Episode 59 : The Hero

It is now very dark at night, in the hospital, Harley was there resting next to William in the ward with Sabrina and Avril....

William: (softly touches Harley's leg) bro.... I am about to heal and you are now the one damaged....
Harley: (looks down sadly) yeah.... but it was all worth it..... we have defeated those people we have to defeat and we finally got justice by ourselves.....
Avril: is Geo jailed????
Harley: well... (bites his lips) (whispers) we killed him.....
Sabrina: what?!
William: probably self defense guys.... Harley's leg fractured and I am sure Geo thought he could get an advantage of killing Harley and Saint.....
Harley: but do you guys think that my leg will still be okay?? I still do feel nervous..... I might get paralyzed anymore....
William: Harley, do not be stupid, Saint will just give you a foot job and everything will now be okay....
*everyone widens their eyes at William*
Avril: how do you fucking know those stuffs....
William: my little brother is not straight like Harley and Saint....
Sabrina: Macky is also gay???
William: (feels nervous) you guys do not know???
Harley: (smiles) that is why he was so caring for Santi....
Sabrina: well, I approve them..... I know that Santi liked Geo so much but he better be with Macky now...
Avril: of course... not just because Geo is bad but because he is now dead....
*everyone laughs hardly*
Harley: oh Avril... stop talking about a stupid dead person....
Avril: at least you added the word stupid...
Sabrina: but Harley... change topic, did you know Saint's father also died????
Harley: what?!
Avril: (looks down sadly) he did die.... Geo's father killed him as they were trying to grab a gun from each other.....
William: but after killing Saint's father, Mayor Ruel also killed himself........
Harley: (tears falls on his face) that is why Saint is not around... I wonder how he is doing.....
*Mr. Stone and Mrs. Stone enters the room*
Mr. Stone: oh son!! (smiles) glad my baby boy is okay! (hugs Harley)
Harley: I am fine mom and dad... I am a champion.... (tears falls on his face)
Mrs. Stone: as you are Harley... we are so proud of you.... you got to spread the news fast in the whole town......
Harley: spread?? but we did not go to the publishing office.....
Mr. Stone: then who did that in the internet????
*everyone looks confused at each other*

In front of the hospital, Santi and Macky were there together with Santi's parents.....

Santi: (looks down sadly)
Macky: Santi... why not cheer up, you did great....
Santi: (shakes his head) I am still scared Macky because... no matter how we succeeded.... I still created something I didn't expect to create....
Mr. Lyndon: (looks sadly at Santi)
*a group of police arrives*
Santi: (eyes widens at the police) (closes his eyes) (in his mind) there they are.... they found it was me....
Macky: (sees the police) (feels nervous) (holds Santi's hand)
*the polices approaches Macky and Santi*
Mrs. Lyndon: what brings you here officers????
Police #1: we saw the body of Geo Lopez in a forest under a bridge and it seems to be.... (points Santi) this boy is the one who killed Geo Lopez......
Police #2: he is under arrest....
Mrs. Lyndon: no way... this cannot be... (cries hard) (holds Santi)
Santi: (feels nervous)
Police #3: (about to grab Santi) you guys can explain in the office later if it is not.....
Mr. Lyndon: (pulls and hugs Santi) it was not my son!!
*everyone looks silently at Mr. Lyndon*
Mr. Lyndon: I killed Geo Lopez cause I followed my son who followed him who is also following Harley and Saint.... Geo was the killer trying to hurt my son and his friends and I was there to save them all from the trouble he caused....
Police #1: if that is so.... thank you sir for being honest and we may put you under arrest...
Santi: (cries hard) wait... no dad.... (hugs Mr. Lyndon)
Police #3: (handcuffs Mr. Lyndon)
Mr. Lyndon: (looks down sadly)
Mrs. Lyndon: (grabs and hugs Santi) let him son... let him...
Santi: (cries hardly) dad!!!
*the polices takes Mr. Lyndon in a police car*
*the polices enters the car and drives away*
Macky: (tears falls on his face)
Santi: why did he do that mom???
Mrs. Lyndon: let him son... after everything he done, he still realized what's right to do..... he is also the one who published the truth online so... he is accountable of that.... he is saving and sacrificing himself to save our family from the hidden crime of the Lopez that we were involved in and I am thankful for that because like you, I have loving and sacrificial boys who still knows what is the best.... and yes, he lied because you do not deserve the hell that was made here... you created your way put an end of this...
Macky: yes Santi... you killed for justice... you are one of the heroes here.... you are my hero...
Santi: (keeps crying) dad.... (hugs Macky and Mrs. Lyndon) thank you so much..... thank you! I really appreciate this mom.... I am sorry...
Mrs. Lyndon: never apologize.... a hero never apologize..... (hugs Santi tightly)
Macky: (kisses Santi's cheeks)
Santi: (blushes) (looks questioning at Macky) what was that for Macky???
Macky: now that we are in peace... I have been urging to tell you this but.... can I court you??? I have been asking this out since you tutoring me got cancelled because Geo controlled you under.....
Santi: (looks at Mrs. Lyndon) mom????
Mrs. Lyndon: (smiles) (nods) just love freely son... remember that okay???
Santi: (smiles) (hugs Macky) sure mom... and sure Macky! find me the home that I deserve like Saint and Harley......
Macky: (hugs Santi) we are each other's home.. always remember that......
Santi: (nods happily) (wipes his tears) I will......

At the morgue, Saint was there nervously entering with Kacey.....

Kacey: (pats Saint's back) I will be here for you Saint if you need help okay?? take your time....
Saint: (tears falls in his face) (walks to Damien's body) (cries hard) dad!!! (falls on his knees) (hugs Damien's body) dad!!!!!!

The last episode is coming next.... I am getting emotional about how this story is ending... like any other stories but here we are... at another end.... tune in!
#SOTCTheHero