Episode 20 : Starting To Find Proofs

The next day, the Stone residence, inside the bedroom of Harley......

Harley: (sleeping without a shirt)
Saint: (sleeping without a shirt) (yawns)  (wakes up) (sees Harley sleeping) good morning cutie.... (kisses Harley's cheeks)
Harley: (yawns) (stretches his arms) (wakes up) good morning... (sees Saint topless) (eyes widens) wait..... (looks at his body) did we do something last night???
Saint: yeah... we fucked....
Harley: (screams) seriously???? (nervous) (looks around) aren't I a virgin anymore???
Saint: (laughs at Harley)
Harley: (looks at Saint) why are you laughing at me???
Saint: you look so cute when you are very frustrated......
Harley: (smiles slightly) (looks down)
Saint: come here Harley.... (hugs and puts Harley near him) I was just kidding about fucking.... I will not do that to you without your permission.....
Harley: so... we didn't?
Saint: but we made out hardly last night.....
Harley: (nods) you are so good at kissing to be honest....
Saint: you are so good initiating it..... (strokes Harley's hair)
Harley: (kisses Saint's cheeks) I cannot help it anymore... if we are doing this..... shouldn't we be in a relationship??? courting doesn't include kisses on lips... making out and wake up half naked...
Saint: but.... I still wanna prove this much to you.....
Harley: and I have to own you so much to protect you.... (looks at Saint) (smiles)
Saint: so... am I your boyfriend now???
Harley: (smiles) (nods) you are mine from now on....
Saint: (puts down Harley on the bed) I love you so much babe..... (kisses Harley)
Harley: (strokes Saint's waist) I love you too babe.....  (kisses Saint)

As soon as they get ready for school, both of them headed to school....... at recess..... in the hallway......

Harley: (opens his locker)
Saint: (holds Harley's waist) hey babe....
Harley: oh hi babe...
Saint: (points his cheeks)
Harley: what is that???
Saint: everytime we meet.... I want us to kiss each other on the cheeks....
Harley: would that be to much showy??
Saint: is the kisser god complaining?
Harley: (kisses Saint's cheeks) fine.... I am the kisser god.....
Saint: (kisses Harley's cheeks)
Harley: I have a gift for you...... since you are my boyfriend....
Saint: what is it?
Harley: (shows Saint a small envelope) open it...
Saint: (opens the envelope) (takes out the pocket size photos from the envelope) oh damn.... these are our photos we taken everytime we are together.....
Harley: you like it??
Saint: (nods) I super like it.... I will stick all of these in my bedroom as soon as I return home after I heal.....
Harley: glad you loved it.....
Kacey: (approaches Saint and Harley) hey you two..... I saw you two kiss each other's cheeks like normal couple do.... so, are you two real now?
*Harley and Saint holds each other's hand*
Kacey: (looks at Harley and Saint holding hands) oh my God! we need to celebrate.....
Harley: wanna hang out at McDonalds after classes???
Kacey: sure.... you know I am into free stuffs...
Saint: invite Santi and Sabrina if you guys want... the more the merrier.....
Harley: (nods) that is a great idea.....
Kacey: I will text them right now.... (opens her phone)

In the other side of the campus' hallway, Travis and Sabrina were hanging out together.....

Sabrina: thank you for saving me yesterday huh?
Travis: oh cmon, I was just normally protecting you.... like I would always do.....
Sabrina: you are too sweet...
Travis: only for you Sabrina.... (raises his eyebrows)
Geo: (approaches Sabrina and Travis)
Sabrina: (looks serious at Geo)
Travis: sup Geo... are you now okay???
Geo: I cannot believe how Saint used Harley so he can offend and trigger me... such an asshole....
Sabrina: you two.... I do not want you guys to talk about them if you are here....
Geo: but Sabrina....
Sabrina: no further explanation... even I am tired to explain everything..... just do not tall about them or scram your way out of my face if you won't stop.....
Travis: (looks at Geo) Geo...
Geo: (looks angry) fine... I think I just have to leave... (left)
Sabrina: I do not wanna talk about it Travis.... we are now okay... do not mess us up...
Travis: (looks nervous)

At the photo lab of Santi, he was there alone resting since it is break time.......

Santi: (texting Kacey on his phone)

Messenger: Kacey - Santi

Kacey: wanna join us after class? Harley and Saint are celebrating their relationship....
Santi: omg.... congratulations to them but sadly, I cannot join.... too busy......
Kacey: aww.... okay... if you say so.....

-----

Geo: (knocks on the door) Santi???
Santi: it is open.....
Geo: (enters the room)
Santi: oh hi Geo... why are you here? do you need help?
Geo: I am just here to say sorry to what I said to you yesterday.... I cannot control my anger because of Saint that made me scream at you.....
Santi: (looks down) (nods) it is okay.....
Geo: (sits beside Santi) are you sure? no hard feelings?
Santi: it is okay Geo.... I do not want our friendship to break to.... (smiles slightly)
Geo: well, Sabrina is very mad at me..... I cannot hang out with him and Travis for a while, that is why I am here....
Santi: sure... you can be here.... (stands up) ugh... can you look for this place while I get something in my locker?
Geo: sure Santi.... (smiles)
Santi: be right back... (left)
Geo: (looks around) (feels sad) (sees an envelope) (in his mind) what is inside this?? (opens the envelope) (sees photos or Harley and Saint hanging out) (eyes widens) (feels angry) this is why Saint was so strong to fight me... because he had Harley for days already without me knowing??? They were flirting while I have no idea.... how could you do this to me Harley?? (tears falls on his face) you are not safe with Saint, Harley..... you will never be safe with him.... (puts the envelope with photos in his bag) I am not done with you Saint.... I am not done with you..... I will get Harley back to me and you will get what you deserve.....

As dismissal comes, Harley, Saint and Kacey went straight to the McDonalds to celebrate the new relationship.......

*Harley and Saint puts down the tray of foods*
Kacey: oh my God! this is really a feast......
Harley: well, my boyfriend is that special..... and so do is my sister....
Kacey: of course I am.... the number one shipper......
*Harley and Saint sits down*
Harley: so.... lets now eat guys......
Kacey: (smiles) ugh.... how is your research behind the case of your father, Saint?
Saint: (eyes widens at Kacey)
Harley: what case are you guys talking about?
*Saint and Kacey looks at each other nervously*
Saint: Harley.... your father told me that he knows something behind the case of my father.... and he believes that my father never did any crime, instead he was accused......
Harley: what?! what is the crime anyway?
Saint: Geo's father.... he was the one who accused my father for killing his wife.....
Harley: Mayor Ruel??
Saint: (nods)
Kacey: Harley, me and Saint planned to give justice for his father and to clean their name that has been messed by the Lopez.....
Saint: I am sorry Harley if I did not tell you this... I don't want you to be behind of this... I just wanna protect you....
Harley: (smiles down) (nods) I understand......
Saint: so our plan currently is to research all of the different stories how my dad was said to kill Geo's mother..... and we wanna know the realest of them all and examine what are the wrong information in the real story..... how my dad didn't really kill anyone....
Harley: that is a great idea....
Saint: well..... in this types of crimes..... there will be a real story but the real story could get twisted just to press who they accused......
Kacey: maybe..... this is also the real reason why Geo is mad at you Saint.... it is because he knows the story.....
Saint: the question is.... does he know that he doesn't know the real story???
Kacey: ......
Harley: but Saint, didn't you ask your father if he really did the crime or not??? cause he knows himself.....
Saint: he doesn't wanna tell me... and that is a good thing... if he doesn't want to clean his name for us, I will......

I am so excited for the next season... there will be new cast for the next season that is why get ready guys..... be ready for the blast of the next season....
#SOTCStartingToFindProofs