Episode 25 : President Presentation

At the audience, Harley, Avril, Kacey and Macky were there waiting for the presentation of presidents......

Harley: so Macky..... are you and your brother close?
Macky: (smiles down) ugh..... yes..... me and him are pretty close that is why I never had any contact with other people.... all my life, I was family driven.....

At the back of the audience, Sabrina and Santi just arrived.....

Sabrina: (looks at the crowd) this would be the best bonding for me and Harley! I really owe him a lot.....
Santi: (sees Harley with Macky, Kacey and Avril) then lets go! I will also be with them because I am a photographer remember......
Travis: (approaches Sabrina) hey Sabrina!
Sabrina: (smiles at Travis) hey Travis!
Travis: ugh.... do you wanna watch this with me????
Sabrina: well.... I am hanging out with Harley.... (looks at the crowd) where is he again Santi????
Santi: (looks at the crowd) oh God! guys.... people are increasing... I cannot see Harley anymore.... hurry! (about to enter the crowd)
Travis: but Sabrina... Harley does not care about us anymore remember?
Sabrina: Travis.... (looks at Travis seriously) I am in a good mood okay???? and now you are the one who is not...... so if you do not want to bear with me.... (keeps looking at the people) (sees Harley with Avril) (eyes widens) (feels jealous)
Santi: (points Harley) here they are! I see them again... lets go!!!
Sabrina: (looks down sadly) (in her mind) why is Harley friends with Avril????
Travis: (looks at Avril and Harley) wait.... (smiles) it seems that Harley is with a new girl best friend huh?? he easily replaced you!!
Sabrina: (looks at Travis angrily) you are not helping Travis! (left)
Travis: wait Sabrina!!!
Santi: (feels concerned) (looks at Harley and Avril talking) ugh..... I think you should follow her Travis..... I have to go to my job..
Travis: sure Santi.... (nods) (left)
Santi: (walks to the crowd) (in his mind) is Sabrina jealous of Avril??

At Harley's place......

Harley: (smiles) I am so glad I met you Avril! we are vibing so much!
Kacey: well.... she is really nice! thank God I never envied her....
Avril: oh cmon guys!! (smiles) if there is somebody who must be grateful... it must be me...
Macky: I am so glad I am also with you guys!
Harley: you guys are always welcome to us! (smiles)
Host: (enters the stage) everybody! I wanna hear you all applause!!!
*everybody claps*
Santi: (approaches Harley) good morning guys!
Harley: oh God! Hi Santi!! I am glad you are here???
Santi: (smiles) me too! I have been here since morning because you know... doing my photography and journalism duties.....
Harley: I am proud of my future professional journalists.....
Kacey: (looks at Santi) (in her mind) wait..... Santi is a journalist.... what if he has the copy of the true story behind the crime accused to Saint's father....
Harley: well Santi.... I would like you to meet Avril and Macky! they are special to our friend William! Avril is William's girlfriend and Macky is William's brother....
Avril: hi Santi!!! Nice meeting you......
Macky: (smiles slightly at Santi)
Santi: (looks at Avril) nice to meet you too Avril! (looks at Macky) and.... (offers a handshake) I am Santi!
Macky: (shakes hands with Santi) I am Macky! (smiles)
Harley: wait Santi... where is Sabrina???
Santi: oh Sabrina??? (in his mind) she walked out from seeing you and Avril together.... (speaks) I do not really know why....
Harley: what a bummer.... I thought he was gonna keep up with our friendship..... too bad! (feels sad)
Host: so... we will going to introduce our first candidate for president.... I wanna call out..... Geo Lopez!!!!
Geo: (walks out of the stage)
*everybody screams and claps*
Geo: (bows at everybody)
Harley: (stares seriously at Geo)
Geo: (looks at Harley) well.... I have a lot to say to you guys!! (smiles)

At the parking lot..... Sabrina was there alone.....

Sabrina: (feels sad)
Travis: (sees Sabrina) (approaches Sabrina) hey Sabrina!! I was trying to follow you!
Sabrina: (looks at Travis) did I tell you to follow me?
Travis: (holds Sabrina's hand) how many times would I have to prove that I will always be here for you... you are the one who keeps avoiding me.....
Sabrina: (looks down sadly)
Travis: and I told you..... Harley replaced all of us! he is not friends with you anymore....
Sabrina: (crying)
Travis: if he wants to be that way, be it.... we might have loss him but he loss more!! he will return to us and he will be ashamed of what he did to us! I promise you that!
Sabrina: (cries hard) (hugs Travis) I really miss Harley! I really do!
Travis: (feels sad) (hugs Sabrina) and he doesn't miss you..... I am here do not worry.... me, Geo and Santi are still here.......

Back at the events place, Geo and William are now done giving their small message.... it is now Saint's time to give his small message....

William: (smiles at Saint) go Saint!
Geo: (rolls his eyes)
Saint: (looks at the crowd) (feels nervous) (holds his microphone)
Harley: (holds Saint's shoe)
Saint: (looks at Harley)
Harley: (mouths) you can do it......
Saint: (speaks) I won't be making this stuff so long..... I am here standing in front of you guys not because I am asking for sympathy...... I know some of you all don't like me but the truth is, nobody knows who I really am....  I am here standing because I know I am not the only one getting downed by other people......
Kacey: (looks angrily at Geo)
Saint: and I am not the only one getting the bad recognition..... and you all know what..... I am tired to hide..... I wanna stand for myself now and I will not let anybody do something bad for me and I won't let anybody do it to anybody anymore...
*people claps their hands*
Santi: (takes photos of Saint)
Saint: so to those people who are feeling the same way! I want all of you guys to bear with me, not for my personal stuffs but for all of us... let us be each other's voice to prevent not just bullying but.... (looks at Geo) to also prevent supremacy!
*everybody cheers and claps*
*a confetti explodes from the cieling*
Geo: (feels pissed)
William: (runs to Saint) (looks at everybody) so guys! let us all make a change!!!
Harley: (runs to the top of the stage) (smiles) (looks at everybody) vote for either William or Saint guys! lets all make a change! no supremacy! everybody has the same priviledge...
*Avril, Kacey and Macky runs up to the stage*
Geo: (feels pissed) (left)
*the crowd gives a lot applause*
Santi: (takes a photo of everybody)
Harley: see Saint! everybody agrees with you! (smiles) I know you can do it!!
Saint: (hugs Harley) I will never do this without you! thank you and I love you!
Harley: (hugs Saint) I love you too!!
*everybody cheers and claps*

How will the battle for president go???? will it be good or somebody will play it dirty? #SOTCPresidentPresentation