⇞ krobet ⇞

Ermeline's power was gone . She was now a princess of Udairis but without the power and the balance was restored. And for the first time in history there was a Queen of nation without a power to strengthen her because Ermeline was power herself. She defeated fate and the power of the gem just out of the sheer strong will and love for people.  She got people's respect and she got an intimidating personality.

She was born to be the Queen. And now she ruled both the Kingdom and the Enebris Travellers as Syrion sworn to be with her forever.

And Clarence on the other hand wanted to do nothing with power. He was tired of his life as soldier and he wanted nothing to do with the army or the throne. He was not new physician and educator of Udairis. He wanted to get rid of the blood on his hand and he didn't want to kill people anymore. He hated that part of my life.

As for Udairis, it was flourishing after ages. The people were happy even though the kingdom was mourning and slowly recovering. After years of struggling under a tyrant, Udairis was healing now as Ermeline reigned as a benovalent queen.

The Air Kingdom was paying price for it's crimes, they were restricted trades from other Kingdoms, their Healers were deprived of any material required for research and development while if it hadn't been for Jillian, Nazereth would have done worse.

Earth Kingdom was getting prepped for a wedding, of their new Princess, as Darren went down on his knees to propose marriage to Fergie. They got an all open trade path for their crafts and goods and flourished under Queen Herdis, Darren's mother who was fearless leader in all this. And finding similar qualities in Fergie she was elated to welcome her in her home.

As for Krobet, we were the rulers now.Nazereth held the position which Sverre held earlier. And even though due to few years of his angry persona people feared him and were not very receptive of giving power to a firemaster. Nazereth won them over with his calm nature and subtle kindness. He was patient, brilliant, strong and good. 

As time went by, people learned to love him, respect him. mergifulle 

While, I, Zephora, Queen of Krobet was a prisoner again. Nazereth wouldn't let me move too much or stay up late or even make walnut desserts as I carried around a seven month pregnant bump. I was treated with even extra care and Myron and Ciara took turns to guard me.

Morel was keeping my power usage in check and meow like a spy day and night if I tried a little bit of Spirit essence that developed inside me. It was kind of a healing power that according to Morel developed on it's own as my soul accepted the power and the pain and learned to strive through it. Now the essence worked mostly on quickly I can steer my mind to being good, Kind and obviously Nazereth which was an easy task to do.

The only person on my side was Fredrick, the dacoit who first met me when I was coming to Krobet after wedding. He would visit me once in a while and brought me things I desired to eat, kept Nazereth safe on my request not that he needed baby sitting and he would also tell me stories that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I was highly anticipating his arrival today because he promised be the honey cake from the market and tip toed silently towards the palace garden.

"Where are you going?" Nazereth's voice caught me off guard.

He travelled a lot these days because he was setting a whole lot of Kingdoms going through a time after war and chaos. Many times he would come home tired and hungry, injured and sleep deprived.

I allowed myself to feel what he was feeling.

Tired, annoyed, frustrated but not directed at me, another set of emotions like love, adoration, worry and awe for me. Awe was directed at my fragile self carrying a child so bravely and I almost wanted to hit his head for thinking that. I was strong enough.