Episode 31 : Responsibilities

It is now a tuesday morning, at the Lyndon residence, Santi just woke up in his bedroom...

Santi: (yawns) (stretches his arms) (feels tired) (grabs his phone) (sees notifications from Kacey) (feels sad) (in his mind) my friends are still rooting for my help and I have been giving them no contact since then...... (looks at Kacey's messages)

Messenger: Kacey - Santi

Kacey: hey Santi!! have you thought of it????
Kacey: Santi..... you are our last hope....
Kacey: you might be our alas in solving this accusations.... this is not just for Saint, this is for us, for Harley..... do it for what's right... you are a journalist right?
Kacey: okay Santi.... we understand your confusion and we will give you time.... but please tell us if you will help us or not because we do not wanna expect that too much for you......
Kacey: this is Saint, Santi..... I hope you help me give my father justice for something he never done......

--------

Santi: (feels sad) (takes a deep breath) (kneels and looks under his bed) (opens the briefcase) (takes out an old newspaper) (in his mind) should I really do this??? would my father know about this??
Mrs. Lyndon: (enters the room) good morning son.... what are you doing?
Santi: (hides the newspaper down the bed) ugh dad.... nothing, I was not doing anything.....
Mrs. Lyndon: (nods) be ready for school okay??? you woke up late...
Santi: ugh mom... I do not feel like going to school... my body is a bit painful......
Mrs. Lyndon: (approaches Santi) oh my God! son, what happened?
Santi: (feels uncomfortable) exercises.... it is just exercises....
Mrs. Lyndon: well okay son... I hope you have a good rest......
Santi: (nods) I will mom......

It is now recess in school, at the gym, Geo and Travis were working out......

Geo: (sits on a bench) so.... have you done my advice to you?????
Travis: Geo..... I cannot do what you are saying that easy! I am still thinking about it...
Geo: no Travis!! it is not just an advice but a responsibility..... you know what, you should be more responsible so that you can prove something to her parents.....
Travis: why are you talking like you are a love expert.... you never done that to Harley remember???
Geo: (walks angrily to Travis) what did you say?? (feels angry)
Travis: (holds Geo) chill bro!! I am sorry, I am just really pissed!
Geo: then don't spread your mood to me you asshole!! (feels angry)
Harley: (enters the gym) (holds a key) (looks around the lockers)
Geo: (sees Harley) (smiles)
Travis: (sees Harley) (feels angry) I think I wanna confront him instead!!! (approaches Harley) hey Harley!!
Geo: wait Travis!!!
Harley: (walks to William's locker) (hears Travis) huh????
Travis: (grabs and turns Harley to him) did you do something to my girlfriend that is why she is such in a mood??! (pushes and pins Harley to the locker)
Harley: (feels nervous)
*William and Saint enters the gym*
Saint: Harley!! (sees Harley getting attacked by Travis)
Geo: I said! do not dare touch him Travis!!! (slams Travis to the ground)
Travis: (feels pain)
Geo: (looks at Harley) are you okay Harley????
Harley: (looks at Saint) (runs to Saint)
Saint: (hugs Harley) are you okay Harley?
Harley: (nods) I am.....
Geo: (looks angrily at Saint)
William: (feels concerned)
Saint: thank you Geo for saving Harley... I really do appreciate it!
Geo: you must be responsible enough with your boyfriend Saint.... not that you just leave him and the next time you see him, he will be in chaos......
Saint: (looks down sadly)
William: (walks to his locker) (opens and takes the bottle of water from the locker) (locks and closes the locker) we can no leave!! lets go guys.....
Saint: (nods)
Harley: (nods) (looks at Geo)
Geo: (seriously looks at Harley)
*Harley, Saint and William left*
Travis: (feels dizzy) look..... he didn't even say sorry to you and you are still protecting that asshole!
Geo: what matters is that.... it is Harley! (walks away) he is locked into me.... Saint won't have him forever.... I will mark than on a stone!
Travis: (feels pain)

It is now dismissal and almost getting dark..... at the Stone residence, the family except Harley with William, Saint, Avril and Macky were eating dinner......

William: Saint.... I am sorry for bringing your boyfriend to Geo and Travis! he was not safe there......
Saint: it was not your fault William so do not worry about it.....
Kacey: (looks around) ugh.... Saint?
Saint: what is it???
Kacey: do you wanna visit Santi this night???
Avril: what are you guys going to do there?
Mr. Stone: yeah Kacey..... what will you guys do there???
Kacey: we are asking for a document or a news about the real reason behind the accusation of Saint's dad!
Saint: (looks down sadly)
Mrs. Stone: you will ask the Lyndons about it??
Kacey: (nods) they are our only easy hope instead of coming up with the truth by ourselves.... it will be impossible that way anyway......
Macky: (listens) (keeps on eating)
Mr. Stone: if that is so.... it will also be hard because that family has strong connections with the Lopez... we so not even know if they are silenced or really involved......
Kacey: I hope they were only silenced?
Saint: but do you think that they really have a copy? the have the truth???
Mr. Stone: (nods) that is why I said... silenced..... they know what's the truth and they know the full story.....
Saint: (eyes widens at Kacey)
Kacey: (nods)
Harley: (enters the room) sorry I am late.... I just finished my stuffs...... (smiles) (sits next to Saint) what were you guys talking about?
*everyone looks at each other except for Harley*
Saint: come here love! (smiles)
Harley: (sits next to Saint) (smiles)
Saint: we were talking about casual stuffs...
Harley: (smiles) (nods) oh.... okay..... hahaha..... am I still not late??
Avril: you aren't... hahaha...
William: well Harley, I apologize if Travis almost attacked you..... it was my fault....
Harley: it is fine! (smiles) I got no scratches anyway..... and I am still here complete..... that guy won't rip me to pieces.....
Saint: (looks at Kacey nervously)
Kacey: (looks at Saint nervously)

This is getting exciting.... be ready for the last 9 episodes of this season! It will be a blast.... tune in!!!
#SOTCResponsibilities