Episode 5 : The First Friend

Today is friday, as Kacey and Harley are going to school.....

Kacey: you know what Harley..... I didn't tell you yesterday but I talked to Geo about how he hurt you.....
Harley: Oh sis.... were you too hard on him?
Kacey: Well, you do not have to worry about him but he deserves it......
Harley: (shrugs)
Kacey: you know what..... I also saw Saint yesterday......
Harley: really? How?
Kacey: just saw a glimpse of him entering a bus.... he saw me tho.....
Harley: well, what are your thoughts about him?
Kacey: I gotta be honest, he seems to be very nice just looking at him..... and you know what... he seems hot.... I wanna hit on him...
Harley: (elbows Kacey) what the hell Kacey.... do not hit on him....
Kacey: why not?
Harley: (eyes widens at Kacey) (blushes)
Kacey: wait..... do you have a crush on Saint??
Harley: hey..... no I don't have a crush on anybody.....
Kacey: hahahahaha..... why did you say that? I do not have a crush on anybody  sounds like you are making it fair for Saint..... you do not like anybody so Saint do not have to worry that you don't like him....
Harley: (blushes) hey! you are making things complicated... stop using your smart mind on me.... I am not in the right condition......
Kacey: okay, okay... I will stop teasing you.... but I cannot blame you... he seems to be ideal.....
Harley: (shrugs) whatever Kacey...
Kacey: remember, the quiet people are mysterious in a either a good or bad way, you will only guess it depending on your initial thoughts about that person.....
Harley: Kacey!!! Stop being smartass!!
Kacey: hahahaha I love you bro..... (hugs Harley)
Harley: lets just go to school......

As soon as they head to school, they went to their classes.... at recess..... Saint was alone in the hallway spending time there.......

Saint: (looks around) (sits on the floor) (lies on his locker)
Harley: (walks on the hallway) (sees Saint)
Saint: (takes a deep breath) (looks at his injury)
Harley: (looks around) (sits besides Saint)
Saint: (looks at Harley) what are you doing here?
Harley: I don't know where to go.... the canteens are all crowded and..... hallway is peaceful, not the usual thing you see everyday......
Saint: (looks down) (nods)
Harley: (looks at the sling) so, how is your injury? is it getting better?
Saint: (nods) as long as I can handle myself... It will heal eventually.....
Harley: (nods)
Saint: why aren't you avoiding me anyway? shouldn't you be with Geo?
Harley: not everybody wants to avoid you and I am the proof..... and.... I haven't seen Geo all the while..... why you asked about him?
Saint: (shakes his head)
Harley: is he hurting you?
Saint: (looks at Harley) (shakes his head)
Harley: (looks down) you know what.... I am aware of him making fun of your actions and I apologize for not defending you.....
Saint: no one ever defended me anyway..... I am used to it... (looks away)
Harley: but here I am finally... (smiles) I got to talk to you....
Saint: aren't you really scared of me? or even hate me?
Harley: (smiles) no....
Saint: (looks down)
Harley: Saint.... This might sound so different from what you always hear but I am introducing myself to you as a friend of yours....
Saint: (looks at Harley)
Harley: I have been curious and wanting to be your friend because I can notice that nobody wants......
Saint: but you know, you will be judged.... I am sure that they will hate you by sticking with me....
Harley: then be it..... I know I am doing the right thing so why would I regret being friends with you....
Saint: (nods)
Harley: I know I am acting and sounding so awkward to you, I also apologize....
Saint: no, it is okay..... I am sorry if I don't react as you expect me to.... its just, I am not used to this stuffs.....
Harley: (smiles) wait..... (takes something from his bag)
Saint: (looking curious at Harley)
Harley: (takes out a permanent marker)  (writes something in his injured arm)
Saint: wait... what are you doing?
Harley: I will be gentle... (keeps on writing something)
Saint: okay?
Harley: here.. read it...
Saint: (reads what Harley written)

"This will get better soon, I am claiming it! XOXO"

- Harley Stone

Saint: (smiles slightly) your name is Harley huh?
Harley: oh..... I forgot to introduce myself to you... yes, I am Harley..... I am a junior just like you....
Saint: I am Saint Everdeen.....
Harley: so... I hope we can be friends.... and I hope you always remember that I am behind your back now..... whatever happens, tell me.....
Saint: (nods)
Harley: but are you sure that Geo isn't hurting you more than teasing?
Saint: no... Geo doesn't do anything to me....
Harley: good.... because if he does something.... I will surely be on your side......
Saint: (nods) okay, if you say so....
Harley: (stands up) well, if you feel uncomfortable yet..... then I will give you space for now....
Saint: sure....
Harley: see ya! (about to leave)
Saint: Harley?
Harley: (looks at Saint) why?
Saint: thank you for caring.... I appreciate it.....
Harley: thank you for trusting me... (left)

So it goes, it is now dismissal..... Harley, Santi and Sabrina are currently at the bus stop......

Harley: so guys.... I have to go now..... see you tomorrow....
Santi: yes Saint... see you soon.....
Sabrina: (hugs Saint) walk home safe okay?
Harley: I will not get harrassed... chill guys....
Santi: hahahaha...
Harley: bye... (runs away) (left)
Geo: (approaches Sabrina and Santi) guys.... have you seen Harley??
Santi: he just stormed away..... why?
Geo: damn, I wanted to apologize to him..... so sad, I missed him.....
Sabrina: why didn't you go to school anyway?
Geo: I feel depressed..... me being hated by Harley..... that is shit..... I also reflected that is why....
Sabrina: good you learned something......
Geo: so.... was he with Saint today?
Sabrina: (turns serious) you know what, I guess that I am wrong....
*a bus stops*
Sabrina: (enters the bus)
*the bus left*
Geo: wait Sabrina.....
Santi: (chuckles)
Geo: Santi, was Harley with Saint?
Santi: (shrugs) I have no idea.... how would I know??
Geo: (feels concerned) (stretches his neck)

This is the first time they talked... what do you think? Was it pretty plain? Well, they just became friends.... so, lets wait for their growth...
#SOTCTheFirstFriend