Episode 49 : Ruin The Rivals

It is now late afternoon, at the school's office of the journalists, Santi was there planning something alone.....

Santi: (tries to stab a very small hole on his cap) (in his mind) in this way, I could record any trouble that Geo would cause... if he wants to look after me while he does something bad... I must help Harley and Saint and I can still do this silently...... (puts a small camera pointing to the small hole of the cap) (puts a lot of scotch tape and packaging tape on the cap) (wears his head) this is it Santi, do you job as a real journalist going to the riskiest and troublesome situations......

At the men's bathroom, Saint and William were there cleaning their faces after finishing the small shoot they had......

Saint: (washes his face with water) that was do tiring like.... what is the point of doing that if one of us lose....
William: we should not Saint.... its either one of us win, just make sure that Geo will lose here because this school will be in big trouble if he does win.....
Saint: (nods) (feels his phone vibating) (takes and looks at his phone) a new message from my boyfriend?
William: he cannot stand a second without you huh?
Saint: same as me when it comes to him... I just love that baby...... (reads Harley's message)

Messenger: Harley - Saint

Harley: baby... I brought the face cleanser that you wanted.. come and take it here.... I am at the entrance of this campus....
Saint: sure baby... thank you.....

---------

Saint: bro...I will just be back okay???
William: sure... I will be fine....
Saint: (left)

Outside the men's restroom..... Geo was there heading inside..

Geo: (about to enter the restroom)
Saint: (walks out of the restroom) (eyes widens at Geo) (feels nervous) (walks away)
Geo: (feels angry) watch it!! (screams) you almost bumped at me...
Saint: (stares seriously at a Geo) I will never lay a finger on you... (left)
Geo: tuff huh??? (enters the room) (left)

Back at the men's restroom....

Geo: (enters the room) (sees William) (smiles) look who is here...
William: (looks serious at Geo) why are you here?
Geo: I was about to ask the same William... (walks next to William)
William: I am just cleaning my face here innocently... what do you need????
Geo: (looks at the mirror) do you want us to break your face?
William: huh???
Geo: I said... I will fucking break your face you stupid... (about to punch William)
William: (holds Geo's hand) (screams) what the fuck are you doing??? (throws a soap at Geo's face)
Geo: fuck... (walks away) (feels pain)
William: (takes his bag) (about to leave) (accidentally slips on the ground) (slams to the ground) (feels pain) fuck!!
Geo: now you tasted your own karma huh? (screams) (walks and picks up the bucket filled with soap) you think you are the best guy of the school and you think you are fucking because you arw handsome? (throws the water full of soap to William)
William: (struggles to crawl away)
Geo: (picks up the mop) (hits the mop on William's back and legs) you fucking deserve this you asshole!! for trying goof.....
William: (screams in pain) help!! ouch!! (cries hard)
Geo: (slams the mop to William harder) and this is for fucking helping Saint!! I will take you all down.. (screams angrily) (keeps hitting William with the metal mop hardly)
William: (feels pain) (keeps crying) help!!!!!
Geo: (about to stab the end of the mop to William's back) I will take you all down!!!
William: (turns around) (kicks Geo and the mop away) (stands up painfully) (slams his bag to Geo) fuck you!!!!! you will not take down anybody here.... (keeps punching Geo)
Geo: (screams) (covers himself) (picks up the bucket) (slams the mop on William's face)
William: (slams to the faucets) (feels dizzy)
Geo: (slaps William's face on the mirror hardly)
*the mirror breaks hardly*
William: (face starts bleeding) (cries hard) (closes his eyes)
Geo: (screams angrily) you will never beat me! nor anybody!! (slams William once again to the wall)
*Travis and Santi immediately enters the room*
Santi: (eyes widens at William bleeding and dizzy) oh my God!!!
Geo: (drops William to the ground) (looks nervous at Santi and Travis)
William: (feels unconscious) (falls to the ground bleeding)
Travis: what happened?
Geo: (holds and pushes Santi away) lets go!!
Santi: (looks worried at William)
*Travis, Santi and Geo left*

Near the restroom, Geo, Travis and Santi headed there and talk.....

Geo: (slams Santi and Travis to the locker)
Travis: what the fuck did you do Geo????
Geo: (whispers) (feels angry) do not dare let anybody know that it was me okay??? (points Travis) I know you are behind the fires of Sabrina's home and you... (points Santi)
Santi: (gulps nervously)
Geo: I will do the same to you and your parents if I get exposed... I know you are the journalist....
Saint: (passes the other side of the hallway)
*Geo, Santi and Travis looks at Saint*
Saint: (left)
Geo: it is time to take down Geo in a different way!!
Santi: (looks nervously at Geo)

Back at the men's restroom....

William: (feels unconscious)
Saint: William.. I am back... (enters the room) (eyes widens at William bleeding and unconscious on the ground) oh my God!!!! (cries hard) William... (kneels near William) William??? (screams) (looks around) help!!! anybody!! (takes out his phone) (calls Avril)
Avril: (answers call) (on the line) hello Saint, why????
Saint: I saw William unconscious and bleeding hardly... come here as soon as you can!!
Avril: oh my God!!! (tears falls on her face) okay! I will.....
*Geo, Santi and Travis enters the room*
Geo: (eyes widens at Saint) oh my God.... (sees William bleeding) what did you do????
Saint: (eyes widens at Geo) it was not me... (stands up)
Geo: then who could this be?? (takes out his phone) I will call the cops! I knew you were a criminal!! just like your dad...
Saint: (shakes his head) (cries hard) it was not me!! (screams) (feels anxious) (looks sadly at William) (runs away) (ends call) (left)
Travis: where is that criminal going?
Geo: (looks at William's body) (smiles) he is going to be ruined as he should...
Santi: (looks nervous at Geo)

At the lobby of the school..... Harley, Avril and Macky were there...

Avril: (keeps calling Saint) Saint??? Saint? (cries hard) (looks at her phone) guys... call the ambulance... before it is too late...
Harley: I will... (nods) (left)
Macky: (feels worried) what happened to brother???
Avril: (hugs Macky) (keeps crying) he will be okay in the name of the Lord... he will be...
Macky: (cries hard) lets go and see him...
Avril: (nods)
*Macky and Avril left*

Such big chaos for 2 days straight... where will this story bring us? tune in for the last 11 episodes...
#SOTCRuinTheRivals