Episode 33 : The Kept Secret

It is now wednesday, at the Lyndon residence, Santi and his parents are having breakfast.....

Santi: (eating)
Mr. Lyndon: I still cannot believe about last night...... I just learned unexpected stuffs! first, that criminal really has a son, second, that son keeps fighting for his father's innocence despite of the case being closed years and years ago, third, I cannot believe the Stone family are turning their backs on us and finally, his son is a faggot!!
Santi: do not dare say that to Harley!! (feels angry)
Mr. Lyndon: why! I am just saying the fact! he is gay right???
Mrs. Lyndon: (feels concerned) hon!! do not say that to our child.... he is Harley's best friend.....
Mr. Lyndon: not anymore hon! he won't be friends with Harley anymore....
Santi: why??? because he is gay?! guess what dad, I am also gay!! (screams) not insult me!!!
Mr. Lyndon: (slaps Santi hardly) I do not have a gay son!!!
Mrs. Lyndon: oh my God! Santi!! (crying) (runs to Santi)
Santi: (crying)
Mrs. Lyndon: (looks at Mr. Lyndon) don't you have a heart to your very own son???
Santi: (stands up) (wipes his tears) I so not want it mom whether he has a heart to none..... (picks up his backpack)
Mr. Lyndon: do not dare to act tough on me Santi! you are just my son!!
Santi: I am a nobody to you!! (crying) that is how I feel especially how you treated my just now!!!
Mrs. Lyndon: Santi!!
Santi: (shakes his head) I have to go! I lost my appetite..... do not worry, I will still go home here.... (left)
Mr. Lyndon: (screams) come back here!!! I am not done talking to you Santi!!
Mrs. Lyndon: (hugs Mr. Lyndon) hon, calm down!! please.... (feels sad)

It is now recess, at school, Santi was still sad about what happened earlier to his parents...... at the lockers.......

Santi: (keeps crying) (struggles to covers himself) (looks around) (puts his books on the locker)
Harley: (sees Santi) (about to approach Santi) (notices Santi crying) (in his mind) is Santi crying?? but why???
Geo: (walks in the hallway) (sees Harley)
Santi: (walks away) (heads to his photography room) (left)
Harley: (feels concerned) (follows Santi) (about to enter the photography room)
Geo: (in his mind) (looks at Harley) what is Harley doing????

At the photography room......

Santi: (sits on his work chair) (opens his computer) (wipes his tears)
Harley: (enters the room) Santi???
Santi: (looks at Harley) oh hi Harley! (smiles) ugh... (wipes his tears) what can I do for my best friend??
Harley: (sits next to Santi) to be honest, I must be the one telling you what can I do for you....
Santi: (looks at Harley sadly)
Harley: I saw my best friend hiding his tears from people but since I am your best friend.... I can feel it and I have to care for it.....
Santi: (looks down sadly)
Harley: but I won't going to force you, it might be too personal!
Santi: (crying) (hugs Harley tightly) me and my parents got into a fight......
Harley: oh my God! why??
Santi: dad insulted your sexuality and your relationship with Saint and I defended you by coming out to them too!!
Harley: wait.... you are too???
Santi: (cries hard) I have been always...... much longer than you......
Harley: (feels confused) but how did they know???
Santi: Kacey and Saint were in my house last night.....
Harley: what??? (feels serious) how???? why??
Santi: they were there to approach me to ask for the truth.... (eyes widens) (in his mind) you didn't have to say that Santi!!!
Harley: what the... I do not know about anything you are saying!
Geo: (secretly listens from the door)
Santi: (feels nervous)
Harley: can you tell me what's going on?
Santi: (crying) (nods) they were asking me for the truth..... the truth behind the real reason why the mayor's wife died and why Saint's dad is not really behind all of this mess!!
Geo: (in his mind) my what????
Harley: (stands up) why do I not know about this?? (crying) were they hiding this?? why are they keeping secrets from me?
Santi: (holds Harley) Harley.... calm down please.... I do not wanna cause any trouble for you guys! but I wanna tell you, what they did was for your safety!!! what they did was for you! (smiles) Saint loves you and he didn't want you to be involved in this problem solving because he wanna protect you and..... even though Geo hates him, he do not want you to be raging against Geo!!
Harley: (tears falls on his face) but I have no mercy to Geo, especially now I know this!! yes, I could accept Saint's lie but Geo..... the way he attacked and ruined Saint's reputation like how his father ruined Saint's dad's reputation! (cries hard) there is no equality! how dare they!!
Santi: (hugs Harley) Harley!! I am sorry!!
Harley: I feel bad for Saint..... he doesn't deserve all of this hate.... he never did!!!
Geo: (clenches his fists) (in his mind) up till now!! Saint is still trying to bring me down???!! he will really pay for what he did and I am going to prove that he is a whole mess here!

It is now night...... at the Everdeen residence, Saint was about to go to sleep in his bedroom......

Saint: (looks at his phone) (tries to contact Harley)
*Harley doesn't answers the phone*
Saint: (feels confused) (in his mind) why isn't he picking up???? is there something wrong with him?? (keeps contacting Harley)
Damien: (knocks on the door) son??
Saint: what is it dad?? (looks at Damien)
Damien: I was just checking if you were asleep or not....
Saint: (smiles) I am about to....
Damien: (nods) sweet dreams son... I was just checking..... (closes the door) (left)
Saint: (looks at the missed calls) (feels sad) (in his mind) what is wrong with him??? is everything okay??

Last 7 episodes of this season.... what else do you wanna know about this story...... we have 7 and a final season to find out!
#SOTCTheKeptSecret