Episode 39 : Trespasser Lover

It is now a sunday morning...... at the personal mansion of Geo, Travis and Geo were hanging out at the living room.......

Geo: (drinks beer) bro..... how are you and Sabrina??? have you two talked???
Travis: (looks at Geo) what do you think Geo??? its been a week since we last hung out and I still do not know what's urging her to not talk to me.....
Geo: maybe her parents are letting her avoid you......
Travis: (looks serious at Geo) you are not helping bro!! you are never helping..... it is not only that! there is a whole fucking reason why she is acting like that! you know, she is a girl..... (drinks beer)
Geo: just like my advice, talk to her!!!! come to her house!!
Travis: I thought, you just told me that her parents are making her avoid me?
Geo: I thought I was not helping?? (looks annoyed at Travis)
Travis: what am I going to do?? (feels pissed) (throws the beer can away)
Geo: (eyes widens at Travis) of course Travis! think!! do not let your stupid knowledge eat you up!! of course you have to find the time to come to their house.... where its only and her.....
Travis: (nods down)
Geo: and I suggest you to do it now...... the girls wants to be cared even though they are saying that they don't want to..... always do the opposite with them....
Travis: how can a homo like you say that???
Geo: (drops down the beer) do I have the problem or do you have the problem??
Travis: fine!! (sits away from Geo) lets just talk about something else.... how about you?? with Santi and you???
Geo: (looks away) no matter how Santi would turn his back on me, I now have the rights to control that kid!!
Travis: (looks at Geo) how can you be sure that Santi will never?? Harley already did!
Geo: cause I also have a plan with Saint during near elections..... and as long as I have Santi with me..... nothing will interfere my plan.....
Travis: (looks at Geo)
Geo: and Harley will be mine and I will make sure Saint will be deleted from this place...... (drinks beer)

It is now afternoon..... at the mansion of the Harvard..... in the bedroom of Sabrina......

*Sabrina's phone alarms*
Sabrina: (feels sad) (grabs her phone) (sees an incoming call) (answers call) hello???
Mr. Harvard: (on the line) Sabrina??
Sabrina: oh hi dad?? why aren't you and mom here today? I woke up alone.....
Mr. Harvard: me and your mom are into serious business this sunday and it is urgent.... I only called just to tell you that you are not allowed to bring anybody here today...... and make sure you do not bring that asshole who tried to kiss you at the bus stop....
Sabrina: dad.... what is your problem with Travis? he is a nice guy!
Mr. Harvard: no he is not.... the way he looks and the way he acts! I can already feel that he is no good for you! what is his school grade??
Sabrina: for God's sake dad!!! why are you giving standards if I am the one who's loving here?? (feels annoyed)
Mr. Harvard: I am doing this for your own good so do not dare to not care about what I am saying! (feels angry)
Sabrina: (throws her phone on the bed)
Mr. Harvard: okay! here is our clients.... remember what I told you okay??? you are going to be in serious trouble if you....
Sabrina: (ends call) (lies in her bed) I hate this life!! (screams) (crying)
Travis: (knocks on the door)
Sabrina: huh??? (stands up) (in her mind) I thought mom and dad are away???
Travis: (knocks harder) Sabrina??!!
Sabrina: (runs to the door) (opens the door) Travis?! what the hell are you doing here???
Travis: (enters the room) I heard you screaming from downstairs..... that is why I immediately went here...
Sabrina: (feels nervous) no, I mean is... why are you inside my house without permission?
Travis: (looks serious at Sabrina) don't you want your very own boyfriend to be in your home???
Sabrina: (feels nervous) I am not saying  things like that!
Travis: (sits on the bed) I do not really know what your problem is Sabrina! I am the only one who is willing to approach you what know one is around, you are missing in action with your friends and did you know that Santi and Harley are now both against us???
Sabrina: (murmurs) I do not care anymore about Harley....
Travis: what about Harley??? (looks serious at Sabrina)
Sabrina: (looks at Travis) (shakes her head) nothing.....
Travis: is there something going on with you and Harley??? did he fight you???
Sabrina: (eyes widens at Travis) no he did not..... do not do anything bad to him!!
Travis: are you sure about that??? I can feel that he is the reason why you are acting like this!! after you and him hung out... you never even talked to me about what happened that day!
Sabrina: (shakes her head) I promise... nothing happened to us... but we all know me and him are not in good terms right??
Travis: if he ever hurts you! may Lord forgive me but he is going to meet God very early..... (feels serious)
Sabrina: (looks at Travis nervously)

At the Stone residence...... Harley and Saint were together at the backyard porch.....

Saint: (sits on a hanging couch)
Harley: (enters the porch) (looks at Saint) (feels sad)
Saint: (smiles) (looks at Harley) look who just woke up! come and sit here with me!
Harley: (sits on Saint's lap) (snuggles next to Saint) (yawns)
Saint: aww!! (strokes Harley's hair) have you eaten the food I prepared for you??
Harley: (nods) (keeps yawning)
Saint: it seems that my baby is still tired! I know what you are going into so... feel free to sleep okay??? (hugs Harley)
Harley: (closes his eyes) (sleeps) I love you Saint...
Saint: I love you Harley! (kisses Harley's forehead)

Last episode coming your way! what will happen on the last episode of the second to the last season??
#SOTCTrespasserLover