Episode 12 : Rejected Bracelet

It is now monday, at school, Saint headed to school very early.... at the bathroom......

Saint: (looks at himself in the mirror) (washes his face) (smiles) (looks around) (looks at himself) Harley, I got to tell you something..... (splashes water on the mirror) (laughs) what the fuck..... you have to do better than that Saint..... (looks down) (slowly looks at himself in the mirror) Harley, I have to tell you something.... (shakes himself) fuck! whatever.... its up the what time brings me......
Santi: (enters the room) (sees Saint)
Saint: (sees Santi) (looks back at the mirror)
Santi: (washes his hands beside Saint)
Saint: (about to leave)
Santi: didn't know you and Harley are now hanging out?
Saint: (looks at Santi) (turns serious) so, are you going to tell Geo about it??? (left)
Santi: (stares at Saint leaving) (in his mind) Harley got Saint a little bit confident, I must say....

As Saint spends time at his locker area, Harley had arrive but he is with Geo and Travis......

*Geo, Travis and Harley walks at the hallway*
Geo: Harley, I have a gift for you since you are done with your exams.....
Saint: (hears Geo talking) (looks at Harley, Geo and Travis together)
Harley: oh Geo, you do not have to buy me something.....
Travis: oh Harley, can you just appreciate whatever he gives you?
Harley: I am already appreciating it to be honest.... (sees Saint looking at him) (feels sad)
Saint: (sees Harley looking at him)
Harley: (eyes widens at Saint) (signals Saint to meet hin later)
Saint: (slowly nods)
Geo: (notices Saint staring at him and Harley) (put his arm around Harley)
Saint: (looks down) (tightens his hood)
Harley: (looks down sadly) (in his mind) I hope I did not hurt his feelings....

As the first and second period were done, Harley, Travis, Santi, Sabrina and Geo were in the cafeteria.....

Santi: so Geo, where is your gift for Harley? (notices Harley looking around)
Harley: (keeps looking around) (slightly sad) (looks at his watch)
Geo: calm down your tits Santi if you have some..... it is a gift for him after all, not yours...... right Harley?
Harley: (keeps looking around)
Geo: ugh Harley? (taps Harley)
Harley: wait what? (looks at Geo) sorry I was not paying attention.....
Sabrina: (looks at Harley sadly)
Geo: well.... I have been planning to give you this for a long time..... (shows Harley a golden bracelet)
Harley: (looks at the shining golden bracelet) this is for me? this looks expensive....
Geo: as it is.... you worth just like this for me..... that is how much special you are for me?
Harley: (nervous) (looks straightly at Geo) what do you mean Geo?
Geo: Harley, I am sorry if I was the overprotective type of friend to you and I acted unappropriate with that.... (smiles happily)
Harley: (listens)
Geo: but this time, I am clear why I am doing that and it is because I like you so much.... 
Harley: you.... like.... me? (mouth starts to shake)
Geo: (smiles happily) I like you very much Harley.... and I am into wanting you as somebody more than what we are already right now.....
Harley: (looks at the golden bracelet)
Geo: so.... want me to wear it?
Harley: (about to cry) (looks around)
Travis: (smiles widely looking at Geo and Harley)
Sabrina: (notices Harley about to cry) (in her mind) this is not working well..... (nervous)
Geo: (holds Harley's hand)
Harley: (takes his hand away) no Geo.... (crying)
Geo: huh? Harley? (slowly turns serious)
Harley: I cannot accept that stuff Geo.....
Geo: but why? you do not like it?
Harley: Geo.... please... (shakes his head) (crying) you are giving me to much.....
Geo: because I like you.... I love you Harley... I love you so much.....
Harley: and I am getting pressured about everything you are doing to me and everything you are giving to me.... (crying hard)
Geo: (turns serious)
*people starts looking around him*
Harley: I am sorry Geo..... I just cannot act the way I am when I am with you..... and I am scared for our friendship to end because of this.... (wipes his tears)
Geo: (hugs Harley) Harley.... (starts crying) please do not reject me.....
Harley: (shakes himself from Geo) I am really sorry Geo...... this is for my sake, I have to build myself, this is for your sake, you can find somebody else who can accept these stuffs without getting scared and this is for the sake of our friendship..... (runs away)
Geo: what Harley!! (crying)
Travis: (looks down) (feels guilty)
Sabrina: (feels stressed)
Geo: (looks at the people around him) (feels embarrassed)
Santi: Geo???
Geo: do not talk to me?! (feels angry) (runs away)
Santi: wait Geo!! (about to approach Geo)
Sabrina: (holds Santi) let him Santi, he might hurt you...
Santi: it is okay Sabrina..... I am being a good friend... (left)
Sabrina: wait Santi! (feels very stressed) I am in such concern.....
Travis: (hugs Sabrina) Sabrina, do not worry.... we do not have to do anything about it...

Harley immediately runs away to the library and kept himself hidden in a section of the shelves.....

Harley: (runs inside a section) (catches his breath) (crying hardly)
Saint: (follows Harley) Harley.....
Harley: (keeps crying) (looks at Saint) Saint? you saw me here?
Saint: I saw you running in the hallway while crying and I followed you all the way here.....
Harley: (hugs Saint tightly) (crying)
Saint: did somebody hurt you, Harley?
Harley: (buries his face on Saint's jacket) (shakes his head) I am scared.....
Saint: (feels worried) (pats Harley) Harley, okay... calm down..... I am here..... you do not have to be scared of whatever is scaring you....
Harley: (feels comfortable) (calms down)
Saint: (looks at Harley calming down) (wipes Harley's tears)
Harley: (holds both of Saint's hands tightly)
Saint: (in his mind) what happened to him? I am still worried.... I can feel his heartbeat fast.....

I am so sad while feeling the sadness of Harley rejecting Geo but I am so happy seeing Geo rejected..... what would happen next? would Saint still express what he feels? will he also be rejected?
#SOTCRejectedBracelet