Episode 51 : Meant To Kill, Meant To Die

It is now a sunday morning, at Travis' home, Travis was at the living room distracting himself by the crime he and Geo have done by watching TV...

Travis: (looks around) (covers himself with a blanket) (feels worried) (in his mind) I have done such big things but nothing has happened yet... what will I do???? I cannot leave without Sabrina, I should not leave her because she is the main reason why this has happened to me...... this is all her fault! she made me do thos......
Geo: (enters the room) you think you could just lock the door and open the door at the backyard????
Travis: (eyes widens at Geo) Geo?! what are you doing here?
Geo: (stares seriously at Travis) what else do you think??? (clenches his fist) you did a crime and I also do...
Travis: I am amazed by the way you admit what you have done...
Geo: (sits next to Travis) (chokes Travis) do not insult me that way Travis because in the fucking end, if one of us falls, both of us will lose here... and I cannot afford to lose!!!!
Travis: (struggles to breathe) (tries to pull Geo's arm on his neck) stop Geo, I cannot breathe.... (coughs louder)
Geo: (takes his hand away) so what Travis, do you want to leave my side like everybody else???
Travis: (looks nervously at Geo) do I have a choice??
Geo: (screams angrily) you are really testing my anger huh??? (about to punch Travis)
Travis: (moves away) no!! (covers himself) do not hurt me Geo.....
Geo: I will not just hurt you, I will kill you like how you killed Sabrina's parents.....
Travis: (looks nervous at Geo)
Geo: (stands up) you are just as dumb as you can't lock all of the doors in your home.... (murmurs) no wonder you are an easy guess in killing....
Travis: (looks down sadly) (shakes in worriness)

It is now afternoon, at some funeral home, Sabrina, Kacey, Avril and Harley's parents were there paying respect for the death of Sabrina's parents...

Sabrina: (cries hard) (hugs the coffins) mom!!!!! dad!!!!!!
*Avril, Kacey and Harley's parents sadly watches Sabrina*
Avril: (covers her eyes) I still cannot believe that this happened....
Mrs. Stone: Sabrina's parents were our closest friends same as Santi's parents.... I cannot believe that all of this happened because of a kid obsessed with love......
Kacey: (walks to Sabrina) Sabrina... once again, condolences.....
Sabrina: (hugs Kacey tightly) (keeps crying hard) Kacey, I wanna give justice to mom and dad... I wanna see Travis to be put in jail.... I wanna see Travis die.... I wanna see Travis in hell!!!!
Kacey: we will bring justice to him.. whatever fate time gives him, he deserves the negative side of it......
Mr. Stone: (looks around) (sees Santi and Santi's mother entering the funeral) oh... here is Santi and his mom... look...
Santi: (looks down sadly) (walks to Sabrina) condolences to you Sabrina.... 
Sabrina: (nods) (keeps crying) (hugs Santi)
*Kacey and Santi looks sadly at each other*
Mrs. Faraday: (stands next to Mrs. Stone) I still wanna apologize for how my husband treated your family especially your son... if you only knew how Santi wants to be friends with Harley right now but they can't because we will be in trouble.....
Mr. Stone: (looks down sadly) we understand but... our kids really love each other.... they are like brothers since they were kids..... its really hard to think that this challenge kept all of us apart.....
Santi: (listens to his mother and Harley's parents) (looks down sadly) (walks to Avril) Avril??? I wanna show you something but do not be so shock okay?? I got the actual footage of Geo hurting your boyfriend.. (takes out his phone) (searches the video on his phone)
Avril: where? (tears falls on her face)
Santi: (shows a video to Avril)
Avril: (eyes widens at the video) (sees Geo smashing William's head on the mirror hardly) oh my... (covers her mouth) (breaks out and cries)
*Kacey and Sabrina looks sadly at Avril*
Avril: Santi.... (looks at Sabrina) Sabrina.... we have to file a case on both Geo and Travis soon... they must be jailed.....
Sabrina: (nods) we really have to..... they deserve the punishment...
Kacey: ugh Santi.... what about the newspapers that you gave us? now that we are in trouble, how would we bring those to the publishing offices???
Santi: (looks down sadly) we still have to... whoever is available, we have to bring it and finish this once and for all......
Kacey: how about we do it online???
Santi: (looks at Mrs. Faraday) I do not really know... we have classes so we do not have to time to publish it online and... dad..... you know him......
Mrs. Faraday: can you guys do it???
Kacey: (shakes his head) we cannot do it also.....
Santi: now how can we do this now... before those boys do something to anybody again....
*everyone looks nervous at each other*

It is now night..... at the hospital, Harley and Macky were at William's ward.....

William: (slowly opens his eyes) (feels pain) (yawns) Macky???
Macky: (eyes widens at William) brother? (smiles) you are finally awake.... I am so happy....
Harley: (walks to William) William... how are you?
William: not fine but I can make it.... how about you guys? Avril?
Macky: Avril and the girls are visiting Sabrina's parent's funeral....
William: oh no... condolences to her....
Harley: but we are so grateful that you survived.... (smiles)
William: where is Saint? why is he not here?
Harley: (looks sadly at Macky)
Macky: we have been finding Saint the whole day because Geo scared him and put the blame on him...
William: but Macky.... Geo is the one who tried to kill me......
Macky: we know, that is why we are finding him because he is the only one who can bring and lead us to a publishing office..
William: guys... if you need help, use my car okay???
Harley: (nods) thank you William... and you need guards to guard you here because they can still come for you....
William: (nods nervously at Harley) sure Harley, thank you......

At some convenience store in the other city, Saint was there eating sadly alone.....

Saint: (looks at the food) (tears falls on his face) how long should I hide more??? I did not do anything wrong but why am I still scared like I promised Harley that I won't be????

The last 9 thrilling episodes.... what is the best scene for you in the whole story??? tune in!!
#SOTCMeantToKillMeantToDie