stronger? Why was I not someone who was worthy of love and fearless? Why was I always go through pain?

"How are we here Pharah?"He asked panic and confusion clear on his face.

"Run," I mumbled tears welling in my eyes.

"I don't-" He was clueless to all this.

"The right-wing is dangerous Pharah, King will know once we enter that." He warned me.

And yet he came here.

"You go from here Drian and you won't remember any of this." This time I put full force into my words.

This time I used all my power to convince him to run because I would not let him come to any harm.

Immediately the confusion faded from his face and he looked back at me in a trance and nodded in agreement. And then he walked away in a different direction.

As I walked alone in the dark alley I wished I was not an Empath.

An iron door waited for me at the end of the room. I stared at it my heart beating so loudly in the empty dark alley that I bet it could be heard around the palace now. I touched it but it didn't budge and I was feeling hopeless as time went by worried that Nazereth might wake up or that the prince will find him.

"Open up please, open up," I mumbled hoping that it heard voices and wishes but the door remainder intact.

In absolute darkness, I ran a hand along the door hoping to find a lock or something. Suddenly something sharp pricked my finger and I yelped in darkness. But the door didn't open.

Pain surged through my finger to my left shoulder and I realized that the needle might not be a simple needle.

"OPEN UP FOR GOD'S SAKE." I yelled out of pure pain and frustrated and my voice travelled across the alley making me realise this might not be the best option.

But the ache shooting through my left side kept getting worse and worse with each second.

And then something miraculous happened as the door burst open like it was torn from within. A small dagger with bronze hilt was floating in mid-air as my eyes registered the room. It was filled with weapons, but not just normal weapons, weapons of magic and elements.

Dagger floated to me and stopped as if it was waiting for my command.

"Umm..spirit weapon?" I asked feeling utterly dumb for doing this.

And it floated closer to my hand as soon as my fingers grasped the hilt warmth and relief flooded through and a surge of power I have never felt before. I know why it was special, dagger had a soul, one that listened to me like it was bounded.

I could merely give a command and it will shatter through iron gates.

I should have ran away with just the mission but I took a closer look in the room, there were mirrors that had the energy of trapped souls, swords which reeked of death, arrows from the wind Kingdom which would not stop until it killed a target, there was a collection of pebbles maybe from the Earth Kingdom but I was not sure what they did.

Finally I found the weapon seized from the Fire Kingdom, a simple golden staff with a red ruby on the top, fire almost dead inside but still flickering like waiting for someone to claim it. Firemaster doesn't need a weapon to yield fire just like I didn't need a weapon to use my power.

But the weapon made it stronger, so against my better judgment I picked up the fire weapon as a gift for my husband.

Feeling quite proud of myself I decided to escape back from the route I came from but as I should was expected with my luck, the main gate of weaponry burst open and King of Udairis stood there.

"I can't believe you reached till here but I think you need to stay in your home a little Princess."

I knew from his tone home meant prison. 

Okay, now honestly there was another plan I had in mind but while I was going through the spider transformation phase (lol) I thought about this one. So how is it? It's still ongoing since it didn't end really well.....

I mean where is the fun in that.

Also,umm.... the firemaster is not going to react pleasantly xD

I just hope I am healthy again and give faster updates :)