⇞ stage ⇞

Fear can make you do things you never estimated you can do. So when fear of losing Nazereth in the enemy territory gripped me, I shot up awake. I was not sure how long it took me to wake back up from the depths of pain my whole body was but apparently my mind was stronger it pulled me back to see if I can help my husband.

"My Queen," Nazereth whispered close to me and his endearment to keep my identity safe was almost funny.

And I hurriedly looked around us. My heart halted in shock when I saw a large number of soldiers, King of Udairis, Prince and Drian all standing frozen still. Not moving but breathing. It's like they were statues who occupied the space.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried and surprised how Nazereth was not frozen.

He just chuckled at my words, "Why is that you are always worried about me even when you are in pain? I am a man of many faults and yet you love me this much."

I was busy checking for any sign of pain or wounds on him.

"It's amazing how you did this."He sounded as he whispered the words.

And slowly it made me realize my last words before I fell unconscious.

"How long did it take for me to wake up?" I asked a little stressed that what aftermath will this have.

"Few seconds."

"I was afraid you will be hurt," I said realizing it was quick.

"Allow me to protect you some time." He sounded amused and slightly sad like I still didn't trust him enough with my life.

"We will talk about this later, first are you disgusted at what I did?" I asked worriedly.

He smiled at me and bend down to give me a soft kiss on the lips not caring about the statue presence.

"Would you mind if I do something like this again, I have a weapon and we need to escape."

His gaze hardened at my words and I was scared to the core. But I noticed his eyes on the fire weapon and I relaxed. 

"I got this for you," I said hoping this would not anger him.

"Listen to me," He said grabbing my shoulder and pulling me closer," Never again you are going to put your life online for something so trivial."

He was scolding me but I felt warm and melting in his gaze.

"Trivial?" I mumbled not sure he meant it.

"Yes, compared to your life everything else is trivial." He said and I forgot how to breathe.

"Spirit weapon?" He confirmed and I nodded.

"We can't just leave so let the drama unfold now," I told him giving a peck on the cheek.

He looked adorably confused but nodded to support my idea.

Astonished for how long command held and everyone was still not moving.

I got up and sighed deeply closing my eyes and focusing all my thought and energy in one task and that was to stage a drama.

I was here because I fought with my husband and came back home to find solace with my parents. And he was here to beg for my forgiveness and take me away. No one shall notice or remember anything else related to my presence of the theft.

I chanted the words maybe ten times in my head.

Move.

The words echoed loud inside my head and a heartbeat later everyone moved.