Episode 53 : Failures

It is now a tuesday morning, at the Stone residence, Sabrina, Harley, Kacey and the Stone siblings' parents were having a quiet breakfast together.....

Mr. Stone: son, have you found Saint yet???
Harley: (shakes his head) no... he has been gone since saturday and I am getting worried.... he didn't give a sign that he was online... he also never gave any sign of returning.... (feels anxious) I do not know how to feel about that to be honest...
Kacey: (hugs Harley) Harley, calm yourself although you have to care so much...... wherever Saint is, he knows what he is doing and I am sure he cares about all our situation here...
Sabrina: yeah... he was probably traumatized by seeing William bleeding on the ground and.... just like what we always say, Geo has the power that is why Saint run away.... because Saint might witness and experience what his father experienced.......
Harley: (nods sadly)
Mrs. Stone: but what about the newspaper?? will you guys go to school or you guys are going to a publishing office????
Kacey: yeah Harley.... it must be your choice because you hold the newspapers....
Harley: I still have no idea how I would bring this newspaper.....
Sabrina: wait.... did Santi give already his publishing card??? something like that right... .
Harley: oh God... (eyes widens) that card!!
Kacey: what do you mean by that card????
Harley: Saint has the card....
Sabrina: oh no... (feels worried) so we cannot give the newspapers??? the article???
Harley: the card will only prove our article valid and we have to have that......
Kacey: oh no... where could Saint be.... we really need him right now......
*Mr. Stone's phone rings*
Mr. Stone: wait guys... somebody is calling me.... (grabs and answers his phone) hello?
Damien: (sadly speaks) (on the line) hello??? is Harley there???
Mr. Stone: oh Damien? this is Harley's father......
Harley: Saint's dad???
Mr. Stone: oh hi... can I talk to your son??? I just wanna check on Saint if he is doing okay and... (breaks out and cries) I am doing my best to prove my son that I am getting okay....
Mr. Stone: calm down... calm down Harley..... you can talk to my son... (gives Harley the phone)
Harley: (grabs the phone) hello???
Damien: oh hi Harley..... how is my son doing??? is he okay?? is he doing good??? I wanna know to you because I am sure that Saint would not talk to me because of what I did.....
Harley: (looks sadly at Sabrina and Kacey) (whispers) what should I do????
Kacey: (holds Harley's hand) we have to tell Damien personally about what is happening to Saint so that, he cannot worry himself alone and he won't do anything bad..... (whispers)
Sabrina: I agree with Kacey... if you want, we will all go with you....
Harley: (nods) (talks to Damien) ugh.... Mr. Everdeen???
Damien: why Harley?
Harley: can we talk about this personally??? we will go there in your home right now.....
Damien: sure thing Harley... you are always welcome in our home....
Harley: thank you.... (smiles slightly) (ends call)
Mr. Stone: are you sure that you guys will go to Damien's home???
Kacey: yes dad.... instead of going to school, we rather be anywhere else instead of danger...
Mrs. Stone: (nods)
Harley: (in his mind) Saint has to be here right now.....

At the town hall, Ruel was at his office waiting for Geo to arrive.....

Ruel: (looks at the window) (feels stressed) I cannot believe I have a son full of failure.....
Geo: (enters the room) (feels nervous) good morning dad....
Ruel: what is good in this morning Geo??? (screams angrily) shut the door and tell me what is fucking good in this morning!!!
Geo: (tears falls on his face) I did not mean to fail you dad... we all expected me to win....
Ruel: (walks to Geo) it doesn't look like it... really?? (screams) you lost against a son of a criminal and another unpopular guy????
Geo: he is popular dad.... and I did my best to take him down!
Ruel: (slaps Geo hardly) that is why you did not do anything to beat that person? I thought you were a cool and smart person??? you are criminally stupid!!
Geo: (cries hard) dad.... (hugs Rual) I am sorry!!!
Ruel: I do not have a failure son!! From now on, I will never claim you!! (screams angrily) never!!! (walks out his office) (shuts the door) (left)
Geo: (screams in sadness) (falls on his knees) dad!!!!! (screams the loudest) I am sorry!!!!!!

After a few minutes, at the Everdeen's residence, Kacey, Harley and Sabrina were at the living room waiting for Damien.....

Kacey: (looks at the empty beer bottles) (whispers) I thought he was doing good... what is this???
Sabrina: (whispers to Kacey and Harley) and I smell marijuana... (covers his nose)
Harley: (whispers) shhhh...
Damien: (enters the room) I am back kids.... (looks around) wait..... (sees Saint nowhere) where is my son????
Harley: (gulps) (looks nervous at Kacey)
Kacey: (holds Harley's hand)
Harley: (coughs) Saint ran away from all of us...
Damien: run away??? why??? (feels worried) is he gonna be okay???
Harley: (closes his eyes) he did that because Geo threatened and set Saint up in a crime.....
Damien: set my son for a crime he did not do????
Harley: (nervously nods)
Damien: who is that Geo????
Sabrina: Geo Lopez....
*Sabrina, Harley and Kacey looks worried at each other*
Damien: Lopez??? the son of that stupid mayor??? (tears falls on his face) (cries hard) (throws the bottles to the walls angrily) fuck!!!!!! this is all my fault....
Harley: (hugs Sabrina and Kacey) (feels nervous) (watches Damien having a breakdown)
Damien: (falls on his knees) (cries hard) this is all my fault.... this is fucking all my fault!!! (punches the wall)
Harley: (tears falls on his face) (feels sad for Damien)

It is now almost noontime, in front of the school, Saint was there alone....

Saint: (looks at the school) (feels nervous) (hands starts to shake) (looks at his hand) (clenches his fists) you should not be scared Saint.... you can finish this once and for all.....

Last 7 episodes... be ready cause it will be a very intriguing ending...
#SOTCFailures