Episode 13 : The Courting Stage

After a couple of seconds of calming down, Harley finally stopped crying but the two spent their time together inside that section......

Harley: (looks down) so, I just realized that Geo likes me....
Saint: wait.... you just knew it?
Harley: what do you mean that I just knew it?
Saint: I have been observing you two since I see you guys together all the time and it seems like Geo really likes you.....
Harley: I don't know what to feel right now because he was really caring, the only reason is I do not feel.....
Saint: (looks at Harley)
Harley: I do not feel the same for him.... and.... by means of really caring, I mean is.... it was such a pressure to be with him...... it is scary....
Saint: (looks down sadly) pressure?
Harley: I am pressured, they way that he has been giving me a lot, treating me so much since we became friends, at first, I did not notice it but as time goes by, he is holding me to things that I want.....
Saint: like what?
Harley: (looks at Saint) to.... to be friends with you.....
Saint: (looks down) oh... (feels sad)
Harley: and it just not make sense because you are harmless, in fact... you are the one getting attacked all the time......
Saint: (looks sadly at Harley)
Harley: I don't know what to do anymore if I see him again, I am scared if he is mad, if his father will force me again to be okay with him.... I am just sick of that life.......
Saint: (looks down) (feels sad) (takes a deep breath)
Harley: (looks at Saint) Saint? I an wondering what you want to tell me yesterday.....
Saint: huh? (look at Harley)
Harley: remember when you wanted to tell me something but the bus arrived cutting our conversation?
Saint: I do not think its the right time for you to hear it.....
Harley: why Saint? I wanna know? Will it hurt? Is it to frank? Is there something wrong with me?
Saint: its not that Harley... and besides, your situation might affect your reaction and I am scared.....
Harley: (looks down) you are here anyway... and I am sticking with you Saint..... if you wanna tell me or not, sure I will be okay with that..... thanks for understanding... (smiles)
Saint: (holding himself) (in his mind) should I tell him? I really wanna tell him.....
Harley: (lies his head on Saint's shoulder)
Saint: (looks at Harley) (strokes Harley's hair)
Harley: I do not know why but I am so much comfortable with you.....
Saint: (smiles slightly) Harley..... I really wanna tell you right now....
Harley: Sure... tell me.... do not be scared.... I won't judge.....
Saint: I was holding to tell this because you just told me about Geo and how you weren't feeling the same with him..... and I am.... (bites his lips) (looks down)
Harley: (listens carefully)
Saint: and... and I am scared that you won't also feel the same if I ask you what Geo wants with you earlier..... (feels sad)
Harley: (looks down) (in his mind) you like me, Saint?
Saint: I know this is too early for us but.... (takes a deep breath) you changed my life already in a moment.....
Harley: (looks slowly at Saint)
Saint: and I want to ask if I can court you.... cause I like you..... I don't know where to run anymore since you came in my life..... (covers his face with his knees)
Harley: (smiles widely) (takes off Saint's hood) you like me? (stokes Saint)
Saint: (nods)
Harley: (wraps his arms around Saint) (lays his head on Saint's shoulder) (whispers) I would love to be with you.....
Saint: (looks at Harley) really Harley???
Harley: (smiles) (nods)
Saint: (hugs Harley tightly) (crying) thank you so much Harley....... (lies his head on Saint's shoulder)
Harley: oh Saint.... do not cry...... (pecks Saint's head) do not worry about Geo or my friends.... when we are together, we are in a different world... our own world.....
Saint: (nods) I will prove you, I promise..... I will never hurt you......
Harley: I will protect your heart Saint.... thank you too for trusting me.....
*Saint and Harley hugs each other*

Geo was nowhere to be find after the rejection he got from Harley, Santi was also finding him everywhere but he cannot find Geo...... at  the hallway......

Santi: (looks around) (in his mind) where did he go? I cannot find him anywhere.... (sees a golden braceler near the trash can) this is the gift Geo had for Harley.... (picks up the bracelet) (feels sad) (puts the bracelet in his pocket) I feel bad for Harley and Geo..... I don't even know where should I place myself.... (takes a deep breath)

After more periods, it is now finally dismissal.... Harley and Saint were together at the bus stop.....

Harley: (smiles down)
Saint: why are you happy Harley?
Harley: you want the lie or the truth?
Saint: of course the truth....
Harley: I am glad you told me... especially that I am feeling the same for you.....
Saint: oh Harley.... you sound so much cheesy more than me.....
Harley: excuse me Saint? who was cheesy earlier?
Saint: oh... was I cheesy too?? hahaha.... maybe we are both cheesy....
Harley: (rolls his eyes) well, whatever it is.... you made my could've been gloomy friday turn to a very promising friday.....
Saint: (strokes Harley's hair) of course I am..... I promise you that I will never hurt you...... (holds Harley's hand)
Harley: (looks at Saint's hand holding his hand)
Saint: soon, I can be your boyfriend......
Harley: yes you must.... (winks at Saint)
Saint: (hugs Harley) date tomorrow.....
Harley: sure Saint...... take me anywhere.....
Saint: (smiles)
Kacey: (walks out of the exit) (sees Saint and Harley) (hides behind a post) (covers her mouth) (jumps happily) OMG! the two seems to be something....
Saint: (kisses Harley's forehead) see you.... you have to go home now......
Harley: see ya tomorrow Mr. Hoodie.....
Saint: hahaha... oh cmon Harley....
Harley: (winks) (left)
Saint: (smiles down)
Kacey: (walks at the bus stop) (pats Saint) nice boy you got there...
Saint: (looks at Kacey) huh? oh, him? he is sweet....
Kacey: he is... so do you... stay strong (left)
Saint: (watches Kacey leave) (in her mind) wait... who is she? does he know Harley?

OMG! They are now on their courting stage.... are you ready for what's next to happen? Tune in...
#SOTCTheCourtingStage