Episode 43 : Can't Function Without One

It is now a wednesday morning, at the personal mansion of Geo, Geo and Travis were hanging out before going to school.....

Geo: (feels uncomfortable) (changes his sitting positions)
Travis: (notices Geo) what the fuck Geo?  you have been sitting uncomfortably for 5 minutes straight, is there something wrong???
Geo: can I ask you a favor? I will pay you this time if you want.....
Travis: just tell me what it is....
Geo: I have to secure myself being the president and not let either William or even that Saint win okay?!
Travis: but Geo, I believe in your supremacy..... I fucking think you will win...
Geo: and I fucking think I wanna be sure about it Travis.... that is why sneak up at the counting phase of this election....
Travis: but I still have tons of things to do Geo....
Geo: (seriously looks at Travis) like what?! this is still about Sabrina?
Travis: who else would be? I will promise myself that nobody can stop me from taking Sabrina.... I will make sure I get her out of our house so that she can come to me.....
Geo: the best way to make somebody come out of their house is to burn this house..... hahahahahha... just kidding!
Travis: (looks serious at Geo) burn the house?
Geo: (stands up) just do my job and there would probably be a chain reaction Travis.... as soon as I win, you will be winning too..... (left)
Travis: (looks down confusedly)

While everybody are still preparing for school, Harley, Saint, Kacey and Macky were hanging out at the lounge of the school......

Harley: (takes an envelope from his bag) (feels stressed) oh God... why the fuck did I brought this in school??? have I been bringing this for weeks???
Macky: what is this anyway? (takes the envelope)
Kacey: (holds Macky's hand) Macky... do not open this because this holds the proof we are saying, remember? if anybody sees this around, we will be in big trouble...
Saint: wait... when will be gonna post this anyway? we can start it now, send this to the publishing whatsoever so that our problem is done....
Kacey: Saint, as long as the real enemies are alive and angry at us, the worst is yet to come as we send this.....
Harley: yeah and... I still think we have to approve this to Santi because... this is still his work and.... if we sent this without him, without saving him! his life will be threatened and his family because... they own this!
Saint: oh yeah.... but it is so dangerous to approach Santi and... he is avoiding us right?
Harley: I do not even know if he is now brainwashed or he is doing this because Geo is threatening his life..... but either ways, I feel bad for Santi.....
Macky: do you guys want me to help you approach Santi? it isn't like.... Geo knows that I am his friend...
Harley: Mack... losing Santi is already a loss because he is being silent... we do not want you to be in trouble so better stay away from bad people okay??
Macky: (looks down sadly) (nods)
Saint: it is up to us instead of you guys... the moral support is all we need from you... that is already enough....
Harley: (looks around) I wonder where is Santi.....

It is now dismissal.... at the hallway, Santi was there all alone drinking from the mineral water fountain.....

Santi: (walks to the mineral water fountain) (puts on his hoodie) (looks cautiously around)
Harley: (enters the hallway) (sees Santi) wait.... Santi??? (runs to Santi) bro, Santi!
Santi: (eyes widens at Harley) Harley????
Harley: (immediately hugs Santi) Santi!! I miss you so much, can we talk??? are you okay???
Santi: (pushes Harley away) would you please get off of me... (fixes his hoodie)
Harley: Santi? what is happening??
Santi: (about to leave) I do not want to talk about you and you have to do the same... we are not allowed to meet right?
Harley: (holds Santi's hand) bro! but I will save you right? we will save you and... I wanna work things with you about the newspapers you gave...
Santi: (whispers) (cuts off Harley) shhhhh! stop telling that! I already sacrificed myself because of this and look what happened?!
Harley: we just wanted your
approvement....
Santi: for what?! and then what about saving me? you all failed so please!
Harley: (tears falls on his face)
Santi: stay away from me! my work here is done... (walks to the northern hallway) (left)
Harley: (cries hard)
*William and Saint approaches Harley*
William: your boyfriend is crying Saint... what happened?
Saint: (hugs Harley) Harley? tell me who bullied you... why are you crying?
Santi: (peeks sadly at Saint, Harley and William)
Harley: Santi hates us... (hugs Saint) he told me that he wanna stay away from us from now on....
William: we are so sorry to hear that Harley....
Harley: we failed him so bad...
Saint: Harley... (pats Harley on the back) c'mon... that does not sound like a Santi would do... there is a reason for that, I assure you...
William: (looks down sadly)
Harley: I wanna go home...
Saint: sure babe... lets go!
Harley: (nods)
*William, Saint and Harley left*
Santi: (looks down sadly)
Geo: (approaches Santi from the back) now who are you looking at???
Santi: (turns around) (eyes widens at Geo) (feels nervous) I was just about to go home to... to my... to my home... (about to leave)
Geo: (pins Santi to the wall) I do not know what is going on with your brain but I can always assume! remember that! (peeks at the hallway) and if you are still helping those pesky criminals! I won't think twice to take down all your family members in your very own eyes!
Santi: (feels threatened) (cries) (shakes his head) I am going home! get away from me please... (pushes Geo away) (left)
Geo: (stares angrily at Santi leaving) (in his mind) nobody can turn their backs on me! nobody could!!

This is so exciting... why didn't I have this cool concept on the previous season.. why the worst story always good at the end? tune in!
#SOTCCantFunctionWithoutOney