Episode 3 : Must Avoid

The next day, while Harley wasn't still around, the squad except Santi were talking about Harley and Saint in the hallway.....

Travis: you know what guys..... everytime we notice and laugh about Saint, Harley keeps complaining.....
Geo: do you think that you are the only one who notices that?
Sabrina: we cannot blame Harley guys...... he is right somehow, Saint is being bullied here and we just laugh at him when he is clumsy and it is because he its funny........
Travis: yeah right... (rolls his eyes) that makes Harley defend Saint all the time...
Geo: I wonder how Harley is curious knowing the life of that guy.... it is like, nothing is special about that guy and he is still getting caught up by him......
Travis: maybe..... maybe he likes Saint.....
Geo: (punches the locker) he doesn't like Saint! (angry)
Travis: (eyes widens at Geo) chill Geo... I was just kidding.....
Sabrina: (pats Geo) calm down Geo.... We all know that we have no idea about Harley's feelings towards everybody... we don't even know what he feels about us these days because we always keep coming for Saint......
Geo: well, maybe that is why Saint gets his attention..... because we are always noticing Saint's actions.....
Sabrina: why not lets just Harley be friends with anybody... tell him that he must not depend on us when it comes to friendship.....
Geo: are you nuts Sabrina.... do you even know that Harley might get in trouble with Saint with him.....
Saint: (walks on the hallway) (hears Geo talking about him) (listens)
Geo: Harley is just a small nice kid with an innocent life and Saint is one big..... we all know what he is.... will we let him get in trouble just because you told us that he needs to be free when choosing friends?
Sabrina: Geo! Why are you so butthurt?
Geo: I am just stating the fact..... as good friends, we must lead him to something great correct right?
Sabrina: okay! It is your rule... you do not have to be so exaggerate about it... (pissed off)
Geo: I know what's right Sabrina...
Sabrina: there you go... (slams her locker) just in case we are all unaware Geo.... are we even really doing the right thing? (left)
Geo: wait Sabrina......
Travis: he will be alright...... a little nice side can fix......
Geo: well, we must avoid him for now..... its better that way..... instead of Harley seeing us this..... (feels sad) I do not wanna be a monster in his eyes.....
Saint: (keeps listening) (looking at Geo)
Geo: (sees Saint) who are you looking at?
Saint: (looks away) (left)
Travis: hahahaha.... but can't deny... its so funny to see him scared...
Geo: (shrugs)

A few periods later, it is now recess..... Harley, Santi and Travis are currently hanging out at the outdoor lunch area while Geo is currently using the bathroom before heading to them......

Geo: (washes his face)
Saint: (walks out of a toilet cubicle) (sees Geo) (nervous) (about to leave the room)
Geo: (sees Geo) where do you think you are going?
Saint: (nervous) (stops)
Geo: (walks to Saint) you know what..... you are lately going to my nerves......
Saint: (in his mind) be brave Saint... be brave..... (speaks) weren't I always in your nerves without any reason?
Geo: (holds Saint's polo) (angry) you have no rights to speak to me okay?
Saint: (nervous)
Geo: not just me but even Harley is getting your attention with no further reasons......
Saint: ....
Geo: I cannot blame him because you are around our sight anyway but..... wait, are you being around us to get Harley's attention?
Saint: (desperately shakes his head) no....
Geo: well, as you should! I do not want you to be in our sight ever again.... you clear with that?
Saint: (nods)
Geo: (about to punch Saint) (screams) you clear with that?!!!
Saint: yes!!! (crying) do not hurt me please....
Geo: hahahaha.... (slams Saint to the wall)
Saint: (left arm got squished to the wall) (feels intense pain) (crying)
Geo: if you break the rules.... I will make sure that you won't survive high school..... (left)
Saint: (slides down to the floor) (crying) (feels pain) ouch!!!!

At the outdoor lunch area.......

Harley: why are we here? you guys hate outdoors right?
Travis: Geo wants us to be here....
Harley: why?
Santi: we have no idea bro.....
Harley: and where is Sabrina? Where the hell is Geo??
Travis: (feels guilty)
Geo: (approaches Harley) I am here now guys!! I heard you were finding me Harley..... you miss me?
Harley: duh... (rolls his eyes) didn't know you are now a nature man..... you always love staying indoors.....
Geo: (looks around) do people stays the same all the time? It is always a matter of time....
Harley: well, you have a point...
Santi: (looks around) I am shocked that we have no Saint scene today?
Harley: what do you mean Santi?
*Geo and Travis glares at Santi*
Santi: (sees Geo and Travis) ugh... no...(smiles) nothing.....
Geo: (looks at Harley)
Harley: (keeps looking around)

After more periods, it is now dismissal.... at the bus stop, Saint was there all alone with a sling on his arm because the strong slam injured him a little......

Saint: (feels sad)
Harley: (walks to the bus stop) (sees Saint's sling) what happened to you?
Saint: (looks at Harley) (looks around) (shakes his head) an accident... (nervous)
Harley: are you sure? (notices Harley nervous) is there somebody harming you?
*a bus stops*
Saint: it is really an accident... I have to go.... (enters the bus)
*the bus left*
Harley: (watches the bus leave) what just happened?
Geo: (approaches Harley) hey Harley?? Miss the bus?
Harley: (looks at Geo) I saw Saint having a sling.... what do you think happened to him?
Geo: (turns serious) (in his mind) Saint again....

As soon as Saint reaches home.... at the living room.....

Saint: (enters the room) (nervous) (sees Damien sleeping on the couch) (passes the room)

At the bedroom.....

Saint: (enters the room) (sits in his bed) (looks at his sling) (tears falls on his face again) why are you being hated Saint? why is this necessary?

Poor Saint..... Geo broke his arm..... how are you feeling for Geo? I hate him so much already but there's more to hate about him?

#SOTCMustAvoid