Episode 45 : Election Day

It is now a friday morning, at Trevor's home, Trevor was readying something inside his garage.....

Trevor: (slams the garage open) (clenches his fists) (looks at the oilcans) (in his mind) I cannot be with you Sabrina with just a say, a touch or even a hold... that is why I am gonna end the people who are trying to keep us apart... I will put an end on anybody who will forbid our love and we will continue our love story afterwards without anybody interfering... I will assure you that Sabrina... I promise that I will have you in the end..... (

While Trevor was still at home preparing for something, at the school's parking lot, Mayor Ruel just drove his son Geo to school.....

Ruel: (opens the car door) so son... are you ready for the last day of elections????
Geo: (walks out of the car) always have been ready dad...
Rual: (pats Geo's shoulder) always know that there are no losers in our family! make sure that you win that elections for us... I will be the proudest father seeing his son following my steps...
Geo: (smiles) I will succeed dad.... I am going to automatically win the competition...
Student #1: (sees Ruel) wait... everyone!! (screams) (points Ruel) our mayor is here.....
*a lot of people runs to Geo and Mayor Ruel*
*everyone screams happily for Mayor Ruel*
Geo: (smiles at everybody) we seem to have many fans here, right dad????
Ruel: well... (coughs) (looks at everybody) everyone!! I hope you all make sure that Geo will win the elections.... like father like son! Lopez will win even at the end of anything....
*everybody screams happily*
Geo: (smiles at everybody)
*Saint, Harley, April, William, Macky and Kacey enters the parking lot*
Kacey: what is happening here? (climbs the stairs) why are there so many people? (tries to peek at the crowd)
Saint: (stares angrily at Ruel and Geo) they are really manipulative because... how come these students do not know any crimes of this family... and Geo's attitude just blurred.....
Harley: (holds Saint's hand) I know these are 2% of the school's population... we have big people behind us!
William: yup, and them? they are going down soon right?
Macky: as they should.....
Avril: (watches the crowd cheering on Geo) poor people blinded by the truth.... I will pray for their souls....
Geo: (notices Saint, Harley and the others watching them) (stares seriously at Saint)
Saint: (in his mind) I am not scared of you Geo.... you should be scared of what will happen in your family's life soon.... (clenches his fists) (sees Geo looking at him)
Harley: (feels Saint clenching his fist) (feels concerned at Saint)

It is now afternoon, the voting has started online in the computer lab and the presidents were hanging out at the school's lobby while the whole school voting.....

Geo: (stares serious at Harley and Saint)
Travis: (sits next to Geo) bro.... I am back...
Geo: where have you been? you keep running back here and leave all of the sudden....
Harley: (notices Santi with Geo and Travis) (looks down sadly) (whispers at Saint and Macky) I really feel bad about Santi... look how it is obvious that they do not wanna be there.....
Santi: (notices Harley looking at him) (sees Macky looking at him)
Macky: (eyes widens at Santi) oh wait guys... (whispers to Saint and Harley) Santi gave me something but he did not say anything....
Louie: what is it Macky???
Macky: (takes out a card from his bag) he gave me this yesterday without any context....
Louie: (takes and looks at the card) this is.... this is their family's publishing rights I.D.....
Harley: he might be helping us and.... this is what I asked for... instead of bringing him with us, he gave this to make our article valid........
Louie: (looks at Santi)
Santi: (looks away from Louie)
Geo: (in his mind) (clenches his fists) (in his mind) I fucking cannot take them anymore!
*Kacey, William and Avril enters the room*
William: guys... do you have something to buy? Kacey and Avril insists to buy for us....
Saint: anything Kacey.... you know our favorites anyway... (gives Kacey $10) here....
Kacey: sure thing guys.... (takes the dollars)
Avril: that is all? it is getting dark... we have to be here until the voting finishes right?
William: (hugs Avril) yeah.... so guys be careful okay?
Kacey: sure thing... see you all later!
Avril: bye guys!
*Kacey and Avril left*
William: (waves bye at Avril and Kacey) be wise in choosing okay????
Travis: (stands up) Geo, I cannot stay here for the whole day so... I have to go Geo!
Geo: (rolls his eyes) what else can I do? you have been back and forth since lunch...
Travis: hahahahaha.... yeah??? (left)
Saint: (stares angrily at Geo) (in his mind) I will not let this one win over me.... not somebody like his very own father......

At the parking lot, Kacey and Avril was there heading to the exit....

Kacey: girl... (looks at a very old dirty car truck) do you know who owns that rusted car???
Avril: (looks disgusted at the car) oh my! this is not 1920s, why is this car here with the other cool cars?
Kacey: (pulls Avril) we have to hurry... lets not get distracted....
*Kacey and Avril left*

At the hallway of school, Sabrina was outside the computer lab hanging out alone...

Sabrina: (walks out of the lab) (sees a big line of people) (feels stressed) (in her mind) still a lot of people, this will be a lot of work.....
Travis: (enters the hallway) (sees Sabrina) Sabrina! are you going home??? (looks confused)
Sabrina: (looks nervous at Travis) (shakes her head) no... I am one of the in charge here..... why????
Travis: (looks at the line of people) okay??? (about to hold Sabrina)
Sabrina: (screams) just stop okay!!
Travis: (feels embarrassed) (feels angry) fine Sabrina... this is what you want... then I will finally give you what you like!! (left)
Sabrina: (looks sadly at Travis) (hugs herself)

Last 15 episodes of this very chaotic story! who has been your favorite?
#SOTCElectionDay