Season 1

This is the second story I will be making in this account of mine.... Trust me, this is also a good concept of mine and I have been planning to make this story for a year already... I hope you guys tune in with this story.... I am excited for this story.... anyways, here are our casts...

Main Cast:

Saint Everdeen - Joey

He is a very quiet and sad kid of their school. Since his father was a popular criminal, people judges him and thinks that he is also a bad person. Despite of his bad reputation because of his father, he secretly cares for his father and never leaves him alone. All the judges he got from people also made him a stone hearted person.

Harley Stone - Mark

He is a very outgoing person. He loves to be friends with everybody even though some people hate him for being too confident. He cares a lot about people around him and he loves helping people who needs help. Speaking of caring, he will cross paths with Saint because he is curious about how Saint is living in hate.

Geo Lopez - Payton M.

He is the son of the mayor. He is very popular in his school and he is known to be kind to everybody but the truth is, he is only friends to those people who are high class while those people who are not on his level, he only pretends to be nice. He loves to make fun of Saint and he secretly likes Harley that is why he spends time with Harley all the time.

Santi Lyndon - L

He is Harley's best friend. A popular journalist of the campus. He is also known to be smart and always love to explore stuffs just like Harley. The only thing is, spending time with Geo made him careful when it comes to being friends and he lowkey avoids Saint because of Saint's reputation. Overall, he is still a kindhearted person.

Secondary Cast:

Sabrina Harvard - Francine

He is one of Harley's best friend. She is always there to support Harley and she is also very nice. But just like Santi, he thinks that Saint must not be trusted easily.

Travis Corner - Kyle

He is another friend of Harley and Geo's best friend. Despite of being a brotherly type of friend to Geo, he treats people eqially except for Saint because Geo influenced him with anger against Saint...

Kacey Stone - Sabrina

She is Harley's big sister. She is a very loving sister and she is the only one who respects Harley's decision when it comes to everything. In fact, she is the only one who doesn't trust Geo so much because she thinks that something is fishy with him. She is an overprotective sister.

Damien Everdeen

He is the most popular criminal of the city for murdering people. As soon as he gets freed from jail, he got very depressed and doesn't go out of his house because he is afraid of judgement. Deep inside, he hates the Lopez family but he give no futher reasons why he hates them.

Mayor Ruel Lopez

He is the mayor of the city. In the eyes of his people, he is a very kind person but he has favoritism when it comes to helping people. He could possibly be the reason why his son is also rude to those people who aren't as high class as them. He is still nice to Geo's friends.

You met all of the cast for this season. I am so ready for all of you to meet the cast. I promise to make this story as much as exciting.... Once again, this is "Son of the Criminal", hold tight guys, this will be a wild run.....

#SonOfTheCriminalSeasonOne