Episode 1 : The Most Judged

It was a very gloomy monday in the city but everybody in school was busy, there was a student named Saint and for him, everyday is a torture day because he have to survive everyday getting avoided and being judged by people around..... at the entrance, Saint just arrived......

Saint: (enters the campus) (stares at the busy students) (in his mind) another day Saint.... another day being attacked by avoidance and words.... aren't you even used to this? you have been judged for almost your entire life and you haven't still got used to it?
Student #1: (angry) stop blocking the entrance you asshole?!
Saint: (looks at the student) (moves away) I... am.. sorry.... (looks down)
Student #1: (ignores Saint) (left)
Student #2: (whispers to another student) he is getting weird and weird everyday...
Student #3: (rolls her eyes) of course he is.... he is a psychopath like his father.....
Saint: (feels sad) (puts on his hoodie) (enters the crowd)

While Saint was heading on his locker, a guy named Harley was fixing his locker, just 4 lockers away from him....

Harley: (fixes his locker)
Sabrina: I cannot believe all the students are busy right now Harley.....
Harley: well, it is almost exam week..... even assholes wants to pass and graduate....
Sabrina: you have a point......
Saint: (arrives at his locker)
Harley: (looks at Saint) (in his mind) here he goes again.... I salute this person so much because he have been easing pain for months.....
Saint: (sees Harley)
Harley: (about to greet Saint)
*Geo and Santi appeoaches Harley and Sabrina*
Santi: good morning guys..... what's up....
Harley: (suddenly looks at Santi) busy... I cannot find my chemistry book... I am almost in a panic but its not obvious...
Saint: (tightens his hoodie) (looks around)
Geo: do you want me to find it for you?
Harley: oh Geo! You are being nice.....
Geo: of course.... I am nice..... when was I not nice?
Saint: (looks at Geo)
Geo: (notices Saint looking at him) what are you looking at?
Saint: (looks back at his locker)
Harley: Geo.... right now? you weren't being nice right now...
Geo: I am just protecting us.... you know, our city wants to reduce crime rates.....
Sabrina: (feels something shady) (rolls her eyes)
*the school bell rings*
Harley: oh God! The bell is ringing... race to your classes, I will stay here.....
Sabrina: sure! Bye... (hugs Harley) (left)
Geo: you sure??
Santi: We can wait for you, we have the same first class....
Harley: I do not want you all to be late....
Geo: I do not want you to be alone here...... (looks angrily at Saint)
Saint: (secretly looks at Geo) (closes his locker) (left)
Harley: (notices Saint left) (feels sad)
Santi: (looks at Saint leaving) you know what guys... I am amazed by that Saint guy..... he gets avoided by everyone, yet he is still.....
Geo: (cuts off Santi) Santi, there is nothing amazing with him.... suspicious, yes......
Harley: oh cmon.... you know I hate gossiping about people... lets just go to classes instead..... (left)
Geo: hey, wait Harley.... (follows Harley)
Santi: (follows Geo) wait guys.....

After a few classes, it is now recess..... the whole gang were in the cafeteria spending time together.....

Sabrina: hey Travis, how is your basketball practice?
Travis: (smiles at Sabrina) aww, somebody is concerned...... you know, I got a little sprain earlier.... and it is not yet healed....
Sabrina: Concerned your ass! (rolls her eyes) I can even kick that sprain of yours.....
*everybody laughs*
Santi: you know what Sabrina and Travis..... I cannot believe that you two aren't still a couple...
Sabrina: and how can we be? I don't even like him......
Santi: its just, you guys have been flirting for months....
Harley: correction guys..... Travis is the only one flirting.....
Sabrina: correct Harley! You are really my bestie!!
Geo: (looks around)
Harley: (elbows Geo) hey Geo, why aren't you yet eating? Who are you looking for?
Saint: (carries a tray of food) (about to sit on a table)
*Geo and the others watches Saint*
Saint: (sits down on the chair) (the chair collapses to the ground)
Geo: (bursts out laughing) hahahahaha....
Saint: (feels embarrassed)
Santi: (secretly laughs)
Travis: here he goes downhill... hahahaha... 
Sabrina: you did that Geo?
Geo: I have no idea.... but I know that place was broken.....
Saint: (feels embarrassed) (sits on another chair) (puts on his hoodie)
Harley: (pissed off) why are you guys laughing? its not funny.... if I was in his situation, I am now very disappointed at myself.....
Geo: but Harley.... nobody is going to do that to you.....
Harley: you are just lowering his self esteem everyday.... (eats his food)
Sabrina: (turns serious)
Travis: (keeps laughing)
Sabrina: (elbows Travis) stop laughing!
Santi: (feels sad for Harley)
Geo: you okay Harley?
Harley: (shrugs)
Saint: (keeps eating) (feels ashamed)

After the whole day....... Saint immediately heads to the stop sign and wait for a public bus......

Saint: (enters the bus stop)
Harley: (notices Saint)
*a bus stops*
Harley: (about to enter the bus)
Driver: only one seat left.....
Harley: (looks at Saint) you want?
Saint: its okay.... you were the first....
Geo: (peeks at Saint and Harley)
Harley: (goes back to the bus stop) I insist, you have to take the ride....
Saint: you sure? (Points the bus)
Driver: aren't one of you entering or I'll be leaving.....
Harley: (nods) (points the bus) enter....
Saint: (nods) (smiles slightly) (puts on his hoodie) (enters the bus)
*the bus leaves*
Geo: (about to approach Harley)
*another bus stops*
Driver: one passenger only....
Harley: (enters the bus)
*the bus leaves*
Geo: wait Harley... (looks at the bus leaving) (angry) (clenches his fist)

As Saint arrives in his house...... at the living room....

Saint: (enters the room)
Damien: (sees Saint) good afternoon son.... I prepared you f....
Saint: (nods) (cuts off Damien) I am tired dad... good afternoon to you... (left)
Damian: Saint? (feels sad)

At the bedroom of Saint.....

Saint: (sits on his bed) (crying hard) (wraps his arms around his knees) (in his mind) why do I deserve all of this? Why?

This was such a dramatic episode.... I already feel bad for Saint... how about you? This is just the first episode and the whole story will be a tear jerking....

#SOTCTheMostJudged