Episode 11 : About To Express Feelings

It is now a cloudy tuesday, Harley is now about to leave his house to go to school very early..... at the hallway of the bedroom.....

Harley: (walks out of his bedroom)
Kacey: (sees Harley) early today huh?
Harley: (looks at Kacey) well, I need to study.... last day of exams today..... the lineup is the scariest.....
Kacey: (smiles) so, are you making progress with Saint?
Harley: what is this again?
Kacey: well, I saw you both together at the garden of our school..... a place for lovers....
Harley: you are a creep stalking us?
Kacey: I am just a big fan.... (winks at Harley)
Harley: whatever Kacey.... I do not wanna talk to you longer....... (about to leave)
Kacey: if I could choose between Geo and Saint, Saint is more good for you..... that is not a tease, that is me being real, Harley.....
Harley: (smiles) (looks at Kacey) thanks for that advice, I guess.... (left)
Kacey: (smiles)

While Harley was heading alone for school, at the campus, Travis, Sabrina and Geo are hanging out together at the cafeteria......

Geo: (looks down) I am so glad that this is the last day of exams, Harley wouldn't be bothered anymore......
Sabrina: you are really into being with Harley all the time Geo.....
Geo: why wouldn't I? I know him so much......
Travis: (looks at Sabrina) I am also happy Sabrina that despite of us being annoying, you still hang out with us...
Sabrina: (rolls her eyes) well, it wouldn't last long... you guys are my best friends.....
Travis: (looks down) but Sabrina.... can't I be more than friends with you????
Sabrina: Travis.... what kind of question is that?
Travis: a question that needs an answer......
Sabrina: (looks serious at Travis)
Travis: haha, fine.... I mean is.... I have been courting you for such a long time...... you haven't say yes to me....
Sabrina: I never seen you serious... that might be why....
Travis: (eyes widens) am I too joking for you?
Sabrina: its not my taste Travis.....
Travis: (looks down)
Sabrina: prove yourself Travis.... that is all that you need to do...... or stop..... that is another option.....
Travis: (nods)
Geo: aww, so Sabrina..... Travis really does have a chance with you??
Sabrina: (shrugs) we will see about that......
Geo: (smiles) I wish everyone gives a chance to the person who likes them.....
Sabrina: why Geo? haven't you confessed yet to Harley?
Geo: I don't feel like it is the right time.....
Sabrina: (eyes widens)
Geo: (in his mind) oh shit.... why did I say that? (looks at Sabrina and Travis) (smirks)
Sabrina: so you like Harley so much?
Geo: (looks down) (nods) I guess.... I do like him......
Sabrina: (walks and sits besides Geo) I knew it all the time but thank God we got to let you mean it......
Geo: yeah?
Sabrina: and I must tell you.... you do not have to wait for a signal or a green light of time so you can tell Harley how you feel....
Travis: Sab is right..... be like me... straight to the point..... she is gorgeous.....
Sabrina: (rolls her eyes) gorgeous your ass Travis.....
Geo: well.... if that is so.... you think he would let me love him?
Sabrina: you have been doing it for a long time Geo that is why you are overprotective..... it may be a little annoying but sometimes, I understand why..... let Harley be clear on what you want for him... that is all you need to do....
Geo: (nods) (smiles) copy Sabrina..... I will try it....
Sabrina: (nods)

After an hour, classes has finally started... after few periods, it is now recess, Saint was at the hallway walking alone.......

Saint: (looks down) (looking around) (in his mind) I wonder where is Harley today?
Geo: (walks in the hallway) (bumps at Saint) (looks at Saint) Hey! Watch it!
Saint: (looks at Geo) I.... am sorry..... (keeps walking)
Geo: you are really good at following rules huh? you really got out of Harley's sight.....
Saint: (looks down) (looks back at Geo) you are right Geo.... I am out of his sight..... why? are you jealous?
Geo: what did you say?? (walks and holds Saint's polo)
Saint: Geo, calm down.... just like what you said, I am a son of the criminal right? so, holding me might give you something in return....
Geo: (turns nervous) (walks away from Saint) are you threatening me? you are really like your father.....
Saint: (removes his hoodie from his head) (nods) Geo, you do not know me so much nor my father.....
*the people starts talking about them*
Geo: (looks around) just scram and get rid of me and Harley..... or else your threat might be overpowered by mine....
Saint: whatever you say Geo.... (walks away) (left)
Geo: (in his mind) when did he start becoming confident? what is happening to him??

so it goes, it is now dismissal....... at the bus stop.... Saint was there alone and about to go home....

Saint: (looks around) (feels sad) (in his mind) darn, I could've expressed myself to Harley today....
Harley: (runs and flips Saint's hoodie) good afternoon Saint....
Saint: (looks at Harley) good afternoon......
Harley: I am sorry... (looks down) for not being with you all the time, I was really focusing on this last exam.....
Saint: it is okay..... I understand.....
Harley: I hope you were okay....
Saint: in fact, we have known for almost a week but I missed you today.....
Harley: (looks down) (smiles)
Saint: (strokes Harley's hair) your presence is really attractive..... you know....
Harley: (smiles)
Santi: (peeks at Harley and Saint)
Harley: I miss you so much too..... hoodie boy.....
Saint: hahaha... hoodie boy? the fuck?
Harley: uh huh.... do you like that nickname?
Saint: you really love making fun of my hoodie huh? someday, I will give you a nickname.....
Harley: it will be hard for you Saint......
Saint: haha, whatever... I have to ask you something anyway..... (turns shy) (looks down)
Harley: sure, anything.....
*a bus stops in front of Harley and Saint*
Saint: shit.... the bus is already here..... can I tell you tomorrow instead?
Harley: (nods) sure... (looks down)
Saint: do not feel bad Harley.... I will tell you immediately..... I promise..... (strokes Harley's hair)
Harley: sure.... goodbye.....
Saint: see ya! (runs to the bus)
Harley: (watches Saint entering the bus)
*the bus leaves*
Harley: (feels sad) (left)
Santi: (watches Harley leave sadly) (in his mind) I feel bad for Harley, I wonder what happened....
Geo: (sees Santi hiding in a bush) ugh.... Santi?
Santi: (immediately turns around) what the fuck.... Geo, you surprised me...
Geo: who you stalking today? why you stalking? (peeks at the street)
Santi: its something secret... (gulps) for the next issue of the campus....
Geo: oh... okay... have you seen Harley?
Santi: (gulps) (looks at Geo) (smiles) (shakes his head)
Geo: where could he be going?
Santi: (in his mind) Santi, don't tell him right now or else everything will be chaos in the wrong time... calm down.....

What do you think will Saint as Harley? When will Geo find out or would he find out? Will Santi going to expose his very own friend? that is what we must tune in for the last 9 episodes of season 1.....
#SOTCAboutToExpressFeelings