A/N

Dear friends,

I think this is a much-needed explanation, apology, thank you whatever suits you better.

I have been MIA for almost let's say a month?

So I am here to fill you in why this happened.

Since most of you know I am a working student, my days started with 10-6 work, 6:30-9 online class and then assignments came in. I have 8 subjects and replacing exams they gave 3 assignments for each subject totaling up to 24 assignments. Also being home is not a big help because then comes the household chores.

To add up to this I am fasting in Ramzan so let's just say I was barely sleeping 3 hours a day till I literally start seeing things blurry, had bad headache and nausea.

Maybe it is my mom's prayer that the date for assignments got suspended before I suffered much and now it's June 5. So I can do it in a relaxed way.

So I would like to apologize from the core of my heart for making you guys wait. I am back to writing now and would like to update more frequently might even me today sometime. I missed you guys so much you wouldn't even realize it.

I hope you all doing good and safe and healthy in your homes. I hope good books have been your companion and some exotic tv-series grabbed your interest.

But most importantly I hope for the lovely people still here, you would still read the stuff I have to share. Even if it's a no, I still love you guys for everything.

XOXO~Gossip Girl

LOL....that was bad....