Episode 7 : Forced To Be Okay

It is now sunday, Geo decided to visit Harley's house with Santi......

Geo: I am so nervous, can you knock for me?
Santi: how many times have you been here to be shy Geo?
Geo: in case you do not know yet, Kacey roasted me one day..... he might roast me right now in front of her family......
Kacey: (opens the door) (sees Geo and Santi) wait..... what are you doing here? (stares at Geo angrily)
Geo: ugh.... (nervous) I want to see Harley.....
Mrs. Stone: who is in the doorway Kacey? (sees Geo) oh my.... Geo.... Santi! Why are you two here so early?
Geo: well, Mrs. Stone..... I want to admit that me and your son got into a misunderstanding a couple of days ago and I don't want our friendship to end because of it.... can we talk?
Mrs. Stone: oh, its okay for me that you two must talk but he is still asleep.....
Geo: oh... (turns sad) if that is that case..... I think we will return later.....
Santi: Geo.... I am hungry....
Mrs. Stone: oh.... you guys are hungry???
Geo: (elbows Santi) you should be saying that to them......
Mrs. Stone: why not join us for breakfast.... we just finished preparing the food..... so.... join us?
Santi: (smiles) don't mind if we do.... right, Geo?
Geo: fine.... haha.... sure....
*Santi and Geo enters the house*
Kacey: (stares angrily at Geo)

At the dining room.....

*Santi and Geo enters the room*
Mr. Stone: good morning Geo and Santi.... glad you are here with us for breakfast....
Santi: well, I really missed being in your house..... I spent all my summer here with Harley.......
Geo: you two did what??! (eyes widens at Santi)
Santi: (looks at Geo) why Geo? that is friendship goals..... we stick together.....
Mr. Stone: hahaha, I agree.... you know what Geo..... you could've spend your whole summer with us..... just saying.....
Geo: well, I guess so.... my summer was really boring...... I love beaches but I do not have my friends with me....
Kacey: (enters the room) (sits on her chair)
Mrs. Stone: so... since we are all here.... we can start eating......
Geo: wait... aren't we going to start eating when Harley wakes up?
Harley: (about to enter the room) (hears Geo) (stops) (listens)
Mr. Stone: Harley is such a sleepy head... we rather not force to wake him up, instead.... he can eat whenever he wakes up.....
Geo: isn't it bad to not eat breakfast?
Santi: Geo... can we just eat and stop being a dietitian?
Geo: I was just saying.....
Kacey: (sees Harley peeking) (eyes widens)
Harley: (mouths) why is Geo here?
Kacey: (shrugs)
Harley: (gives Kacey a sign of sleeping)
Kacey: (nods)
Geo: (notices Kacey nodding) what is happening to you Kacey?
Harley: (left)
Geo: (looks behind him)
Kacey: what is your problem?
Mr. Stone: Kacey.... stop being rude to Geo....
Kacey: oh yeah... cause he is the son of the mayor... I understand... (continues eating) (nods) yeah..... I really understand.....
Geo: ugh.... me and Santi will leave as soon as we are done.... but could you guys tell Harley to visit us later in our home?
Santi: why bring me? I will stay here.....
Geo: Santi... you and I went here together.....
Santi: I will make myself at home here... right Mr. Stone?
Mr. Stone: hahaha... yeah.....
Geo: (turns serious) I don't know why you are so different when you are not in school......

After breakfast, Geo immediately leaves and returns home...... While Harley is still in his room unaware that Geo has left, at the convenience store, Saint was there buying stuffs......

Saint: (enters the convenience store)
Sabrina: (walks to the counter) (sees Saint)
*Saint's phone rings*
Saint: (answers his phone) who is this?
Damien: (on the line) son, are you already in the convenience store?
Saint: yes, why?
Damien: I hope you can buy me Razor Blades..... I forgot to buy yesterday...
Saint: sure.... (ends call) (walks to the counter) how much is your bandages?
Sabrina: (sees Harley's name on Saint's sling) (in his mind) wait what? the two have connections?
Cashier #1: it cost $3.....
Saint: (sees Razor Blades) (takes and puts down a Razor Blade to the counter) and one of this please?
Sabrina: (keeps staring at Harley's name)
Saint: (notices Sabrina looking at his sling)
Sabrina: (sees Saint looking at her) ugh..... (looks around) I think I must leave.... haha... bye... (immediately left)
Saint: (looks weirdly at Sabrina leaving) (in his mind) what was that? (looks at his sling)

As soon as Harley eats breakfast, his parents told him about Geo inviting him in the mansion....

Harley: mom? you know why he wants me to be there?
Mrs. Stone: Harley.... it is just a normal talk...
Harley: I have been in that scenario and his father who is the mayor convinced me to be friends with him the last time we argued.....
Santi: (listens)
Mr. Stone: but why not give Geo a chance.... that is the part of friendship...... right?
Mrs. Stone: and if things goes wrong... Santi will be there right?
Santi: (looks at Harley) Geo seems sincere.... give him a chance bro.....
Harley: fine... (rolls his eyes)

As night comes, Harley and Santi are now on their way  to the entrance of the town hall........

Harley: I thought we are going to the mansion... why here?
Santi: he told me to meet him in the office of his dad.....
Harley: I knew it...... same scenario.....
Santi: chill Harley... don't you want to be friends with him again?
Harley: of course I want to......
Santi: then we must not keep this longer.....
Harley: whatever......

As they enter the office.......

*Harley and Santi enters the office*
Harley: good evening? (sees Geo on the corner)
Ruel: (sees Harley and Santi) oh... good evening you two..... I am glad you two came......
Harley: of course.... I am so loyal to your family... (fakes smiles)
Ruel: well, I heard you and Geo were into an arguement.... again..... I apologize for what he did.... but please....
Harley: yes, I forgive him....
Ruel: (smiles)
Geo: really Harley? We are now okay? (runs at Harley)
Harley: (nods)
Geo: damn! yay!!! (hugs Harley)
Harley: (in his mind) I am starting to hate this situation.... God help me....

This is so shitty that everybody is convincing Harley to be okay already with Geo? how much can you take Geo?
Tune in more....

#SOTCForcedToBeOkay