Episode 22 : Uneasy And Uncomfortable

It is now Tuesday morning at school, at the lockers, Santi and Sabrina were hanging out together......

Sabrina: (feels sad) you know what Santi..... I really do feel bad about Harley....
Santi: (fixes his camera) why???
Sabrina: (shrugs) it is just...... I haven't been approaching him for weeks already especially because Saint is always with him....
Santi: seriously??? you still do hate Saint??
Sabrina: (scratches her head) okay! fine.... I know I should not especially because nothing is harming Harley's life since Saint entered but...... (takes a deep breath) I am still scared about what people would think about me when I become friends with Saint.....
Santi: well...... I gotta say, I am still nervous and uncomfortable when Saint is around Harley but..... we must learn to live with it.... Saint hasn't done anything bad to Harley and Harley is enjoying the time of his life.....
Travis: (approaches Santi and Sabrina) hey guys! what are you all talking about??
Sabrina: (looks serious at Travis) you??? why are you here?
Travis: what have I done to you???
Sabrina: (shakes her head) I am not in the mood to talk or to understand your irrelevant jokes okay???
Travis: chill Sabrina! I am not doing something.....
Sabrina: as you should Travis! (feels serious) I have to keep up with Harley these days and I will have less time with you and Geo for a while okay???
Travis: Harley???? he left us?
Sabrina: just like what I said, I have no time to listen to your irrelevant jokes..... (left)
Travis: what the hell Sabrina!
Santi: (looks at Travis) ugh Travis... I have to go..... (left)
Travis: (looks at Sabrina leaving) (clenches his fists) (in his mind) Sabrina.... you will be mine soon and you will not do anything about it! (feels angry)

It is now afternoon, Saint and Harley just finished some of their classes and they were fixing themselves in the restroom......

Harley: (washes his face with water)
Saint: (looks at himself on the mirror) ugh babe??
Harley: what is it?
Saint: I will just go pee huh???
Harley: sure.... what should I do with that???
Saint: (smiles at Harley) (blushes)
Harley: (looks at Saint) now what?? I thought you will pee?
Saint: you can also suck my dick and I will suck yours... we will just keep it quiet!
Harley: (eyes widens at Saint) you know what!! (pushes Saint to a toilet cubicle) just go pee inside that!
Saint: give me a chance please! (puppyfaces)
Harley: (closes the door of the cubicle) not this time love!! hahahaha....
Saint: you are so unfair love! hahahahaha....
Harley: (walks back to the mirror) (looks at himself on the mirror)
Geo: (enters the restroom) (walks to a faucet)
Harley: (sees Geo) (feels serious)
Geo: (notices Harley getting serious) you know what Harley, you do not have to be cold when you are seeing me.... I am not even doing in on purpose......
Harley: (takes a deep breath) do you want us to argue again????
Geo: (looks at Harley) look..... (holds Harley)
Harley: (pushes Geo's arms away from his shoulders) do not touch me please....
Geo: here is a deal.... what's going on between me and your Saint does not have to do anything with us okay???
Harley: I do not believe you anymore Geo! I do not believe anything you are saying..... (feels angry) and I will not believe that you won't mind Saint just for us because you are too obsessed with him!
Geo: (clenches his fists) I am not Harley! I will never....
Harley: (looks at Geo's fists) see.... keep saying that.... it is too obvious with your hands that you are obsessed with him......
Geo: but Harley, why him??? (feels annoyed)
Saint: (walks out of the toilet cubicle) do I still have a problem with you??? (holds Harley's back)
Geo: (stares angrily at Saint)
Harley: Saint... shall we go?? I do not want to be here???
Saint: neither do I! (pulls Harley away from Geo)
Geo: (watches Saint and Harley leaving) (feels angry) (in his mind) Saint, I will not give up taking Harley from you..... you do not deserve him.... and you do not deserve to be near him! (clenches his fists)

It is now dismissal...... at the bus stop, Santi and Sabrina were together.......

Santi: what happened Sabrina? I thought we were going to approach the two today?
Sabrina: Santi.... I am not ready yet..... how about you??? are you ready??
Santi: I always have been Sabrina..... (smiles) the only thing that bugs me is only the comfort I get with them...... I am still not used to it.... and you, your problem is your image...
Sabrina: (looks down sadly)
Santi: Sabrina.... being friends with others does not make you less of a person.... your image doesn't matter, its your heart that does matter.......
*Saint and Harley walks to the bus stop*
Harley: (holds Saint's hand) (sees Sabrina and Santi) hey guys! long time no hangouts huh??? especially you Sabrina....
Sabrina: huh?? me?? (looks down nervously)
Harley: well, Santi is still greeting me all the time while you... I have not see you in a while......
Saint: (watches Harley and Sabrina talking)
Sabrina: ugh.... (looks slightly at Saint) I am sorry Harley if I do not approach you that much...... I am so busy these days....
Harley: I understand...... (smiles)
Sabrina: well..... I have to go now ugh?
Saint: (looks confused at Sabrina)
Sabrina: I need to go home! (smiles) see you all tomorrow....... (left)
Harley: wait Sabrina! (feels concerned)
Saint: ugh Harley.... it seems that your friend isn't still uncomfortable to have me around you??
Santi: (feels guilty) (looks down)
Harley: (feels sad) I also feel that too.... but I hope she changes his mind..... (looks at Santi) ugh Santi.... want to walk home with us?
Santi: (nods slightly)
Harley: lets go guys! it has been a long day today!
*Santi, Harley and Saint left*

This is just getting started..... tune in to what must happens next! be ready for it! #SOTCUneasyandUncomfortable