Episode 26 : Have To Be Avoided

It is now thursday morning in school, Saint was doing his lockers alone......

Saint: (puts some books on his bag)
Kacey: (approaches Saint) hey Saint... where is my little brother?
Saint: he already went to his classroom.... what brings you here??
Kacey: well Saint.... have you told your dad about the case we are doing for him??
Saint: (looks sadly down) (shakes his head) ugh Kacey.... I think we should stop.... if we still do that, nothing will happen.... we cannot turn back time.....
Kacey: but there will be other victims...... (looks around) our mayor is such a violent person and we all know that but he always gets away with his issues.....
Saint: but do you know a way how to do it??? it will take so long before we come up with the truth, I do not know if we will ever find the truth.....
Kacey: Saint, remember Santi??? Harley's bestfriend.....
Saint: what about him??
Kacey: his family is one of the popular journalists in this city and I am sure they are close to the mayor too because our lives are just somehow connected......
Saint: (nods)
Kacey: and Saint.... I am sure that they also know about the real story... dad knows some but he doesn't wanna address it because he have no proofs..... I know Santi's family know about it......
Saint: so what do you wanna do?? ask for that news from their old drafts?
Kacey: exactly Saint! that is how we will do it.... it is that easy!!
Saint: (nods) then lets try..... if we fail, we are not going to do this anymore...
Kacey: but will you let your past be carved with a lie??
Saint: as long as I still have hopes for my future Kacey..... (left)
Kacey: (looks at Saint) (feels concerned)

It is now afternoon, at the cafeteria, Saint and Harley were hanging out together......

Saint: (smiles at Harley) finally..... we have time for us only....
Harley: it has been a while.... we were all busy for your introduction in this coming elections....
Saint: ugh Harley??? do you think I would really win???
Harley: (shrugs) you??? do you want to win???
Saint: (shakes his head) I would love to but it is not my top priority.... I think it is better if William win....
Harley: (shrugs) you are right....
Santi: (approaches Harley and Saint) ugh guys?
Harley: (looks at Santi) oh hi Santi???
Santi: (looks around) can I sit with you guys? I have nobody to eat with....
Harley: (looks at Saint)
Saint: (looks at Santi)
Santi: ugh hahaha... (smiles) if you guys are talking about personal stuffs then it is best if I.....
Saint: (smiles) you can join us Santi.... we aren't talking about anything anyway.....
Santi: thank you! (sits with Saint and Harley)
Harley: ugh Santi??? where is Sabrina? usually, you guys hang out when I am not around.... and I apologize for it.....
Santi: (smiles down) it is okay Harley! I respect so much your relationship with Saint and..... I think you are happier......
Harley: (smiles) but it will be extra happy to have you all with me..... are you sure Sabrina is okay???
Santi: (in his mind) I am sorry if I cannot tell you yet Harley..... (speaks) ugh..... she is okay.... just like what she said, she is really busy....
Saint: what if she is still avoiding Harley because she is not still comfortable having me????
Harley: (feels sad)
Saint: (looks at Harley)

It is now dismissal.... at the bus stop...... Sabrina and Travis were together......

Sabrina: (smiles at Travis)
Travis: this is the longest time that we have been together for each other.....
Sabrina: (smiles) I know right.... and I apologize if it took me so long to be nice to you..... I am such a rude person....
Travis: (smiles) (hugs Sabrina) Sabrina..... just like what I said...... it is okay...... as long as we are together now.... that's all that matters......
Sabrina: (about to kiss Travis)
Travis: (about to kiss Sabrina)
*a car stops in front of the bus stop*
*the windows open*
Mr. Harvard: (sees Sabrina and Travis about to kiss) hey you two!!! Sabrina!!
Sabrina: (looks at Mr. Harvard) dad???
Mr. Harvard: who is that person you are kissing??? (feels angry)
Sabrina: (feels nervous)
Travis: hi dad! I am....
Mr. Harvard: (feels angry) do not dare call me dad!!
Harley: (approaches Sabrina and Travis) hey Sabrina! (looks at Mr. Harvard) hi Mr. Harvard!
Sabrina: (looks at Harley)
Travis: (looks serious at Harley)
Mr. Harvard: (sees Sabrina) oh hi Harley!! I hope you guard my little girl huh??? I do not wanna see him hanging out with other men besides you???
Sabrina: dad!!!
Mr. Harvard: (looks at Sabrina) now Sabrina!! go here to the car and I will take you home!
Sabrina: (looks at Mr. Harvard) do not tell mom about this... (nervous)
Mr. Harvard: only if you won't hang out with a guy like him....
Travis: (feels angry) excuse me Mr. Harvard but are you underestimating me?
Mr. Harvard: and I have rights to do it young man! you are no good for my son!
Sabrina: (looks at Travis sadly) (enters the car)
Travis: Sabrina....
Sabrina: (closes the door of the car)
Mr. Harvard: stay away from my daughter!!! (feels angry) (drives the car) (left)
Travis: (looks at Harley) what the hell are you doing here Harley???? were you the one who called her father huh????
Harley: I do not know anything about what you are saying.... (feels annoyed)
Travis: if there is somebody who must stay away from Sabrina.... it is you?!
Harley: why is that so???
Travis: because you are.....
Saint: (stares angrily at Travis) Harley!!
Harley: (surprised at Saint) huh? Saint???
Saint: (walks to Saint) do not ever dare to blame my boyfriend for something he did not do!
Travis: I do not believe anything you guys are saying...... (clenches his fists) both of you are liars.... and you??? (looks at Saint) your father is still a criminal!!!
Saint: (about to attack Travis) what did you say????
Harley: (holds Saint) Saint... calm down... lets just leave.... nothing will happen to us anyway because of his irrelevant anger..... (pulls Saint)
Saint: you and Geo have no place in Harley's heart!
*Harley and Saint left*
Travis: (in his mind) I am just like Geo, Saint.... if you try to mess with Geo, it is also like messing with me....

OMG! the conflict is coming.... can you feel it??? I can feel it....
#SOTCHaveToBeAvoided