Episode 35 : Silence

It is now a friday morning...... at the mansion of the Lyndons, Santi was about to leave and go to school..... at the dining room......

Santi: (grabs his backpack) so mom, I have to leave.....
Mrs. Lyndon: (smiles) have a great day today son!
Santi: (smiles) I will mom! I will......

At the living room, Mr. Lyndon was on the phone with Mr. Ruel Lopez.......

Mr. Lyndon: (calling Ruel) so why did you call Ruel??
Ruel: (on the line) what do you expect why I'm calling!?
Mr. Lyndon: huh?? Ruel??? are you okay???? I do not know why you are sounding so mad?
*Mrs. Lyndon and Santi passes the living room*
Santi: (stops) (secretly listens to Mr. Lyndon)
Mrs. Lyndon: Santi... what are you doing??? (whispers)
Santi: (gives his mom a quiet sign) (peeks at Mr. Lyndon)
Mrs. Lyndon: (peeks at Mr. Lyndon)
Mr. Lyndon: I am not turning my back against you!! what the hell are you talking about??! can you to straight to the point?
Ruel: the son of that bastard criminal is trying to solve the crime we accused to his father and I know you have the truth!! we know we hidden the truth!
Mr. Lyndon: I also know about that and I have hidden it!
Ruel: are you sure?! and make sure your son is not getting involved or else.... I will also fire back to your family!
Mr. Lyndon: he will not know about this! he doesn't know anything!
Ruel: as you should.....
Mr. Lyndon: do not worry! I will ask him about this issue! and I will find the newspaper!!
Santi: (feels nervous)
Mrs. Lyndon: Santi!! (feels nervous) (whispers) you have to leave now.... if your dad sees you here.... he will get mad!! I do not want you to be attacked!
Santi: (nods)
Mrs. Lyndon: and I think it is not safe for you to stay here for the night.......
Santi: but mom.... (feels nervous)
Mrs. Lyndon: (pushes Santi to the door) Santi.... just listen.... I am protecting your from this dad okay??? be safe!!
Santi: (nods) (feels concerned) I will!!! I will..... (left)
Mrs. Lyndon: (feels nervous) (peeks at Mr. Lyndon)
Mr. Lyndon: (puts down his phone) (feels stressed) shit!!!

It is now afternoon...... at school, Santi, Harley, Saint, Macky and Kacey were hanging out together..... 

Santi: (stares at nothing) (feels sad)
Macky: (looks at Santi) ugh Santi?? are you okay???? you seem to be sick.....
Santi: (feels exhausted) (looks away)
Kacey: (holds Santi's hand) Santi.... we do apologize that since we started bugging you, you have been getting stressed!
Saint: (feels sad) me too..... we could have pressured you so much.....
Santi: (looks at Kacey) (feels sad) ugh.... me too! I apologize if I cannot find a way to help you all.... just like what we all know, my parents are close with the mayor.....
Geo: (enters the cafeteria) (sees Santi together with Harley, Saint, Kacey and Macky) (listens to the conversation)
Santi: and I cannot find a way to find what you guys want me to find...
Kacey: but is there really a truth???
Santi: (looks nervously at Harley) (crying) (nervous)
Harley: what Santi?? why??
Santi: (nods hardly) I heard a conversation about it.... and I am really scared of my dad because he might punish me for causing trouble.....
Saint: (feels sad) I really apologize....
Santi: do not be... (shakes his head) I should be...... it is because I am weak and I cannot fight for myself..... I could have stand for what is right but I am under somebody's roof who doesn't want to know what's right......
Harley: (hugs Santi) Santi! do not cry......
Geo: (feels angry)
Harley: you do not have to do the job anymore if you do not want to!
Santi: but is it too late? whether I find it or not.... I am now in big trouble.....
Harley: (shakes his head) we might be young but we know how to handle this..... you can sleep with us if you cannot go home..... you are free there anyway right??
Santi: but my dad might......
Harley: (shakes his had) (cuts off Santi) we will try.... I insist..... (smiles)
Kacey: so how will we find out the truth if Santi cannot get??
Santi: (feels sad)
Saint: as long as there is really a truth..... I am contented... and we will find ways......
Santi: (looks at Harley)
Harley: (looks at Santi)
Geo: (in his mind) not on my watch! (left)

After eating at the cafeteria, Santi went to the restroom alone......

Santi: (enters the rest room) (walks and washes his hands on the faucet)
Geo: (enters the room) (sees Santi) hey Santi! good day to see you....
Santi: (looks nervous at Geo) (ignores Geo)
Geo: hahaha... (walks next to Santi) why are you so silent? is there something going on???
Santi: (shakes his head) nothing much..... how about you??? (about to leave)
Geo: (holds Santi's shoulder) wait a minute! I am still talking right??
Santi: (feels nervous) (doesn't turn around)
Geo: (walks to Santi) do not ever dare to turn your back against me and help that Saint to give the justice......
Santi: (looks at Geo) (feels angry) why??? are you scared????
Geo: (chokes Santi) (slams Santi to the wall) (feels angry) I do not care about anything Santi but I am sure that if you speak up about that issue... I will slit you and your family's throat so you cannot speak the truth anymore!!!
Santi: (crying) (struggles to speak) why are you acting like that!! (feels pain) (catches his breath) (pushes Geo)
Geo: (looks angrily at Santi)
Santi: (crying) (left)

It is now dismissal...... at the parking lot...... Sabrina was there alone.....

Sabrina: (looks around) (feels nervous)
Travis: (approaches Sabrina) Sabrina!! I have been wanting to see you all day!!! what is happening to you?? (smiles)
Sabrina: (pretends to be exhausted) Travis! just like what I said..... I am not okay..... I have been busy for a long time!
Travis: (looks serious at Sabrina) are you avoiding me???
Sabrina: (looks at Travis) no! what are you talking about?
Travis: (holds Sabrina's hand) if you are not busy, come with me! lets hang out!
Sabrina: (struggles to let go) I am really busy and tired at the same time Travis!!
Travis: you are lying! you are avoiding me.... you haven't even said why you were mad!
Sabrina: (crying) (pushes Travis away)
Travis: (falls to the ground)
Sabrina: (feels nervous) (looks around) ugh.... I really do have to go!! (runs away)
Travis: (screams) wait Sabrina!!!!!! (feels angry)

Last 5 episodes of this season! be ready because it is the end of the season which leads to the final season!!
#SOTCSilence