Episode 17 : Exposing Abort

It is now monday again..... while there are still no classes, Geo, Santi and Travis were hanging out on the outdoor lunch tables.....

Travis: are you know okay Geo?
Geo: Travis? is that even a question?
Travis: it has a questioning sound at the end....
Geo: Travis... do not talk to me like that.... (angry) I mean is..... why ask if you know the answer......
Santi: Geo?
Geo: (screams) what?
Santi: (moves slightly away) (looks down sadly)
Geo: oh sorry Santi.... did not mean to shout on you......
Santi: you know what.... if you need somebody to speak you up.... I will always be here to listen okay?
Geo: but Santi, you cannot help me.... besides, you and Harley are best friends, he might hate me and I don't want you to hate him, same as him hating you.....
Santi: I just thought..... you do not have to feel bad so much about him.... maybe he was mad at you but you can approach him.... you can always move on from it....
Geo: now that is stupid..... Santi, I love Harley...... you know that.... and I will do anything for him.... (frustrated) I do not even know why he doesn't like me... I have to money, I have the class, I protect him......
Santi: Geo... I hope you listen but... love isn't about how you act, what you have and not everything you do is okay for him....
Travis: but Santi, aren't you just discouraging Geo?
Santi: Travis.... I am not discouraging him..... I am telling him the truth......
Travis: why not motivate him?
Santi: so what Travis? to be hurt again???
Geo: (listens to Santi and Travis)
Travis: this is the fault of your best friend anyway..... your friend has been given all the care and he is choosy... dramatic!
Santi: (punches Travis) say that once again to Harley!
Travis: (falls down the ground) what the fuck man?! why being such a fag! (stands up) (about to punch Santi)
Geo: fuck off you two! (angry) this is the deal... do not deal with this problem of mine, I have the right to decide and not you guys! you are not helping!
Santi: (looks angrily at Geo) fine! go continue being pussies! (left)
Geo: Santi?!
Travis: let Santi leave.... he is trying hard not to be bias but he is obviously protecting....
Geo: (angry) (kicks the table) fuck off Travis! lets all not talk for a while, you guys are just expanding the problem.... (left)
Travis: (looks down angrily)

As soon as classes started, everyone went to their respective classrooms..... as recess comes.... Santi went straight to his photo lab......

Santi: (enters the room) (feels stressed) (sees photos of Harley and Saint hanging on the strings) (feels sad) (in his mind) Harley, I am sorry.... (takes off the photos of Harley and Saint) our friendship is more important than my career and Geo, this will ruin your life if I exposed you two.... (tears falls on his face) this will ruin you and Saint...... I will not going to release this.... I promise.... (puts the photos in an envelope)
Harley: (knocks on the door) Santi???
Santi: huh? (wipes his tears) (opens the door)
Harley: good morning Santi....
Santi: good morning too Harley, what brings you here?
Harley: I have a favor for you and a confession...... because it is related to the favor....
Santi: (nods) okay?
Harley: so.... I hope you do not judge me but... (takes a deep breath) Saint and I are dating....
Santi: (in his mind) I know that already... (speaks) (pretends to be surprised) really??? wow! cool....
Harley: you aren't judging me? well, he is nice.... he doesn't deserve the hate.....
Santi: (smiles) how can I judge you? you are my best friend remember? whatever it is.... I support you..... I will watch you in everything you do.....
Harley: (hugs Santi tightly) damn... thank God I have you... please do not tell Geo about us for a while.... I do not wanna cause any trouble for Saint and Geo....
Santi: (nods) (feels guilty about to photos)
Harley: so.... can you please help me photo print this photos of me and Saint... I wanna surprise him.... I will pay anyway...
Santi: sure.... do not mind paying.... its free... just for you....
Harley: yay!!! (smiles) shall we start?
Santi: yes we should......

While Harley and Santi were in the photo lab, Saint and Kacey were in the library......

Saint: thank you again for staying with me... you and your brother are so nice....
Kacey: well, he owes me McDonalds since I dared him that if he falls for you....
Saint: really? that is why he brought some McDonalds for you last saturday.....
Kacey: well, about the story my dad told you.... it seemed to bug you the whole day after breakfast.....
Saint: well.... I just thought about dad not deserving his reputation and so do mine.....
Kacey: but are you sure dad is telling the legit story?
Saint: that is what I am finding out.... I need justice for my dad because of the accusations he got..... to clean our name once and for all.....
Kacey: wow! I like that... what is your plan? I can help.....
Saint: I need to read every news circling the internet that time... I am sure they documented every news in the software even though internet wasn't the best that time......
Kacey: (nods) do you want to tell Harley about this?
Saint: I do not wanna bother him but he seems to be curious too about what we talked about yesterday... if he asks, I will tell him....
Kacey: (nods)

Back at the photo lab.......

Harley: thank you once again Santi huh?
Santi: just doing my job as a bestfriend.... and it is not a part time, nor retirement...
Harley: you are so extra sweet.....
Santi: (looks at the photos of Saint and Harley) you two seem to be very happy together huh? this photo convinces me that he is really nice....
Harley: he is nice Santi..... I hope you get to meet him... I promise....
Santi: I will try if I have time....
Harley: (nods)

After the whole day, everyone went home from school..... Saint headed to his room......

Saint: (lies on his bed) (in his mind) I really need to find all the news I could gather.... and I need to start investigating which of them are true..... *Saint searches "Damien Everdeen Political Scandal" on google*
*a lot of links pops out of the screen*
Saint: these are a lot.... (eyes widens)

This season was really an intro for the relationship of Saint and Harley because there will be less conflict when it comes to their relationshop in this story and it will be more on the crime itself.... I am excited for Season 2, cannot wait...
#SOTCExposingAbort