⇞ vengeful soul ⇞

Finding Ermeline was easy but the havoc she was creating with her power was a little more difficult than that. Her gem powered soul was a little difficult to handle than other souls. Since she was more power and less soul. She was throwing a tantrum and sending destructive tides in every direction.

Sooner or later some Kingdom would-be victim of her actions.

You are overusing this power now.

Morel commented as I made a whole pirate ship sale for me.

Do you want her to kill half the human population?

It seems like you do, if you take her back to Udairis, more people will die.

"What do you want Morel, do you want me to kill her because I can?" I snapped at my annoying pet.

It grew silent at my words.

But as I moved among the deaths and destruction she did, I didn't feel helpless and choking up like I did before with the weapon, I felt stronger like the soul that died brought me strength and I didn't have to take their pain in, instead I can take their energy.

Suddenly a crow came buy and I couldn't help but feel slightly agitated at how Markheen was so resourceful that she found me. But then the crow dropped a note and as soon as I opened it, I felt energy being sucked out of my body, mind and soul.

Nazereth is captured.

That had to be a lie. He can't be, my all powerful husband can't be captured. I know he was not invincible and that was the worst part of it all.

You same pale Queen, what is wrong?

Morel asked and I couldn't bring myself to speak at all. How? Why? Is he alive? It felt like someone was wrenching my heart inside my chest and poking my whole body with needles. My knees gave away as I fell on the  ship's floor.

Maybe Syrion noticed it because he came to me.

"What is it?" He asked well aware that as long as I was here Ermeline would be in control.

Then why was I afraid, why was I losing confidence and afraid of anyone. Nazereth was my responsibility, he was mine to protect like i Promised and I would do that.

I got back on my feet and a little surprised Syrion moved back.

"Nothing is wrong. If that fool thinks he could do this to me, he has not seen the worst of his life yet." 

"Remember Zephora, it's our aim to minimize destruction." He said in a careful tone.

"Queen of Krobet for you pirate." I said in sharp tone and deducted anger and surprise from him.

"Now do me a quick favor and drop me to Udairis. I need to terrorize that terror loving King before Ermeline could get her revenge."

My whole body buzzed with hate and an unpleasant feeling.

--

Queen this is a bit too much.

Fear, for the first time I detected fear in Morel's voice.

Is it though? You wanted me to learn to use the weapon and here I am. What more do you want?

My little cat shifted to the full fledged winged lion form.

"I will take a sweep and minimize the damage."

"No need, we will maximise the damage. He dare take my husband to threaten me, I will show him what threats look like."