Episode 36 : A Flashback To The Truth

Back at the photography room of Santi, Santi was there spending time alone after being traumatized by Geo.....

Santi: (feels nervous) (looks around)
Harley: (enters the room) hey Santi..... you texted me to be here... what's up??
Santi: (looks at Harley) ugh..... (feels nervous) close the door and lock it!
Harley: okay? (closes the door) (walks to Santi) what happened?? why do you seem scared???
Santi: (looks at Harley) I am going to give you something....
Harley: what is it?
Santi: (picks up a brown envelope) here...... hide it to anybody...... (looks at the door)
Harley: (looks at the door) what is this???? (opens the envelope)
Santi: the truth.....
Harley: (eyes widens at Santi) but I thought you did not have it???
Santi: (shakes his head) I did have..... (crying) (feels nervous) I tried to kept it a secret but.....
Harley: but what???
Santi: (crying) Harley... (holds his hand) I really like Geo..... I did....
Harley: (eyes widens) what about him?
Santi: but he is threatening me with saying the truth that is why I cannot hold this anymore.....
Harley: (reads the newspaper) (eyes widens)
Santi: it says there, Saint's father never killed Geo's mom..... (explains further)
Harley: (imagines something)

A flashback shows years ago at a party in the grand mansion of the Lopez...... at the dining area...

Damien: (looks around the mansion) this is really big, are you sure about inviting me here?? you know your husband doesn't like me.....
Mrs. Lopez: (smiles) Damien..... it is okay! do not think about it..... besides, you are not the only person I invited who isn't part of the family..... the Stone and the Lyndon residence are also here remember!!
Ruel: (enters the mansion) (sees Damien with his wife) (feels angry) (whispers to Mr. Lyndon) who invited this bastard in the party????
Mr. Lyndon: (follows Ruel) I do not really know..... (feels confused) (looks at Damien)
Damien: (sees Ruel looking at him) (looks at Mrs. Lopez) ugh.... I have to go on my table.....
Mrs. Lopez: (smiles) sure! the dinner is about to start.....
Damien: (walks back to his seat)
Ruel: (stares angrily at Damien)

While everybody was having dinner at the mansion of the Lopez, Damien went to the restroom......

Damien: (washes his hands on the faucet) (looks at the mirror)
Mr. Stone: (enters the restroom) oh hi Damien! nice to see you here!!
Damien: hi... (looks at Mr. Stone)
Mr. Stone: are you enjoying the party???
Damien: to be honest.... (shakes his head) I am scared or Ruel..... we all know he hates me....
Mr. Stone: well.... do not worry, there are a lot of people here..... he cannot do anything bad to you....
Damien: I do hope so....
Mr. Stone: by the way! I will just.... you know... (points the toilet cubicle)
Damien: sure... hahaha....
Mr. Stone: (enters the toilet cubicle)
Ruel: (enters the room slowly) (sees Damien)
Damien: (putting soap on his hands)
Ruel: if it isn't Damien Everdeen..... (walks next to Damien)
Damien: (feels nervous) ugh..... I have to leave!!! (about to leave)
Ruel: (holds Damien) do not dare to turn your back to me!!!
Mr. Stone: (listens from the toilet cubicle) (feels nervous)
Damien: huh?? (looks at Ruel)
Ruel: (punches Damien hard on the face)
Mr. Stone: (hears the punch) (in his mind) what the hell is happening??
Damien: (feels dizzy) (falls to the ground)
Ruel: I am just going to teach you a lesson!! hahahaha.... (drags Damien away from the restroom)
Damien: (feels unconscious) (gets dragged on the floor)
*Ruel and Damien left*
Mr. Lopez: (walks out of the toilet cubicle) (feels nervous) (in his mind) I must tell his wife!!

Back at the dining hall.... Mr. Lyndon and Mrs. Lopez were together......

Mrs. Lopez: where do you think Ruel is?? (looks around)
Mr. Lyndon: (looks around) I just saw him a while ago.... I didn't know where he is going......
Mr. Stone: (runs to Mrs. Lopez and Mr. Lyndon) everybody!!!! I have to tell you something!
*Mrs. Lyndon and Mrs. Stone approaches Mr. Stone*
Mrs. Stone: hon?? what is happening??
Mrs. Lopez: what is happening??? have you seen Ruel???
Mr. Stone: i saw him and Ruel talking at the restroom but when I came out, nobody was there.... I also heard a punch while they were talking!
Mrs. Lyndon: oh no!!! (feels nervous)
Mr. Lyndon: where do you think Ruel and Damien are???
Mrs. Lopez: (feels nervous) I think I know where they are!! you guys stay here!!
Mr. Lyndon: I will join you! (looks at Mrs. Lopez)
Mrs. Lyndon: go hon.... assist her if ever something is happening there.....
Mr. Lyndon: (nods)
Mrs. Lopez: lets go!!!
*Mr. Lyndon and Mrs. Lopez left*
Mrs. Stone: I hope Damien is okay!
Mr. Stone: (feels sad)

At the underground chamber of the mansion..... Ruel and Damien were there together.....

Damien: (feels dizzy) (lies on the ground)
Ruel: (picks up a pistol) I told you to stay from my wife remember??? but you never listened!!!
Damien: (sees blurry vision) where am I??? I cannot see anything.....
Ruel: cause you won't see anything anymore!! (locks the pistol) (points the pistol to Damien)
Damien: (feels a lock of a gun) (eyes widens) (sees Ruel's pistol pointed to him) no!!!
Ruel: (shoots the pistol to Damien)
Damien: (dodges the bullet) (stands up) (tries to hold and pistol from Ruel)
Ruel: (feels angry) (tries to control the gun) what are you doing?!!
Mrs. Lopez: what is happening here??? (enters the chambers)
Ruel: (locks the gun) (points the pistol to Damien)
Mrs. Lopez: (sees his husband about to shoot Damien) no!!!
Mr. Lyndon: (sees Ruel about to kill Damien)
Mrs. Lopez: (tries to take away the gun from Mr. Lopez) stop it Ruel!!! he didn't do something bad!!!
Ruel: (controls the gun against Mrs. Lopez) he did!! he is taking you away from me so let me stop him!!!
Mrs. Lopez: (keeps holding the gun) do not shoot him!!! think about it hon!!
Ruel: (struggles to control the gun) (accidentally shoots the gun)
Damien: (eyes widens) no!!! (looks at Mrs. Lopez)
Mr. Lyndon: oh no!!! (eyes widens)
Mrs. Lopez: (eyes widens) (falls on her knees)
Ruel: hon????
Mrs. Lopez: (looks at her chest bleeding) (falls to the ground) (dead)
Ruel: (screaming) (crying) hon!!!!! (falls to the ground)
Damien: (looks at Mrs. Lopez) (feels scared) (crying)

Back at present.......

Harley: (reads the article)
Santi: (looks at Harley) so Harley..... that is the truth.... I finally said it.....
Harley: can I tell Saint already about this??
Santi: (nods) you can..... anytime.....  because things are getting worse....
Harley: (puts the envelope in his bag)
Santi: I printed tons of copies of the article for you.... so that we can be sure.....
Harley: (nods) can we now go?? I will take us home....
Santi: and one more thing Harley..... choose the time wisely to report this article......
Saint: (enters the room) you guys are here!!
Harley: (looks at Saint) oh hi love!!
Saint: Kacey told me that you two were here... can we go home???
Harley: (looks at Santi)
Santi: (nods) yes... we should all go now! (looks down) (feels nervous)

We finally know the truth! The final thing is to expose it! are you guys ready??? tune in!
#SOTCAFlashbackToTheTruth